No Justice For Ashli??

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
obviously...it was a clear warning by the Dems....akin to the public lynching they used to do around the country to oppress GOP voters

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

OMG a huge mob.....

a few hundred people and the greatest country on the earth cowers in fear.

And all those guns and mortars.........oh..wait.
Ah yes.....working overtime to try to make the insurrection less than what it really was. We all saw it on TV....

In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.

obviously...it was a clear warning by the Dems....akin to the public lynching they used to do around the country to oppress GOP voters
When was that?

Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

OMG a huge mob.....

Ah yes.....working overtime to try to make the insurrection less than what it really was. We all saw it on TV....
It was made more than it ever was already. Now they are justifying murder. And so are you.

Nope. Lie as much as you want but murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. That cop was defending lawmakers from a seditious mob on Insurrection day. He will not be charged with murder because, despite your hysteria, it wasn't murder.

It was murder. The killing was unlawful. If they wanted transparency and credibility, this would have went before a court. Keep using your buzzwords. They might work for the lemmings but not me.
If they take it to court and determine that it was justified, I'll walk back my comments. Your politics are showing, and your modesty is lacking.

It was not murder. When you don't believe you can get a conviction you should not be wasting the Court's time. You are showing your politics.
Like when they wasted the court's time for Darren WIlson? Sure.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

Great, let's see your proof that cop is a Democrat...

:popcorn:

OMG a huge mob.....

It was made more than it ever was already. Now they are justifying murder. And so are you.
LOL

No one is justifying murder just because you're a delusional nut.

OMG a huge mob.....

We see it the other way.

You can't let it go because you need to make it something it wasn't.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

Yes you are. You lie about the fraud but that is not good enough now you think a murder will shut people up. It is having the opposite effect.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?
No, she was shot while trying to go through a window that was busted by the mob. It's on video.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

Yes you are. You lie about the fraud but that is not good enough now you think a murder will shut people up. It is having the opposite effect.
There was no fraud.

There was no insurrection on Jan 6th.

But people just don't have enough to whine about with Trump out of office.

Who didn't see this coming.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, ya lunatic. I never said Ashli Targetpractice's death would silence anyone.

You're so far out in la-la land, you can't even discern fact from fiction.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

There was no fraud.

We get that you don't know the difference since fraud is what defines you.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

There was no fraud.

What we get is that you have psychosis.

OMG a huge mob.....

LOL

There was no fraud.

What we get is that you have psychosis.

It's amazing you can even spell the word.

Much less know what it really means.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

When was that?
when she was in the lobby taking selfies and got shot...please try and keep up with the convo if you are going to comment on it

Forum List

Back