No Justice For Ashli??

We White people should loot every Target in the country.

No justice, no peace!

A flity ass Negro thug cop can shoot an unarmed woman veteran Patriot protesting the Democrats stealing an election from the American people and the assholes in the Joe Dufus administration won't give us justice.

You don't deserve it.

No justice, no peace!

A flity ass Negro thug cop can shoot an unarmed woman veteran Patriot protesting the Democrats stealing an election from the American people and the assholes in the Joe Dufus administration won't give us justice.

You don't deserve it.

Says the asshole Moon Bat that saw nothing wrong with the filthy BLM Negroes looting, rioting, destroying, murdering and burning down cities for more than six months.

No justice, no peace!

You don't deserve it.

Says the asshole Moon Bat that saw nothing wrong with the filthy BLM Negroes looting, rioting, destroying, murdering and burning down cities for more than six months.

You're lying.

Shut up you idiot. If you’re killer cop doesn’t get charged, expect him to get what’s coming to him. Maybe in a dark alley with no witnesses. Funny you encouraged that behavior with Chauvin. Hypocrite.
What part of "law and order" is that?

Why don't you take it upon yourself coward?

You whiney, immoral, filthy, racist son-of-a-bitch you.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

And you morons wonder why people laugh at you.
You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
Too bad he didn't empty his pistol into her stupid head.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
Keep crying, you little bitch. lol
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
Oh is that what you all are planning?
Shut up you idiot. If you’re killer cop doesn’t get charged, expect him to get what’s coming to him. Maybe in a dark alley with no witnesses. Funny you encouraged that behavior with Chauvin. Hypocrite.

Fuck around and find out, pussy boi.

Too bad she died a traitor.
You are the traitor china boi....
LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. I didn't storm the Capitol with the intent of shredding the Constitution. Your hero with a Trump cape did that and died for it.
You are a sad example of a human being.....but it runs in your circle....

LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. I didn't storm the Capitol with the intent of shredding the Constitution. Your hero with a Trump cape did that and died for it.
Aww, poor baby. I'm still not the one who donned a Trump cape and got shot trying to break into the House chamber.

That would be your hero who did that. The traitor, Ashli Targetpractice.

LOLOL

Aww, poor baby. I'm still not the one who donned a Trump cape and got shot trying to break into the House chamber.

Only in your mixed up mind.....

LOLOL

Nope. I watched as a seditious mob stormed the Capitol and hunted for lawmakers and tried to stop the certification of the 2020 election. That's in direct contrast to the Constitution. And I saw where Ashli Targetpractice had to be shot to keep that mob away from lawmakers.

Sucks for that stupid bitch who died a traitor because she fell for Q and Trump lies.

LOLOL

Nope. I watched as a seditious mob stormed the Capitol and hunted for lawmakers and tried to stop the certification of the 2020 election. That's in direct contrast to the Constitution. And I saw where Ashli Targetpractice had to be shot to keep that mob away from lawmakers.

Sucks for that stupid bitch who died a traitor because she fell for Q and Trump lies.
No you fell for Q...that's the funny part....you fell for Q and its you that can't unfix your gaze from Trump....how sad a life you must be living to hold this much hatred for your fellow citizen....over ideology for cryin out loud...well enjoy it pal because its going to be a short ride....the house and senate is going red in 22...no one wants the madness your Joe is conjuring up...even my democrat friends are done with him...

LOLOL

No you fell for Q...that's the funny part....you fell for Q and its you that can't unfix your gaze from Trump....how sad a life you must be living to hold this much hatred for your fellow citizen....over ideology for cryin out loud...well enjoy it pal because its going to be a short ride....the house and senate is going red in 22...no one wants the madness your Joe is conjuring up...even my democrat friends are done with him...
LOL

I fell for no such thing, ya flamin' yap-monkey. Benedict Ashli sure did though...

She avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She believed Wednesday would be “the storm,” when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents.

LOLOL

LOL

I fell for no such thing, ya flamin' yap-monkey. Benedict Ashli sure did though...

She avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She believed Wednesday would be “the storm,” when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents.
But its just you that keeps posting about Q...not anyone else....you must have slurped it right up....a perfect little pelosi snot nose hater ready to believe anything that feeds your hateful soul....it will change your appearance...ugly soul ugly person....

LOLOL

LOL

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Only an absolute dumbfuck tries comparing this to George Floyd.
Only a racist illiterate asshole sees the name Chauvin and types George Floyd. Now then racist asshole, you also can be turned in for filing a false report.
I can type George Floyd after seeing the name Chauvin because Chauvin is on trial for murdering Floyd. Now if you're going to try making wisecracks, remember the first part of the word is WISE.

Dumb racist whites like you make me laugh.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Ashli did participate in a violent insurrection whereby she was trying to stage a coup to overturn the results of an election.

LOLOL

LOL

But its just you that keeps posting about Q...not anyone else....you must have slurped it right up....a perfect little pelosi snot nose hater ready to believe anything that feeds your hateful soul....it will change your appearance...ugly soul ugly person....
Oh? What have I said about Q?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOLOL

LOL

Oh? What have I said about Q?
It does not matter what you say, you should know that by now.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back