No Justice For Ashli??

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.
What act of terror?

Too bad she died a traitor.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

OMG a huge mob.....

a few hundred people and the greatest country on the earth cowers in fear.

And all those guns and mortars.........oh..wait.
It was hundreds against a handful of police. That's why they were so easily able to get past the police who were there. Had the cop not shot Ashli Targetpractice, there would have been nothing to stop that mob from attacking members of Congress, who were just feet away from where that traitor was shot.
:cuckoo:

Too bad she died a traitor.
You are the traitor china boi....

Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror; she alone is responsible for her own death, no one and nothing else.

Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror; she alone is responsible for her own death, no one and nothing else.
Just like George Floyd, eh?

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.
So Michael Brown's shooting was unjustified?
Sorry asshole, hands uo don’t shoot was a lie. And Brown attacked the cop asshole. You lose again. The puke in Minnesota? He deserved it.
But according to your buddy Claudette, shootings can only be justified if you have a gun in your hand.

Apparently there are other "criteria" like skin color
Gee dummy, Brown assaulted the officer and tried to take his gun. Assaulted an officer. Now shut up before you embarrass yourself more.
No he didn't , that what Wilson says. Unfortunately we could not get Browns side of the story. Whites have fought with police, grabbed guns, pointed weapons, etc, and still live today.
You racist ignorant doofus. Eyewitnesses (many of whom we’re black) confirmed Brown’s actions. Forensic evidence showed that Brown did in fact attempt to get the officer’s gun. Damn you’re stupid. And racist.

Babbitt was no ‘patriot’ – she engaged in acts of terrorism and treason.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

And you morons wonder why people laugh at you.
You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
Too bad he didn't empty his pistol into her stupid head.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
Keep crying, you little bitch. lol
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
Oh is that what you all are planning?
Shut up you idiot. If you’re killer cop doesn’t get charged, expect him to get what’s coming to him. Maybe in a dark alley with no witnesses. Funny you encouraged that behavior with Chauvin. Hypocrite.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
And that, ladies and gentleman, is a clear threat on the life of a Capitol police officer. I saw something.....now I will say something. Submit a Tip | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Go fuck yourself you illiterate piece of shit. I said expect it you stupid fuck. Nowhere does it say that I’m threatening anybody you fat fuck. Funny how you encouraged this for Chauvin you asshole. Now STFU, fuck off and die you asshole.

View attachment 480491
Oh is that what you all are planning?
Notice the threat of violence to a Capitol Police officer? You saw it, you too can say something....the more who point it out, the better.
Sorry asshole, not a threat. It’s called seeing what may happen you fucking illiterate fat piece off shit. Go eat another donut pig.

Babbitt was no ‘patriot’ – she engaged in acts of terrorism and treason.
There is no question you are an idiot. How terrifying is an unarmed woman?

View attachment 480491
And that, ladies and gentleman, is a clear threat on the life of a Capitol police officer. I saw something.....now I will say something. Submit a Tip | Federal Bureau of Investigation
This ladies and gentlemen is the result of being an indoctrinated libtard. What are you reporting idiot? That there might be something done by somebody at some undetermined time. Never said I’d do it. Reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit is it fatso?

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Only an absolute dumbfuck tries comparing this to George Floyd.
Pointing out hypocrisy has everything to do with it.

Forum List

Back