No Justice For Ashli??

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

Wasn’t she murdered by some BLM booger with a badge?
Try finding some info on the NI@@ER....Google seems to have scrubbed all info related to his identity.
More of the filthy same...that’s all
You’ve just said all that needs to be said about you, your opinions, and your motivations
Just remember wokester....
The behavioral traits of dark people manifests and fosters racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying close attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You might want to re-check what the stereotype of a racist is.....:heehee: But it's interesting that you just admitted you fit that stereotype.
The funniest thing about these racists is that they're too stupid to comprehend they're a big reason a vast majority of blacks vote Democrat. That's why I encourage them to wear their racism on their robe sleeves. The more they reveal their racism, another Democrat wins a seat in government.
Dark people vote Democrat for the free shit, because they believe they are supposed to and because they don’t know about or care about Jack-shit related to REAL political matters.
Think once
And what do white people vote for, boy?

ALL legitimate voters vote to advance and improve America for Americans as a whole. You degenerate pukes vote for free shit, for wetback rights, for rights for chicks with dicks and the like. You super fucked in the head lowlifes are all about social construct for factions of filth.
^^ So much hurt ^^

Why are you right wing reactionary cucks so weak and why do your ideas always lose in the "marketplace of ideas"

Folks like me can advocate for our ideas on any platform, in any public space..anytime, anywhere...

Folks likes you are reduced to trolling online because you are too much of a bitch to advocate for what you really want where it counts....because you already know it won't fly
Your woke LefTarded bullshit can only be sold in disgusting blue shitholes full of wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, weirdos, degenerates and criminals. NOBODY legitimate takes you filthy fucks seriously.
You sound nice.

Nope. Lie as much as you want but murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. That cop was defending lawmakers from a seditious mob on Insurrection day. He will not be charged with murder because, despite your hysteria, it wasn't murder.

It was murder. The killing was unlawful. If they wanted transparency and credibility, this would have went before a court. Keep using your buzzwords. They might work for the lemmings but not me.
If they take it to court and determine that it was justified, I'll walk back my comments. Your politics are showing, and your modesty is lacking.
Nope...good shoot, as the investigation con-cluded.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.
Same with street punks that won't obey an officers commands....
Remember when officers commanded insurrectionists to not enter the Capitol building and they did anyway??

I guess they get whatever they deserve after that point huh
Actually the videos I have seen the rent a cops are waving them in...anyone that can watch Ashli's murder and say it was justified is an uncaring unthinking ass and not what I think of as a patriot in any way....for clowns like you its okay to burn cities for over a year and causing death and injury but one day of steam let off for Trump supporters and someone deserves to die?...is that how your feeble mind works?....

"anyone that can watch Ashli's murder and say it was justified"

Meanwhile......when conservatives have the will to justify the murder of an unarmed person whom they are predisposed to hate and dehumanize...They find a way...

View attachment 480157

They find a way....
View attachment 480159

They find a way....
View attachment 480160

They find a fucking way...
View attachment 480161
No one has said those incidents are justified...we say obey the cops and stay alive...fight them and you are partly responsible for the outcome....Aslhi wasn't fighting with anyone...the cop never warned her...he just opened up and killed her...and she was defenseless...so continue making an ass out of yourself or back off and leave this alone...you are dead wrong...Captol police were standing behind Ashli on the stairs when she was murdered...that moron rent a cop could have killed one of them...it was a bad shooting on many levels....
You're lying again. She wasn't just standing there and the cop didn't shoot her for no reason.

In reality, which eludes you, she was trying to break past a police barricade to get to lawmakers inside the House chamber.

That cop is a hero who saved lives.

The ridiculousness of this statement is beyond the pale.
We know you don't support this hero cop....you WANTED the rioters to get thru. I bet you posted on TheDonald.win forum before Jan 6th too. They were all about ways to kill Congresspeople.

Sure they were.

They didn't have guns.

The cops had guns.

That's a great plan to go kill someone.
How do you know they didn't have guns? Did you search them all?

Did anyone get shot besides her.

You don't take guns to an insurrection unless you plan to use them.

Most of them didn't intend on going as far as they did.

It was stupidity and mob momentum that got them there.

And yes, I did speak to a number of them afterwards.
Why would anyone else get shot? No one else tried to get near lawmakers after police stopped Ashli Targetpractice.

Clearly when you are shooting people for no good reason....it only stands to follow.
Which exemplifies there was good reason to shoot Ashli Targetpractice. Thanks for that confession, even though it was unintended.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

And you morons wonder why people laugh at you.
You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
LOL, So, the Capitol cop who shot her posted he wanted to shoot trump supporters? Did you read that on Breitfart or did you pull it out of the proverbial-you-know-what? Let's see if you can back it up with proof. Have a feeling you will go silent on this.
What is his name?
Asked and answered.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
Too bad he didn't empty his pistol into her stupid head.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
Keep crying, you little bitch. lol
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
It's because of cucks like you the press won't release his name.

Nope. Lie as much as you want but murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. That cop was defending lawmakers from a seditious mob on Insurrection day. He will not be charged with murder because, despite your hysteria, it wasn't murder.

It was murder. The killing was unlawful. If they wanted transparency and credibility, this would have went before a court. Keep using your buzzwords. They might work for the lemmings but not me.
If they take it to court and determine that it was justified, I'll walk back my comments. Your politics are showing, and your modesty is lacking.
Nope, despite your dementia, for it to be murder, he would at the very least be chartered with killing her. And get this... The Department of Justice, not a nobody like you, is the authoritative voice on such matters -- and they said it's not murder. That leaves you stuck with nothing but your delusions.

So sad. :(

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

Wasn’t she murdered by some BLM booger with a badge?
Try finding some info on the NI@@ER....Google seems to have scrubbed all info related to his identity.
More of the filthy same...that’s all
You’ve just said all that needs to be said about you, your opinions, and your motivations
Just remember wokester....
The behavioral traits of dark people manifests and fosters racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying close attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You might want to re-check what the stereotype of a racist is.....:heehee: But it's interesting that you just admitted you fit that stereotype.
The funniest thing about these racists is that they're too stupid to comprehend they're a big reason a vast majority of blacks vote Democrat. That's why I encourage them to wear their racism on their robe sleeves. The more they reveal their racism, another Democrat wins a seat in government.
Dark people vote Democrat for the free shit, because they believe they are supposed to and because they don’t know about or care about Jack-shit related to REAL political matters.
Think once
And what do white people vote for, boy?

ALL legitimate voters vote to advance and improve America for Americans as a whole. You degenerate pukes vote for free shit, for wetback rights, for rights for chicks with dicks and the like. You super fucked in the head lowlifes are all about social construct for factions of filth.
^^ So much hurt ^^

Why are you right wing reactionary cucks so weak and why do your ideas always lose in the "marketplace of ideas"

Folks like me can advocate for our ideas on any platform, in any public space..anytime, anywhere...

Folks likes you are reduced to trolling online because you are too much of a bitch to advocate for what you really want where it counts....because you already know it won't fly
Your woke LefTarded bullshit can only be sold in disgusting blue shitholes full of wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, weirdos, degenerates and criminals. NOBODY legitimate takes you filthy fucks seriously.
LOLOL

Really? 'Cause last I checked, Georgia is a red state and they just voted for Biden/Harris, Ossoff and Warnock.

tenor.gif

Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

You are scum.
Remember when officers commanded insurrectionists to not enter the Capitol building and they did anyway??

Actually the videos I have seen the rent a cops are waving them in...anyone that can watch Ashli's murder and say it was justified is an uncaring unthinking ass and not what I think of as a patriot in any way....for clowns like you its okay to burn cities for over a year and causing death and injury but one day of steam let off for Trump supporters and someone deserves to die?...is that how your feeble mind works?....

Meanwhile......when conservatives have the will to justify the murder of an unarmed person whom they are predisposed to hate and dehumanize...They find a way...

View attachment 480157

They find a way....
View attachment 480159

They find a way....
View attachment 480160

View attachment 480161
No one has said those incidents are justified...we say obey the cops and stay alive...fight them and you are partly responsible for the outcome....Aslhi wasn't fighting with anyone...the cop never warned her...he just opened up and killed her...and she was defenseless...so continue making an ass out of yourself or back off and leave this alone...you are dead wrong...Captol police were standing behind Ashli on the stairs when she was murdered...that moron rent a cop could have killed one of them...it was a bad shooting on many levels....
You're lying again. She wasn't just standing there and the cop didn't shoot her for no reason.

In reality, which eludes you, she was trying to break past a police barricade to get to lawmakers inside the House chamber.

We know you don't support this hero cop....you WANTED the rioters to get thru. I bet you posted on TheDonald.win forum before Jan 6th too. They were all about ways to kill Congresspeople.

Sure they were.

They didn't have guns.

The cops had guns.

Why would anyone else get shot? No one else tried to get near lawmakers after police stopped Ashli Targetpractice.

Clearly when you are shooting people for no good reason....it only stands to follow.
Which exemplifies there was good reason to shoot Ashli Targetpractice. Thanks for that confession, even though it was unintended.

Keep dreaming.

She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

OMG a huge mob.....

a few hundred people and the greatest country on the earth cowers in fear.

And all those guns and mortars.........oh..wait.

An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.

It's out.

And who cares ?

He made a mistake.

And you guys are in love with him for it.

That makes you more dangerous.

If I had to shoot someone in retaliation you'd be much higher on the list than he would be.

Nope, despite your dementia, for it to be murder, he would at the very least be chartered with killing her. And get this... The Department of Justice, not a nobody like you, is the authoritative voice on such matters -- and they said it's not murder. That leaves you stuck with nothing but your delusions.

It's so funny you are talking about others being deluded. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are scum.

View attachment 480157

They find a way....
View attachment 480159

They find a way....
View attachment 480160

View attachment 480161

Sure they were.

They didn't have guns.

The cops had guns.

Keep dreaming.
LOLOL

They're your words. YOU said, "clearly when you are shooting people for no good reason....it only stands to follow."

And you're right, if you're shooting people for no good reason, you don't stop after shooting just one person.

But that's what the cop did because it was a good shoot.

Like I said, thanks for that confession, even though it was unintended.

OMG a huge mob.....

a few hundred people and the greatest country on the earth cowers in fear.

And all those guns and mortars.........oh..wait.
It was hundreds against a handful of police. That's why they were so easily able to get past the police who were there. Had the cop not shot Ashli Targetpractice, there would have been nothing to stop that mob from attacking members of Congress, who were just feet away from where that traitor was shot.

View attachment 480491

It's out.

And who cares ?

He made a mistake.

And you guys are in love with him for it.

That makes you more dangerous.

If I had to shoot someone in retaliation you'd be much higher on the list than he would be.
LOL

He made no mistake. It's not a mistake to save lives.

It's so funny you are talking about others being deluded. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Yeah, calling a lawful killing, which is not murder since "murder" is an unlawful killing, is delusional. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back