No Justice For Ashli??

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.
The kid in minneapolis got exacywhat he deserved to. Hypocrite.

Oh of course he did, that's what you think should happen to black folks.
His race isn't to blame, his stupidity is. Sounds like you're just as stupid.
What's stupid about protecting lawmakers under siege?
It's only stupid to those who wanted to hurt those lawmakers. Fact.

Anti-Fa are fascists. They have proven it. Trump did nothing fascist. Fail, troll.
Yeah, I don’t know. Subverting the election by violence or threats or violence seems pretty fascist to me.
Massive fraud is also subversion. Those people were there because of the fraud.
Oh, you mean that so-called "fraud" none of you losers can bring evidence of? :heehee:

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?

As I pointed out from watching the video. Shortly after the shooting a police special force officer arrived in full riot gear armed with a machine gun.

I guess he never got the "stand down" order.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

In the opinion of the far-left, if a black man is shot and killed by accident, that is a reason to riot, loot, and burn scores of businesses. That officer resigned her position and was indicted within three days.

The Capitol police murdered this woman, shot her in the back, and months later we still don't even know the name of the officer.

If you do not believe that this was a decision to be made by a jury, you are certainly part of the problem and a far-lefty.
She was shot in the neck.....but don't let facts get in the way......

Bottom line was..she was shot...and unarmed......

Guess it was one of those "officer feared for his safety" shootings that you right wing cucks usually justify and love....depending on who was shot huh

It's legal to kill Ashli Babbitt because she is white. Attacks on whites is presumed to be a legal activity.

What do you mean I can't rape her. She's white!
No. She's not white you just thought she was

Anti-Fa are fascists. They have proven it. Trump did nothing fascist. Fail, troll.
Yeah, I don’t know. Subverting the election by violence or threats or violence seems pretty fascist to me.
Massive fraud is also subversion. Those people were there because of the fraud.
Anybody claim that million dollars from Texas yet??

You would think with so much evidence of "massive fraud" -- one of you goofy morons would have presented that evidence and got the money.....

Guess there wasn't a million dollars worth of evidence huh

It's legal to kill Ashli Babbitt because she is white. Attacks on whites is presumed to be a legal activity.

^^ Fragility post ^^

A human sacrifice to send a message? I guess that message would be that the illegitimate Biden administration will kill you if you disagree.

Trump was in charge on January 6th.

This happened in "Trumps America"

No cop ever has the right to shoot or kill anyone on duty except in self-defense to save his own life.
Now I get why you post the nonsense you post. You're fucking insane. :cuckoo:

A cop's job is to protect and serve the public. And yes, they have every right and vested authority to resort to lethal force if they have a reasonable fear that they, or someone else, is in danger of being killed or faces great bodily harm.

In this case, a mob breaking into the Capitol while threatening government officials, created such a reasonable fear when they got too close to lawmakers.

It was a good shoot which is why it's not murder and why the cop isn't being charged.

In the opinion of the far-left, if a black man is shot and killed by accident, that is a reason to riot, loot, and burn scores of businesses. That officer resigned her position and was indicted within three days.

The Capitol police murdered this woman, shot her in the back, and months later we still don't even know the name of the officer.

If you do not believe that this was a decision to be made by a jury, you are certainly part of the problem and a far-lefty.
LOLOL

Now he shot her in the back?

You loons are out in force today.

My question has always been . Why just her? Why were not others shot as well. Why was she more of a threat then others?
it sent a message
A human sacrifice to send a message? I guess that message would be that the illegitimate Biden administration will kill you if you disagree.
So much insecurity and cope....
20201106_214638.jpg

^^ Fragility post ^^
Progressive pablum for the self hating losers that believe it.

Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.

it sent a message
So much insecurity and cope....
View attachment 480168
I am very secure. The fact you do not have the guts to stand for anything says everything anyone needs to know about you.

The police shouted several warnings. Every one of them was ignored.
That is very strong evidence for premeditated murder in the first degree on the part of police, rather than a lesser charge of manslaughter or other homicide that might otherwise be partially excused as action in the heat of the moment.
:lmao:
Murder isn't funny, and you are a murderer.
He certainly supports criminals and murderers.
Slobbers a raving lunatic.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Because the rest scattered like cockroaches after he shot her. No one else tried to get at the lawmakers inside the House chamber after that.

That cop saved lives. Imagine how many would have been shot had the mob broken through the barricade.
Then release the cops name so he can honored. Why is it a secret?

Forum List

Back