No Justice For Ashli??

Oh she would be considered armed if she had a gun on her person. Which she didn't. There was no gun in her hands. She was using those to get through the window.
How do you then justify the killing of Michael Brown?>He had no gun in his hands and in fact none on his person

How was the cop to know if she had a gun in her waistband? Or in her backpack? Or a bomb in her backpack?

You approve of her actions. That's the only logical reason for your inane defense here.

Oh she would be considered armed if she had a gun on her person. Which she didn't. There was no gun in her hands. She was using those to get through the window.
How do you then justify the killing of Michael Brown?>He had no gun in his hands and in fact none on his person

How was the cop to know if she had a gun in her waistband? Or in her backpack? Or a bomb in her backpack?

You approve of her actions. That's the only logical reason for your inane defense here.

Who says I justify his killing?? You?? She had no gun on her person either.

I didn't approve of them going into the Capital Buildings. That's something I never would have done. She sure didn't deserve to die for it though.

You have no logic for you inane prosecution of her.

I didn't approve of them going into the Capital Buildings. That's something I never would have done. She sure didn't deserve to die for it though.

Go on the record.

Was the killing of Mike Brown justified?

Yes or no?

She absolutely deserved what she got.

Claudette and studiously avoided answering ANY of those questions.

She's a troll

Go on the record.

Was the killing of Mike Brown justified?

Yes or no?

That was the Ferguson crap. Oh and Mike Brown was far from an angel.

As for his killing?? Justified?? Yes.

She's a troll

I'd say you are the troll. You're another idiot who when he can't make his case pulls out the race card.

Oh and I've answered all the questions. You sure are a whiny little shit.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to police guarding members of Congress?

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

No cop in any city would shoot an unarmed woman. Taser her, yes. Shoot her no.
Again, the cop had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. And again, it matters not because the mob behind her would have stormed in, just as they did throughout the Capitol, had she not been stopped.

Since she was using her hands to get through the window he could see she didn't have a gun.

Trespassing.
And how was he supposed to know she had no weapons on her?

Did she have one in her hands?? No she didn't. That's usually how you shoot a gun. With your hands.

If she had a gun on her, which she didn't, how would she pull that gun without using her hands??

You really are a whiny little shit who ignores the facts that don't back up your opinion. She was unarmed. Period.
And she's now dead. Period. Bummer.

Yes, unfortunately she is dead and nothing will change that.
How is that unfortunate?

She's a troll
What you said is too stupid to answer. That is most likely why. So if a cop thinks or does not know you might have a gun or a bomb he can shot you? You dumbass.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
She took part in an armed insurrection against the US.
She got justice.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to police guarding members of Congress?

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

No cop in any city would shoot an unarmed woman. Taser her, yes. Shoot her no.
Again, the cop had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. And again, it matters not because the mob behind her would have stormed in, just as they did throughout the Capitol, had she not been stopped.

Since she was using her hands to get through the window he could see she didn't have a gun.

Trespassing.
And how was he supposed to know she had no weapons on her?

Did she have one in her hands?? No she didn't. That's usually how you shoot a gun. With your hands.

If she had a gun on her, which she didn't, how would she pull that gun without using her hands??

You really are a whiny little shit who ignores the facts that don't back up your opinion. She was unarmed. Period.
And she's now dead. Period. Bummer.

Yes, unfortunately she is dead and nothing will change that.
How is that unfortunate?

Another question that is to stupid to answer. Your idiocy is showing big time.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
She got justice.

LOL Most of those "insurrectionists" are charged with trespassing.

Justice?? Another statement to stupid to answer.

They were not all violent, not even fucking close. You are justifying murder to distract from the massive fraud. POS.
They were beating in a glass window in a barricade doorway.

So yeah, it was violent mob that she chose to be a part of.

She got justice.
No one in the Capitol had a gun but cops and Congressmen. Stop fucking lying.

Forum List

Back