No Justice For Ashli??

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to police guarding members of Congress?

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

No cop in any city would shoot an unarmed woman. Taser her, yes. Shoot her no.
Again, the cop had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. And again, it matters not because the mob behind her would have stormed in, just as they did throughout the Capitol, had she not been stopped.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.

She was a terrorist storming the capitol. She was not a protestor.
She was a peaceful protester, armed with her phone taking pictures in the Capitol lobby...when one of Nancy P's storm troopers shot her, after Nancy P had ordered them to stand down, and let her in.

It was a clear hit job by Nancy P.....the Speaker of the Fascist

That is a fucking lie. Trump did a hit job on your brain. Killed it.
the only hit job was Nancy P, ordering the Cap Police to stand down, then shooting a woman taking pictures in a lobby
You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

This is your idea of "taking pictures in a lobby?" Breaking through a window to get past a police barricade setup to protect members of Congress...

NINTCHDBPICT000629309635.jpg
I am not really sure what I am looking at....it looks like someone took a pic...but not every good...looks like a guy with a bookbag walking
No worries. I figured your outrage over Ashli Targetpractice was feigned anyway.
is it her? i really can’t tell what i am looking at in the pic

One thing I did notice...and I know there are many people upset by this decision...personally, I understand it...but I know folks are upset...yet not one person or group has looted, burnt, or assaulted anyone because of it...meanwhile...in Portland, and Minn.....
Did you just wake up from a deep deep sleep? Congress was looted and some members of Congress lost their possession. As for no one being assaulted, that was mainly because Congress folks were protected and moved by the security. Heck, talks were for the reps to be kidnapped and the VP to be hanged. That it did not happen was just pure luck.
I am talking about after THIS decision. Today....this decision.

To my knowledge this young lady didn't do any of the things you mentioned. She was standing in a lobby wiht her Iphone taking pics
What the heck are you talking about? Babbit tried to break through into Congress even after being warned. I really do believe you were sleeping all this time. No one could have failed to watch the video of Babbit being shot after she tried to jump through the broken window.
They suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Just curious how many times have you said Trump in or typed his name in the past 24 hours?
LOL

You probably really do think it's quantity, and not content, which factors in.
i have no idea what factors into your TDS

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
How was the cop supposed to know she was unarmed?

He has eyes, he can see. Hell she was stuck in a window.
I see, so he is Superman. He has x-ray vision and could see under her clothes and in her backpack.

Next time you insurrectionists Invade the Capitol, bring kryptonite to the gunfight.

No but he could see her hands. That's where a gun would be, no??

Insurrectionists?? What a joke. Most of them are being charged with trespassing.
I see, so according to nuts like you, a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed unless they're holding it in their hands.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Also, a person who isn't armed can't possibly be dangerous as long as they are right wing nuts storming the Capitol.....

But if that person is black and handcuffed with 4 cops on his back with no pulse...he is still pretty dangerous.....because, reasons...

More racist bull shit. When you don't have a good answer you pull the racist card.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

I see, so he is Superman. He has x-ray vision and could see under her clothes and in her backpack.

Next time you insurrectionists Invade the Capitol, bring kryptonite to the gunfight.

Insurrectionists?? What a joke. Most of them are being charged with trespassing.
I see, so according to nuts like you, a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed unless they're holding it in their hands.

Oh she would be considered armed if she had a gun on her person. Which she didn't. There was no gun in her hands. She was using those to get through the window.
So? The cop still had no way of knowing whether or not she was armed. Crying she was unarmed doesn't help your position.

Also, a person who isn't armed can't possibly be dangerous as long as they are right wing nuts storming the Capitol.....

But if that person is black and handcuffed with 4 cops on his back with no pulse...he is still pretty dangerous.....because, reasons...
Orange logic.

One thing I did notice...and I know there are many people upset by this decision...personally, I understand it...but I know folks are upset...yet not one person or group has looted, burnt, or assaulted anyone because of it...meanwhile...in Portland, and Minn.....
Did you just wake up from a deep deep sleep? Congress was looted and some members of Congress lost their possession. As for no one being assaulted, that was mainly because Congress folks were protected and moved by the security. Heck, talks were for the reps to be kidnapped and the VP to be hanged. That it did not happen was just pure luck.

To my knowledge this young lady didn't do any of the things you mentioned. She was standing in a lobby wiht her Iphone taking pics
What the heck are you talking about? Babbit tried to break through into Congress even after being warned. I really do believe you were sleeping all this time. No one could have failed to watch the video of Babbit being shot after she tried to jump through the broken window.
Just curious how many times have you said Trump in or typed his name in the past 24 hours?
LOL

Whereas I do know what factors into yours.

LOL

projection is a symptom of the TDS

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.

She was a terrorist storming the capitol. She was not a protestor.
She was a peaceful protester, armed with her phone taking pictures in the Capitol lobby...when one of Nancy P's storm troopers shot her, after Nancy P had ordered them to stand down, and let her in.

It was a clear hit job by Nancy P.....the Speaker of the Fascist

That is a fucking lie. Trump did a hit job on your brain. Killed it.
the only hit job was Nancy P, ordering the Cap Police to stand down, then shooting a woman taking pictures in a lobby
You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

This is your idea of "taking pictures in a lobby?" Breaking through a window to get past a police barricade setup to protect members of Congress...

NINTCHDBPICT000629309635.jpg
I am not really sure what I am looking at....it looks like someone took a pic...but not every good...looks like a guy with a bookbag walking
No worries. I figured your outrage over Ashli Targetpractice was feigned anyway.
is it her? i really can’t tell what i am looking at in the pic
You would have known had you not been feigning concern.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

Again, the cop had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. And again, it matters not because the mob behind her would have stormed in, just as they did throughout the Capitol, had she not been stopped.

Since she was using her hands to get through the window he could see she didn't have a gun.

Trespassing.

LOL

projection is a symptom of the TDS
You mean like you projecting it's others with TDS. Thanks for the admission.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Since she was using her hands to get through the window he could see she didn't have a gun.

Trespassing.
And how was he supposed to know she had no weapons on her?

LOL

4xxdkz.jpg

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.
C'mon....you know what this is really all about................their total disappointment that their fellow insurrectionist rioters didn't get in and kill a few Democrats. Violence by proxy.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.

Did she have one in her hands?? No she didn't. That's usually how you shoot a gun. With your hands.

If she had a gun on her, which she didn't, how would she pull that gun without using her hands??

You really are a whiny little shit who ignores the facts that don't back up your opinion. She was unarmed. Period.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.

Did she have one in her hands?? No she didn't. That's usually how you shoot a gun. With your hands.

If she had a gun on her, which she didn't, how would she pull that gun without using her hands??

You really are a whiny little shit who ignores the facts that don't back up your opinion. She was unarmed. Period.
Which brings us back to your nonsense that a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed if they're not holding their weapon in their hands. I know that sounds stupid, but it's what you're arguing.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.

Which brings us back to your nonsense that a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed if they're not holding their weapon in their hands. I know that sounds stupid, but it's what you're arguing.

I never said carrying a concealed weapon doesn't mean you aren't armed. That was your stupid statement. Not mine. Anyone carrying a concealed weapon is armed.

She had no weapon in her hands and certainly had no concealed weapon. She was unarmed.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.

And she's now dead. Period. Bummer.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Trespassing.

And she's now dead. Period. Bummer.

Yes, unfortunately she is dead and nothing will change that.

Forum List

Back