No Justice For Ashli??

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
Officers shoot unarmed people all the time "SOMEWHERE ELSE" and don't get brought up on charges...

What makes you so sure a cop would have been charged for shooting Ashli?? What makes her so special in your mind??

Hmmmmm
View attachment 480079

No. If an officer shoots someone there is an investigation of that officer by those in charge. That can land that officer in court if its found to be anything but legal.
Nope....you said you were certain she would be charged...not only that...you said that officer would be charged with "MURDER"

What makes her so special in your mind that you can be assured that officer would be charged for murder??

He shot an unarmed woman. Show me where that's not a murder charge. The key word is UNARMED. Had she had a weapon it wouldn't be murder.
The family of:

Tamir Rice
Daunte Wright
Botham Jean
Ronell Foster
Patrick Warren Sr.
Nathaniel Pickett
and and and and......

All of these families would had appreciated if you kept that same energy for their loved ones.......but you didn't (Because their lives didn't MATTER..hint hint BLM) and probably most likely would have found a way to justify their deaths because they were not a bunch of reactionary right wingers storming the Capitol to overturn an election based on a lie.....so....

Last edited:
No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to police guarding members of Congress?

One thing I did notice...and I know there are many people upset by this decision...personally, I understand it...but I know folks are upset...yet not one person or group has looted, burnt, or assaulted anyone because of it...meanwhile...in Portland, and Minn.....
Did you just wake up from a deep deep sleep? Congress was looted and some members of Congress lost their possession. As for no one being assaulted, that was mainly because Congress folks were protected and moved by the security. Heck, talks were for the reps to be kidnapped and the VP to be hanged. That it did not happen was just pure luck.
I am talking about after THIS decision. Today....this decision.

To my knowledge this young lady didn't do any of the things you mentioned. She was standing in a lobby wiht her Iphone taking pics
What the heck are you talking about? Babbit tried to break through into Congress even after being warned. I really do believe you were sleeping all this time. No one could have failed to watch the video of Babbit being shot after she tried to jump through the broken window.
They suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Just curious how many times have you said Trump in or typed his name in the past 24 hours?
LOL

You probably really do think it's quantity, and not content, which factors in.

If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
How was the cop supposed to know she was unarmed? And why do you think that matters given there was a mob behind her, eager to bust in?

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

No but they have SOP's like every police department out there. She was unarmed.

How was the cop supposed to know she was unarmed?

He has eyes, he can see. Hell she was stuck in a window.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.

You deserve it more than she did.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.

You deserve it more than she did.
Nope, I never attacked my own government.

Traitors do that.

I never attempted to subvert the Constitution in an attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional obligation of certifying an election.

Traitors do that.

Ashli Targetpractice did that which makes her a traitor. She got what traitors deserve.

If she had attacked the government, it would be different. She might have been looking for a bathroom.

Did she have a gun ? If not, what was she going to do, sneeze on them.

She didn't attempt to subvert the constitution.

Keep trying, You low-lifes need an enema adminstered through a 38.
"She might have been looking for a bathroom".............and here we have the delusional rabbit hole that those inherently violent orange cultists have fallen down, folks.
As far as I can tell, they're just fucking crazy. I can't find any rationale to explain the nonsense they post.

I see, so he is Superman. He has x-ray vision and could see under her clothes and in her backpack.

Next time you insurrectionists Invade the Capitol, bring kryptonite to the gunfight.

She wasn't stuck. She wasn't a tourist. She wasn't looking for a bathroom. She wasn't friendly. She was an insurrectionist breaking in.....and she won her Darwin prize.

I see, so he is Superman. He has x-ray vision and could see under her clothes and in her backpack.

Next time you insurrectionists Invade the Capitol, bring kryptonite to the gunfight.

No but he could see her hands. That's where a gun would be, no??

Insurrectionists?? What a joke. Most of them are being charged with trespassing.

She wasn't stuck. She wasn't a tourist. She wasn't looking for a bathroom. She wasn't friendly. She was an insurrectionist breaking in.....and she won her Darwin prize.

If she were the insurrectionist you keep calling her should would have been armed and she would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings.

She was an unarmed woman going through a window. Insurrectionist my ass. Most of those folks are being charged with trespassing. That's a long way from sedition or insurrection.

Keep lying to yourself. You're damned good at it. LOL

Insurrectionists?? What a joke. Most of them are being charged with trespassing.
I see, so according to nuts like you, a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed unless they're holding it in their hands.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

If she were the insurrectionist you keep calling her should would have been armed and she would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings.

She was an unarmed woman going through a window. Insurrectionist my ass. Most of those folks are being charged with trespassing. That's a long way from sedition or insurrection.

You do know there are more charges coming as the investigation learns more about what happened, right?

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule as part of his SOP's. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

No cop in any city would shoot an unarmed woman. Taser her, yes. Shoot her no.

Last edited:

I see, so according to nuts like you, a person carrying a concealed weapon isn't armed unless they're holding it in their hands.

Oh she would be considered armed if she had a gun on her person. Which she didn't. There was no gun in her hands. She was using those to get through the window.

The kid in minneapolis got exacywhat he deserved to. Hypocrite.

Oh of course he did, that's what you think should happen to black folks.

Rioters. Insurrectionists. Vandals. Thieves. Public defecators. Assaulters. Murderers. and totally insane.

You do know there are more charges coming as the investigation learns more about what happened, right?
Good....and I hope they catch that bomber too.

Rioters. Insurrectionists. Vandals. Thieves. Public defecators. Assaulters. Murderers. and totally insane.

Charged with Trespassing.

Also, a person who isn't armed can't possibly be dangerous as long as they are right wing nuts storming the Capitol.....

But if that person is black and handcuffed with 4 cops on his back with no pulse...he is still pretty dangerous.....because, reasons...

Forum List

Back