No Justice For Ashli??

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

The cop should get a medal.
He can't he is in hiding...only guilty people hide....
He's hiding because freaks like you are threatening his life.
Have you heard of threats asshole? what threats?....Kim Potter made a mistake and has to have around the clock protection at her home...funny how transparently dishonest and justice blind anti American fucks like you are....go find a riot punk and have a ball....
Oh? What threats is she getting?
Must be enough to have 24 hour protection...she has resigned and is facing manslaughter charges...but the BLM punks aren't satisfied...they want blood...but an unarmed veteran protesting at the capitol gets killed and we don't even know the rent a cops name...so fuck you ass wipe you are just what's wrong with America....and not worth listening to....
So you admit that you want that Capitol hero's name so you and your ilk can threaten him and his family. That's not a surprise.

The cop should get a medal.
He can't he is in hiding...only guilty people hide....
He's hiding because freaks like you are threatening his life.
Have you heard of threats asshole? what threats?....Kim Potter made a mistake and has to have around the clock protection at her home...funny how transparently dishonest and justice blind anti American fucks like you are....go find a riot punk and have a ball....
Oh? What threats is she getting?
Must be enough to have 24 hour protection...she has resigned and is facing manslaughter charges...but the BLM punks aren't satisfied...they want blood...but an unarmed veteran protesting at the capitol gets killed and we don't even know the rent a cops name...so fuck you ass wipe you are just what's wrong with America....and not worth listening to....
"Must be..."

... means you lied. Thanks for the tacit confession.
thumbsup.gif
A lot of surrendering....a lot of tacit confessing.....and on and on it goes.

Ashli was the tip of the spear, the vanguard, of those inherently violent insurrectionists trying to break into the Congressional chamber. Sucked to be her, but she brought it on herself. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
I would think that most of us and our family members are smart enough not to believe the orange cult leader and certainly smart enough to not join a inherently violent mob trying to kill members of Congress and vandalize and loot the Capitol building.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.

You deserve it more than she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.

You deserve it more than she did.
Nope, I never attacked my own government.

Traitors do that.

I never attempted to subvert the Constitution in an attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional obligation of certifying an election.

Traitors do that.

Ashli Targetpractice did that which makes her a traitor. She got what traitors deserve.

If she had attacked the government, it would be different. She might have been looking for a bathroom.

Did she have a gun ? If not, what was she going to do, sneeze on them.

She didn't attempt to subvert the constitution.

Keep trying, You low-lifes need an enema adminstered through a 38.
"She might have been looking for a bathroom".............and here we have the delusional rabbit hole that those inherently violent orange cultists have fallen down, folks.

We White people should loot every Target in the country.

No justice, no peace!

A flity ass Negro thug cop can shoot an unarmed woman veteran Patriot protesting the Democrats stealing an election from the American people and the assholes in the Joe Dufus administration won't give us justice.
And here we again see the inherent violence of the orange cultist.

It seems that black men are more in tune with the Constitution and avoiding an orange cult leader than she was.

You are scum.
I would think that most of us and our family members are smart enough not to believe the orange cult leader and certainly smart enough to not join a inherently violent mob trying to kill members of Congress and vandalize and loot the Capitol building.

Most Americans hear Trump’s lies and alternate realities and laugh it off as nonsense.

Unfortunately, Trump followers believe what they are told and stormed the Capitol on command.
Sadly, Ashli was one of them

Floyd was arrested or in the process for passing a counterfeit bill. He resisted arrest and he died from a drug overdose. Babbit got no warning, she was never restrained, she was unarmed and shot for no reason.
If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!
Projecting again, Democrat slave?
To recap.....

A bunch of fragile minded reactionary right wing ammosexual cucks stormed the capitol because of a lie.....
We know BLM and Antifa was among them. Were you?
Oh really? :heehee:

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
What threat did she pose to anyone? She presented a physical threat to our Congressmen ? A verbal one? She was unarmed.
Lol, you got a mob coming through your door you would have shot more than one person we both know it. Come through my door like that I would kill em all and let God sort them out.
Maybe if more had gone down, they wouldn't feel so entitled now.

"stuck in a window" now? Anymore lies/excuses? :heehee:

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.

She was a terrorist storming the capitol. She was not a protestor.
She was a peaceful protester, armed with her phone taking pictures in the Capitol lobby...when one of Nancy P's storm troopers shot her, after Nancy P had ordered them to stand down, and let her in.

It was a clear hit job by Nancy P.....the Speaker of the Fascist

That is a fucking lie. Trump did a hit job on your brain. Killed it.
the only hit job was Nancy P, ordering the Cap Police to stand down, then shooting a woman taking pictures in a lobby
You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

This is your idea of "taking pictures in a lobby?" Breaking through a window to get past a police barricade setup to protect members of Congress...

NINTCHDBPICT000629309635.jpg
I am not really sure what I am looking at....it looks like someone took a pic...but not every good...looks like a guy with a bookbag walking
No worries. I figured your outrage over Ashli Targetpractice was feigned anyway.

No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
They will avoid answering that question and we both know why. I would NOT hesitate to shoot and guess what, there would not be a grand jury in this country that would charge me with murder.

Forum List

Back