No joy in vaxville

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In August of this year, I reported that Moderna is suing Pfizer and BioNTech for infringing patents that are key to Moderna’s mRNA technology platform that was used to develop the covid vaccine.

In response, Pfizer has now countersued Moderna. Pfizer Countersues Moderna After Being Accused of Stealing Covid Vaccine mRNA Technology
Could be interesting......hopefully they'll both shoot themselves in the foot
Hopefully they bankrupt each other & the judge rules each company be broken down to be sold off for parts.
Then all the execs & "researchers" should face criminal charges & have every asset confiscated.
Finally, they are all forced to take the clot shots for real

And YET, unvaccinated have died from COVID too.

You think unvaccinated spares you from COVID Death, sadly, it doesn't.
Your first statement is true. Your second statement is lame reverse logic which I have NEVER claimed. There is obviously a very vulnerable population who were always at risk of serious illness or death by Covid. As well as a hundred other things because they were either very old, very fat, or very immune-deficient.

Your second statement is lame reverse logic which I have NEVER claimed.
There is obviously a very vulnerable population who were always at risk of serious illness or death by Covid.
Yet the majority of the right winger posters here on USMB, want to blame any NEW YOUNG death on the Vax. That's dangerous. Very dangerous.

I have an unemployed, aging overweight brother.
Very religious, very trumpy. I don't understand him at ALL.
Won't get vaxxed.
Hates 'entitlements' yet his wife has drawn Disability and WON'T work for 40 years.
She chooses to be disabled. She is capable.
They are mid 60. Have ZERO retirement, Kept cashing out any previous retirement from past jobs. That is NOW all gone.

Yet the majority of the right winger posters here on USMB, want to blame any NEW YOUNG death on the Vax. That's dangerous. Very dangerous.

I have an unemployed, aging overweight brother.
Very religious, very trumpy. I don't understand him at ALL.
Won't get vaxxed.
Hates 'entitlements' yet his wife has drawn Disability and WON'T work for 40 years.
She chooses to be disabled. She is capable.
They are mid 60. Have ZERO retirement, Kept cashing out any previous retirement from past jobs. That is NOW all gone.
You are rambling all over the place. All anti vaxxers are not the same. I realize painting the groups you hate with one big sloppy brush is SOP, but it is neither fair nor accurate to do so.

Forum List

Back