No, It's Not 'Our' War: Pat Buchanan

Kathianne said:
Buchanan agreeing with Matthews, is not a selling point. As for it's not being 'our fight':

http://hotair.com/archives/vent/2006/07/24/the-american-victims-of-hezbollah/

The Beirut Hizbullys ( I will now longer use a term that describes them as the party of God) better be in our cross-hairs dammit because we sure as hell are in thiers !! WTF is wrong with people who refuse to see an enemy ? Do you think this people are bluffing?????

I take every threat seriously. They may not have the means, but they certainly have the will...

Kathianne said:
I take every threat seriously. They may not have the means, but they certainly have the will...

The IDF is finding out they have the means--the Marines in Beirut found about thier means--etc etc etc. Hide and watch. They are butchers.

dilloduck said:
The IDF is finding out they have the means--the Marines in Beirut found about thier means--etc etc etc. Hide and watch. They are butchers.
But so far it's just against the jews. On the other hand, there's that story about the British lorry and nuclear stuff. But what the heck, as long as the nochides (or whatever),lose, right?

Kathianne said:
But so far it's just against the jews. On the other hand, there's that story about the British lorry and nuclear stuff. But what the heck, as long as the nochides (or whatever),lose, right?

The Hibullys have killed non-Jewish Americans and would dearly love to kill more. What's this "Only against Jews" crap?

dilloduck said:
The Hibullys have killed non-Jewish Americans and would dearly love to kill more. What's this "Only against Jews" crap?
So far. Ya know. Hopefully that's where it will stay. That should keep them from taking over the world, right?

Kathianne said:
So far. Ya know. Hopefully that's where it will stay. That should keep them from taking over the world, right?

Didn't you even listen to your own post ???????
( painting me as a jew hater is old. If you can't recognize my support for Israel to kick the Hizbullys you are blind. )

dilloduck said:
Didn't you even listen to your own post ???????
( painting me as a jew hater is old. If you can't recognize my support for Israel to kick the Hizbullys you are blind. )
I never painted you or anyone as a Jew hater. You all did that yourselves. Pretty hard to extract yourself from it now. Personally, given your convictions, don't know why you would want to. It's pretty possible that Hizbollah will win.

Kathianne said:
I never painted you or anyone as a Jew hater. You all did that yourselves. Pretty hard to extract yourself from it now. Personally, given your convictions, don't know why you would want to. It's pretty possible that Hizbollah will win.

Yourselves ?? I'm talking about me and if you want to continually show your ass go for it. I know full well the Hizbullys are pulling together something here far more larger than anyone even imagined. Even the vaunted Mossad seems to have gotten caught with thier pants down. The US needs to re-commit itself as a military ally and start some seriously threatening that we are willing to follow thru on. Israel will throw nukes before they will accept defeat. You know that.

dilloduck said:
Yourselves ?? I'm talking about me and if you want to continually show your ass go for it. I know full well the Hizbullys are pulling together something here far more larger than anyone even imagined. Even the vaunted Mossad seems to have gotten caught with thier pants down. The US needs to re-commit itself as a military ally and start some seriously threatening that we are willing to follow thru on. Israel will throw nukes before they will accept defeat. You know that.
What? Now you think the US should consider Israel an ally worth supporting? :laugh: You do know RWA will be back soon? Unless he's gone fulltime to Stormfront?

Kathianne said:
What? Now you think the US should consider Israel an ally worth supporting? :laugh: You do know RWA will be back soon? Unless he's gone fulltime to Stormfront?

I think ANY country that is attacked by the Hizbullys should receive US support. I think ANY country that is attacked has the right to retaliate in any damn proportion they feel like. Don't play this jewish victim crap and try to claim that Israel is the only country in the Hizbullys crosshairs. It's a lie and disgusting ! Read you own damn post again !!! Listen to Malkin !!

dilloduck said:
I think ANY country that is attacked by the Hizbullys should receive US support. I think ANY country that is attacked has the right to retaliate in any damn proportion they feel like. Don't play this jewish victim crap and try to claim that Israel is the only country in the Hizbullys crosshairs. It's a lie and disgusting ! Read you own damn post again !!! Listen to Malkin !!
I have. No problem there, same as I was saying months ago. You however, reread yours of less than a week ago.

Now, if you wish to see that Israel is and has been not only an ally, but on the front lines for more years than either of us have been adults, :thup:

Kathianne said:
I have. No problem there, same as I was saying months ago. You however, reread yours of less than a week ago.

Now, if you wish to see that Israel is and has been not only an ally, but on the front lines for more years than either of us have been adults, :thup:

Then I assume you realize that this post of yours was in error.
Americans HAVE been killed by the Hizbullys .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=459057&postcount=8

It better be an ally of ours. American money, weapons and diplomatic efforts are keeping them in the fight.Don't be so presumptious to lecture me on Israeli history. I know where the hell it is and what it has gone through as a country.

dilloduck said:
Then I assume you realize that this post of yours was in error.
Americans HAVE been killed by the Hizbullys .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=459057&postcount=8

It better be an ally of ours. American money, weapons and diplomatic efforts are keeping them in the fight.Don't be so presumptious to lecture me on Israeli history. I know where the hell it is and what it has gone through as a country.
Again, I was well aware of my post. I'm speaking of why those dollars have been flowing over the years. I wouldn't waste my time lecturing you on diddly squat.

Kathianne said:
Again, I was well aware of my post. I'm speaking of why those dollars have been flowing over the years. I wouldn't waste my time lecturing you on diddly squat.

You were stating only jews were affected by the Hizbullys. Is this what you teach your kids at school too? Lies?

dilloduck said:
You were stating only jews were affected by the Hizbullys. Is this what you teach your kids at school too? Lies?
Nope, speaking to you and your ilk. Anyhow, you don't want 'lecture' nor do I feel like doing so.

You've been sreeching from I don't know how long, that there was no reason to be aiding Israel. If you had your way, they'd be gone now. Do you think we'd be safer?

Never mind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back