No, Illegal Aliens Are NOT "Contributing"

I live in a small town Minnesota,we have many illegals working all over the city making decent money, but most are sending their money back home plus having many families in one apartment.
Lot of the illegals are from the Honduras caravans that don’t work spend their time drinking and smoking pot.

Would like to ask people like Nancy P and Chuck S....how come these illegals get better benefits then American elderly and vets , plus I don’t see and homeless illegals on our streets...they are mostly at church’s and safe houses.

I live in a small town Minnesota,we have many illegals working all over the city making decent money, but most are sending their money back home plus having many families in one apartment.
Lot of the illegals are from the Honduras caravans that don’t work spend their time drinking and smoking pot.

Would like to ask people like Nancy P and Chuck S....how come these illegals get better benefits then American elderly and vets , plus I don’t see and homeless illegals on our streets...they are mostly at church’s and safe houses.
Why those lazy guys, do you know how I can get ahold of them I have some pot for sale?

Illegals have contributed to profits at Trump properties
But they were not known to be illegals. They got in with false documentation, and so were seen as Americans.

Please post relevant to the OP.
bullshit!

LOL

why didn't they use e-verify?

I worked with illegals at a few places. everyone knew

please and Trump being a Self-proclaimed Stable Genius, how could he not know?
You mean the apparent lack of the ability to use the English language fluently didn't alert their employers these people maybe not from the USA and could be illegal?

bullshit!

LOL

why didn't they use e-verify?

I worked with illegals at a few places. everyone knew

please and Trump being a Self-proclaimed Stable Genius, how could he not know?
You think Trump examines every one of tens of thousands of people in his employ ? And if illegals were using false Social Security identity, e-verify would not affect them.

It's a pretty flimsy argument to go after somebody who has had a few illegals working for him, submerged in an employee population of thousands of people. Come back when you have something substantial. Just coming in here and hollering "bullshit" doesn't fly.
The the illegals have jobs and are contributing but you said they were not in the OP.. Which is it?

There is simply no possible way that illegals contribute more into the system than the benefits they use.

Jose and Maria are here illegally. Jose is a day laborer. He goes to Home Depot every day and waits in the parking lot to get work for the day. He averages $50.00 a day under the table.

Maria cleans houses. She makes minimum wage. With 5 children and an unemployed dependent spouse she pays no taxes.

The family gets food from the local food bank. Two of their children are American born. As a blended family they all get government paid medical care. They get a $300.00 a month EBT card, Section 8 housing and subsidized utilities. Most of their purchases in clothing and goods are from swap meets or from sellers of bulk stolen goods. They pay no sales tax.

The children are in school. They have breakfast and lunch at school. The school nurse takes care of routine medical needs. The state pays for the oldest girl's birth control pills, sanitary needs and the older boy's condoms.

There is no way these people contribute a fraction of what they get.

The children were born here and are American citizens. Ironically, this is where almost all of the spending is directed.
That's why American born children are jackpot babies. One American child and the family of ten has hit the jackpot.

I am so tired of hearing Democrats claim that illegal aliens are contributing to the US economy. Just now on the Fox News show hosted by Tucker Carlson, a liberal radio show host claimed that it is OK for California to be giving $20 Million to illegal aliens at the border, and those inside the state.

When challenged on that point (noting 75,000 California homeless citizens who could be getting that money), the answer was that the illegal aliens are "contributing" to California's economy. Actually, when looks at the situation in its entirety, it is obvious that not only are illegal (and legal) aliens NOT contributing, but the net result of their presence is just the opposite.

Just speaking economically, illegals are, in fact, a DRAIN that is causing LOSSES to California, and the US.

1. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are EXTRACTING $138 Billion out of the US economy in remittances, when they send out of the country. This is money not being spent in US stores (aka "the economy"), that would have been if Americans were in those jobs.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

2. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are contributing less than Americans would be, if Americans had the jobs that immigrants have. That's because immigrants are paid less, and therefore pay less in taxes. So rather than being a "contribution", immigrant taxes are a net LOSS. Also, many illegals, due to the clandestine nature of their employment, work off the books and pay not tax at all.

3. Immigrants increase the population, and thus add to resource DRAIN. Less oil, gas, fresh water, minerals , etc. available per capita.

4. Although most immigrants are law abiding, some are criminal, and thus are an addition to the numbers of crimes committed, increasing those numbers + the amount of criminal justice money having to be spent.

5. Immigrants increase school populations thereby DRAINing school budgets.

6. Immigrants (including illegals) utilize EMTALA while obtaining medical care in hospitals' emergency rooms.

Unions are partly responsible for this overall loss, which especially hits American workers hard. Unions, overzealous to rebuild declining memberships, lied to American workers and told them, Don’t worry! This will make the union stronger. Maybe it did by giving them more workers to join them and pay union dies, but it sure didn't help American workers. Thirty years later, California construction workers who were making $45 an hour are now making $11 an hour, and majority of these are illegal aliens.

January 30, 2019 - WHO BENEFITS FROM IMMIGRATION? NOT YOU!

WATCH: Whistleblower Says Illegal Aliens Have 'Taken Over Every Trade' in CA Construction, Driven Down U.S. Wages | Breitbart

There are some things that immigrants DO contribute >> Pollution, traffic congestion, overcrowding, disease, cultural erosion.
Wrong.

“A newly updated report released today provides data that helps dispute the erroneous idea espoused during President Trump’s address to Congress that undocumented immigrants are a drain to taxpayers. In fact, like all others living and working in the United States, undocumented immigrants are taxpayers too and collectively contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local coffers each year via a combination of sales and excise, personal income, and property taxes, according to Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.”

Undocumented Immigrants’ State & Local Tax Contributions

Leaving out all those federal contributions I see.....

There is simply no possible way that illegals contribute more into the system than the benefits they use.

Jose and Maria are here illegally. Jose is a day laborer. He goes to Home Depot every day and waits in the parking lot to get work for the day. He averages $50.00 a day under the table.

Maria cleans houses. She makes minimum wage. With 5 children and an unemployed dependent spouse she pays no taxes.

The family gets food from the local food bank. Two of their children are American born. As a blended family they all get government paid medical care. They get a $300.00 a month EBT card, Section 8 housing and subsidized utilities. Most of their purchases in clothing and goods are from swap meets or from sellers of bulk stolen goods. They pay no sales tax.

The children are in school. They have breakfast and lunch at school. The school nurse takes care of routine medical needs. The state pays for the oldest girl's birth control pills, sanitary needs and the older boy's condoms.

There is no way these people contribute a fraction of what they get.

The children were born here and are American citizens. Ironically, this is where almost all of the spending is directed.
That's why American born children are jackpot babies. One American child and the family of ten has hit the jackpot.
I had four and I'm still paying for it where is this jackpot?

Forum List

Back