No Hi Def Society this week (sep30)

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
We will be back on Oct 7th.....stay tuned. The entries for Sept.'s gift drawing ended up at Sonny Clark x2, Closed Caption x1. We will announce the winner in a thread this week.

Any special topics for tomorrow night? Will there be another contest? Will there be prizes for the month of October?
yes to all of the above questions, sonny. And the topics are fear, and also do entertainers have any social obligations such as setting the right example of how to act

Any special topics for tomorrow night? Will there be another contest? Will there be prizes for the month of October?
yes to all of the above questions, sonny. And the topics are fear, and also do entertainers have any social obligations such as setting the right example of how to act
I'll try to call-in if it's OK with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I'll try to call-in if it's OK with you.
i hope you do!!~
Thank you. I like the topics this week. I believe that I can contribute to those two topics. Fear is a normal natural human emotion, and entertainers are not obligated to set an example. Entertainers are entertainers, and not role models to be envied and used as examples for others to follow. If people used entertainers as examples to live by, we'd all be in serious trouble.

We're always reading about entertainers getting divorced, filing bankruptcy, taken to court for DUI, drugs, and shoplifting. Also, some dress as hookers, whores, and in a way that you wouldn't allow your daughter to be seen in public if she wore something like they wear in public. I can no reason for anyone, young or old, to see entertainers as role models.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back