No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Which is pretty common. The problem with these so called studies are:
  • Either they are reporting numbers that seem large but are very very small in comparison to the number vaccinated.
  • Or the studies are based on correlations with no proof of cause and effect.
What I would like see is how many have died or became seriously ill because they listened to these so called medical or scientific studies which are never submitted to any reputable scientific or medical society yet spread like wildfire through social media and publicans that are known for publishing sensational articles filled with misinformation and conspiracy theories..
I don't get it.
Lawyers do though.

When you see these commercials for this med or that med, the commercials are twice as long as they need to be because pharma list all these side effects.

When people get a bad reaction, they call Saul or Vinny Gambini.

I don't get it.
Lawyers do though.

When you see these commercials for this med or that med, the commercials are twice as long as they need to be because pharma list all these side effects.

There is no Saul or Vinny Gambini to call for the vaccines. The pharma cos made sure of that upfront.

Gee. Ask yourself why. Or don't. That's on you.

NOTHING is what you have.
What are you yapping about?

I stated NOTHING about vaccines.

You were talking about medications. Have you not been one of the vaccines biggest propaganda mouthpieces on this forum? Is the vaccine not a medication? Now you have nothing to say. Well this will now be repeated by all vaccine cult members. Pathetic

You were talking about medications.
And Lawyers.
Have you not been one of the vaccines biggest propaganda mouthpieces on this forum?
So.
Is the vaccine not a medication?
Yes.
Now you have nothing to say. Well this will now be repeated by all vaccine cult members. Pathetic
Pathetic, is you trying to infer something I never stated.
When have you ever heard of a lawyer in a commercial suing on behalf of a vaccine reaction?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
And Lawyers.

So.

Yes.

Pathetic, is you trying to infer something I never stated.
When have you ever heard of a lawyer in a commercial suing on behalf of a vaccine reaction?

School closures--fail.

Masks--fail.

Vaccines are next. That will be a once in a century scandal.

I don't get it.
Lawyers do though.

Not particular fond of the big drug companies but that is not going to stop me from using their products, a couple of which are keeping me alive.

Not particular fond of the big drug companies but that is not going to stop me from using their products, a couple of which are keeping me alive.
They're keeping a LOT of people alive.........................with side effects.

Forum List

Back