No gas vehicles in Communist Massachusetts II

Costa Rica is a country that has already outlawed all gasoline cars. The liberal progressives don't know that waste battery acid is more harmful to the environment than waste gasoline products. They are just happy that they have reduced the driving range of all cars to keep them within cities so that nobody can escape the government.

You're full of shit. Sorry, but battery acid (as you say) yes, it is more harmful to the environment, but how much more do gasoline products produce? I only have to change the battery in my car about 1 times out of 10 years. So, my question is, does the battery over 10 years contribute more pollution than the car does in the same time?
Your battery is only for starting the car not drive it

Really? Only for starting the car? Ever heard of a Tesla?
So you now owned a telsa for 10 years?

Nope, never owned a Tesla, but I do know how electric cars work.
Cool story bro but we where talking about your car and battery

Costa Rica is a country that has already outlawed all gasoline cars. The liberal progressives don't know that waste battery acid is more harmful to the environment than waste gasoline products. They are just happy that they have reduced the driving range of all cars to keep them within cities so that nobody can escape the government.

You're full of shit. Sorry, but battery acid (as you say) yes, it is more harmful to the environment, but how much more do gasoline products produce? I only have to change the battery in my car about 1 times out of 10 years. So, my question is, does the battery over 10 years contribute more pollution than the car does in the same time?
Yes. Imagine you swallow some gasoline when you transfer some from your car into your friends car. It may taste disgusting but you survive. Now try to swallow your battery acid.

Guess you don't know how electric cars work. No, you can't siphon off electricity like you do gasoline. And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning. Non sequitur, and you're dumb as a stump.

And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning.

You need a jump start for your electric vehicle? What would you be starting?

Yes. Imagine you swallow some gasoline when you transfer some from your car into your friends car. It may taste disgusting but you survive. Now try to swallow your battery acid.

Guess you don't know how electric cars work. No, you can't siphon off electricity like you do gasoline. And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning. Non sequitur, and you're dumb as a stump.

And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning.

You need a jump start for your electric vehicle? What would you be starting?
LMFAO

The way things are going, it may not be the boon you think.

I spent 504 consecutive days in a remote work environment. We went back one day a week for three weeks and they’ve moved us back to fully remote due to the Delta variant. They have no idea When/If they will be letting us back into the office. Maybe some time this Fall?

If they actually make us remote permanently (which they don’t want to do) I might not ever need to replace my 2017 Ford Escape. It just crossed 50K miles and hasn’t gone more than 5K in the last year and no more than 2K miles since the beginning of the year.

Not exactly the best and brightest are they?

Is the Boston Globe a good enough source of the idiotic pussy Moon Bats or are they in denial about the stupidty of their fellow Moon Bats?

Mass. to require all new cars sold to be electric by 2035 as part of climate-change measures

Governor Charlie Baker’s administration on Wednesday released a plan that will require the state to dramatically cut greenhouse-gas emissions in the next decade and beyond through a raft of changes, including by mandating that all new cars sold in the state be electric by 2035.

Among the changes the state plans over the next decade: retrofitting 1 million homes to use electricity for heating instead of gas and oil, cutting commuters’ driving miles by 15 percent, and dramatically increasing offshore wind power generation.

The state’s new legally binding commitment to reduce the state’s carbon emissions to 45 percent below 1990 levels by 2030 is among the most ambitious of such pledges by governments in the United States and the rest of the world. Achieving that milestone would put the state on track to reach “net zero” fossil-fuel emissions by 2050, a goal announced this year by Baker’s administration.

“The people of Massachusetts are experiencing record droughts, increased risk of wildfire, severe weather, and flooding in our coastal communities,” Baker said in a news release. “The costly impacts of climate change are on display in the Commonwealth, making it critical that we take action.”
So for libs that keep telling us how inevitable electric cars are I can see the logic

we must buy electric cars or government will break your arm

On a drag strip (or anywhere else that there is racing) electric cars can kick the crap out of gasoline engines.

Bullcrap. No EV can come close to competing in an endurance race. F1 does just shy of 180 miles in a race. On ONE tank of gas, and they have to have at least a liter of fuel be drawn from the tank at the end of the race.

Formula E, OTOH, does 55 miles. At slower speeds, and...they have to use TWO cars to do it. They race for 17 laps, then jump out of the spent car, and hop in the fresh one.

Not exactly environmentally friendly. But then you anti science morons only care about intent. Actual reality of how badly you fuck up the environment doesn't matter because your motives are good.

Fucking dipshits.

So for libs that keep telling us how inevitable electric cars are I can see the logic

we must buy electric cars or government will break your arm
The new Honda Pilot that I bought a month ago will be running more than a decade after any EV car bought the same time will be in the scrape yard.

Forum List

Back