No funding for Ukraine until US border is secured

Okay, assets - liabilities. You are correct.

We still have 30% of the worlds wealth coming in over 120 trillion.

Care to actually address a point?

And poverty exists, period. There is no such thing as a population that does not have some on the extremes, both very wealthy and very poor. Are you really going to proclaim that a nation cannot be wealthy if poor exist in that nation? All nations through all history have always been poor?

Make a coherent point.
Our annual gross revenue is $24trn I believe and we have a budget deficit so we are slowly eroding our wealth. Doesn’t it make sense to balance our budget and to start paying down the debt versus fighting in endless wars that are very expensive and demoralizing?

Our annual gross revenue is $24trn I believe and we have a budget deficit so we are slowly eroding our wealth. Doesn’t it make sense to balance our budget and to start paying down the debt versus fighting in endless wars that are very expensive and demoralizing?
What does that have to do with any of my statements.

I have not advocated a war.

What does that have to do with any of my statements.

I have not advocated a war.
You’re advocating using our resources to help others fight their wars. Economic wars, old school wars, public relations wars. How about we think America First and start balancing our budget while we still have wealth?

You’re advocating using our resources to help others fight their wars. Economic wars, old school wars, public relations wars. How about we think America First and start balancing our budget while we still have wealth?
No, I am not.

You can argue with someone that is but that really does not justify your earlier comments that we do not need to foster those relationships.

You are using a straw man to sidestep the point.

No, I am not.

You can argue with someone that is but that really does not justify your earlier comments that we do not need to foster those relationships.

You are using a straw man to sidestep the point.
By foster you mean give them money, weapons and troops? Or what do you mean by “foster”?

By foster you mean give them money, weapons and troops? Or what do you mean by “foster”?
That can mean a lot of things. Money is one form of that. Using our immense influence of the rest of Europe to keep Ukraine free from Russian influence is another. Sending them weapons may be a third.

We could stop Russia in its tracks there the same way we did in South Korea if we wanted to. We do not seem to want to. Instead we are deploying people to other NATO nations for no reason whatsoever.

That can mean a lot of things. Money is one form of that. Using our immense influence of the rest of Europe to keep Ukraine free from Russian influence is another. Sending them weapons may be a third.

We could stop Russia in its tracks there the same way we did in South Korea if we wanted to. We do not seem to want to. Instead we are deploying people to other NATO nations for no reason whatsoever.
So that’s where we disagree. I neither want to send them troops nor weapons nor money until we can balance our budget and secure our border.

Forum List

Back