No Fraud? What are they hiding?

Still with this stupid shit?

It's over. There was no fraud. The election was not rigged

Trump is not President. He will not be the President.

Just stip this insane shit
There was fraud on a massive scale in the swing states. 40% of the voters think the election was stolen and your lies will never change that.

Time to admit it was stolen and you are quite content with an illegitimate president. The type of anti-American scum you are is out of the bag.
There was no appreciable amount of fraud. The little bit I saw was perpetrated by Republicans.

There was no steal.

You need to stop lying
There were 6 million fraudulent votes. The was massive fraud. Period. The big lie and censorship have failed. And so have you.

Sure, and Lady GaGa keeps calling me begging for sex. We all have our fantasies.

There was fraud on a massive scale in the swing states. 40% of the voters think the election was stolen and your lies will never change that.

Time to admit it was stolen and you are quite content with an illegitimate president. The type of anti-American scum you are is out of the bag.

you poor idiot. It was much easier to fool you than it is to convince you that you were fooled. I doubt your 40% claim, but even if so, 60% knows that the election was not stolen. Even after the failed coup attempt that proved your orange god was a treasonous liar, you cling to him like some sort of security blanket. History will show Trump as the loser scam artist that he is, and marvel at how many previously sane people were drawn in to hs cult.

“I won't be cowed by liberals in the media who say there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud,” he continued. “Let's have an open debate this is a free country.”

Paul agreed that former Attorney General William Barr said there was no evidence of fraud in the election, but called that determination “a pronouncement.”

“There's been no examination, thorough examination of all the states to see what problems we had and see if they could fix them,” he argued.

Ohhhh Rand Paul...well that seals it. Not like he's a partisan nutjob or anything

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.
With all the corruption that the swamp has shown to hide fraud---I think SEVERAL auditors are needed to prevent "handpicking" auditors that will cover for the fraud.

you poor idiot. It was much easier to fool you than it is to convince you that you were fooled. I doubt your 40% claim, but even if so, 60% knows that the election was not stolen. Even after the failed coup attempt that proved your orange god was a treasonous liar, you cling to him like some sort of security blanket. History will show Trump as the loser scam artist that he is, and marvel at how many previously sane people were drawn in to hs cult.

“I won't be cowed by liberals in the media who say there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud,” he continued. “Let's have an open debate this is a free country.”

Paul agreed that former Attorney General William Barr said there was no evidence of fraud in the election, but called that determination “a pronouncement.”

“There's been no examination, thorough examination of all the states to see what problems we had and see if they could fix them,” he argued.

Yes, there are two sides to every story, in this particular story, there is the sane siide and the batshit crazy side. Rand Paul claimed laws were illegally changed, but in all of the court cases that were thrown out of court, that was not mentioned a single time by Trump's lawyers. Why do you think that happened?

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.
With all the corruption that the swamp has shown to hide fraud---I think SEVERAL auditors are needed to prevent "handpicking" auditors that will cover for the fraud.
It is what happened in GA. The machines were audited by a company with ties to Dominion. The cover up is as obvious as the fraud.

Yes, there are two sides to every story, in this particular story, there is the sane siide and the batshit crazy side. Rand Paul claimed laws were illegally changed, but in all of the court cases that were thrown out of court, that was not mentioned a single time by Trump's lawyers. Why do you think that happened?
I just posted a thread about the court cases. Go read it and educate yourself, if that is possible.

I just posted a thread about the court cases. Go read it and educate yourself, if that is possible.

OK link?

OK link?

There is nothing to hide.

We "could" spend the next four years "investigating" in some vain attempt to placate the assholes that just tried to enact a coup...but why the fuck would we do that.

We have actual issues to attend to

So let me get this straight, we can investigate, hire prosecutors, impeach, and harass Trump for four years over fake accusations and hoaxes such as collusion with Russia, but nobody dare say anything or question the legitimacy of an election involving tens of millions of unsolicited mail ballots in cities and states with decades old history of election rigging and fraud, with hundreds of witnesses and poll workers that have come forward with affidavits claiming fraud, illegal behavior, and irregularities?
All that we ask is actual evidence of fraud, not speculation and essays. Most of trumps cases lacked any credible evidence or lack any specific allegations of fraud. Lacking those, widespread fraud just isn’t believable. And your so called history of election is actually ancient history, not modern reality.

you may not like that fact that Trump couldn’t suppress the vote more than he did by reducing the number of people who can vote. But you have no evidence of ballot stuffing, vote altering, vote flipping, or ineligible votes,

if you had any REAL evidence, why wasn’t it even offered to the courts.
You have to investigate, to see if there was evidence of fraud, just like the Democrats launched investigation after investigation for four years. Funny how the allegations against the Democrats are always baseless, but against republicans factual. They aren't willing to even look at the hundreds of affidavits by poll workers and other witnesses.

So let me get this straight, we can investigate, hire prosecutors, impeach, and harass Trump for four years over fake accusations and hoaxes such as collusion with Russia, but nobody dare say anything or question the legitimacy of an election involving tens of millions of unsolicited mail ballots in cities and states with decades old history of election rigging and fraud, with hundreds of witnesses and poll workers that have come forward with affidavits claiming fraud, illegal behavior, and irregularities?
All that we ask is actual evidence of fraud, not speculation and essays. Most of trumps cases lacked any credible evidence or lack any specific allegations of fraud. Lacking those, widespread fraud just isn’t believable. And your so called history of election is actually ancient history, not modern reality.

you may not like that fact that Trump couldn’t suppress the vote more than he did by reducing the number of people who can vote. But you have no evidence of ballot stuffing, vote altering, vote flipping, or ineligible votes,

You have to investigate, to see if there was evidence of fraud, just like the Democrats launched investigation after investigation for four years. Funny how the allegations against the Democrats are always baseless, but against republicans factual. They aren't willing to even look at the hundreds of affidavits by poll workers and other witnesses.
You’re wrong On 2 things
1 I’m not a Democrat.
2 The affidavits were looked out when actually made. Many of them were just hearsay, like the one from a lady who swore in her affidavit that she saw a post it note by someone who said she heard about irregularities from someone ELSE. The judge laughed that one out of court saying it was hearsay on top of hearsay.

Project Veritas some times wrote the affidavit and gave it to the person to sign. One guy even admitted to not even knowing what he had signed. Other affidavits had the persons name redacted so they couldn’t be verified. In another instance a binder of alleged affidavits was offered but it’s wasn’t allowed to look at them. Courts have rules of evidence. Swearing an oath is no guarantee sine penalties are pretty light and are seldom prosecuted. If people say they’re prepared to DIE for Trump, I’m sure they’re willing to LIE for Trump.

The affidavits were looked at when offered in several courts, when access was actually granted. None provided evidence, they only made accusations without evidence. An affidavit without corroboration is hard credible evidence.

Your source isn’t exactly known for honesty. Here’s what a nonpartisan organization has to say.
And your sources are known for honesty? Like four years of Russia lies? Like the mostly peaceful riots of the summer?

Your fact checkers are shills for the narrative, they belong up your ass sideways.
You obviously know nothing about factcheckers. Real Clear Politis even fact-checks the factcheckers. AND yes, I check the honesty of ALL my sources at Media Bias Fact Check site. My main sources are Politico, AP, Reuter’s, and Real Clear Politics. The non-partisan MBFC has assessed the bias and honesty of my sources. I don’t rely on any that are that isn’t considered “very honest”.

Who are YOUR sources and how do they rate on MBFC?

And I haven’t posted a single thing about RUSSIA. All my posts about BLM and the summer riots were NEGATIVE.

You’re wrong On 2 things
1 I’m not a Democrat.
2 The affidavits were looked out when actually made. Many of them were just hearsay, like the one from a lady who swore in her affidavit that she saw a post it note by someone who said she heard about irregularities from someone ELSE. The judge laughed that one out of court saying it was hearsay on top of hearsay.

Project Veritas some times wrote the affidavit and gave it to the person to sign. One guy even admitted to not even knowing what he had signed. Other affidavits had the persons name redacted so they couldn’t be verified. In another instance a binder of alleged affidavits was offered but it’s wasn’t allowed to look at them. Courts have rules of evidence. Swearing an oath is no guarantee sine penalties are pretty light and are seldom prosecuted. If people say they’re prepared to DIE for Trump, I’m sure they’re willing to LIE for Trump.

The affidavits were looked at when offered in several courts, when access was actually granted. None provided evidence, they only made accusations without evidence. An affidavit without corroboration is hard credible evidence.
It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or not, the courts did not even bother to look at the evidence, including the Supreme Court. They impeached Trump based on second hand information of an anonymous witness, which turned out to be bullshit once Trump allowed the tape to be played. But all these affidavits with witnesses that have stepped forward putting their name to it, are somehow not worth a second look, in probably the most important event in our Democracy, the presidential elections.

Last edited:

You’re wrong On 2 things
1 I’m not a Democrat.

It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or not, the courts did not even bother to look at the evidence, including the Supreme Court. They impeached Trump based on second hand information of an anonymous witness, which turned out to be bullshit once Trump allowed the tape to be played. But all these affidavits with witnesses that have stepped forward putting their name to it, are somehow not worth a second look, in probably the most important event in our Democracy, the presidential elections.
Yes, the courts looked at any and all evidence that was offered, in accordance with the law. But hearsay isn’t admissible and neither is speculation. Fortunately, the courts didn’t have to spend much time looking at evidence because there wasn’t anything offered

Tell Rand to put up or shut up. Tell him to provide even a scrap of credible evidence.

You’re wrong On 2 things
1 I’m not a Democrat.

Yes, the courts looked at any and all evidence that was offered, in accordance with the law. But hearsay isn’t admissible and neither is speculation. Fortunately, the courts didn’t have to spend much time looking at evidence because there wasn’t anything offered
It wasn't here say, it was affidavits by eyewitnesses and poll workers that were never examined.

Forum List

Back