No firearms were in capitol building

Yupper, it appears there were no AK's, or AR-15's, or RPG's in the crowd.

Don't you find that strange for a country of gun owners? We have access to millions of firearms but we bring hockey sticks and flag poles instead to overthrow the government.

Too fking funny.

The only person shot was a Patriot female veteran by a jackbooted thug claiming he was protecting the Congress assholes. She was unarmed. Why doesn't Veteran's Lives Matter?

So the armed insurrection was merely a trespassing protest that resulted in the murder of one woman
As always with liberal crafted situations, assessments and responses:It’s a Hoax

• Now, if the poster 'Decus' is implying that the original reports on the officer's death were mendaciousness, done with ill-motive.......I would respond by saying he is naïve and inexperienced in this world we live in. Or simply un-observant.

I'm clearly saying that calling this protest an insurrection is ridiculous. The purpose for calling it an insurrection was to give power to Congress under article 1, section 8 of the Constitution of the United States. Nothing more given that the entire event in no way resembles an attempt to overthrow our government.

The only person shot was a Patriot female veteran by a jackbooted thug claiming he was protecting the Congress assholes. She was unarmed. Why doesn't Veteran's Lives Matter?
Because the B is missing

Because the B is missing

If that would have been a unarmed Libtard Black bitch protesting against abortion restrictions that was shot then the Negroes would have burned down several cities and looted 15 Targets and 18 7-11s.

the entire event in no way resembles an attempt to overthrow our government.

I demur.
A number of the insurrectionist stated they were there to "stop the steal". And to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College ballots.

They violently broke into the Capitol and legislative chambers while the Congress was addressing the rites of a peaceful transfer of power from one President to another, as our Constitution dictates.

The insurrectionists didn't want that.
They threatened the three people in line of succession to their preferred executive Trump ----Pence, Pelosi, Grassley.
We saw and heard the sentiment expressed on video captures of the intent towards Pence and Pelosi. Do you think Grassley would not have been physically threatened if they had already taken care of Pence and Pelosi?

So, de-capitating the government leadership following a violent assault on the Capitol and the police defending it......is not an insurrection?

That's not mere "frustration", that is not a mere "demonstration", nor is it a mere "protest".
It was a violent attack upon seat of our democracy with the intent to stop the Constitutionally mandated transfer of power.

Insurrection it was. Insurrection it is.
........................................................................................................

Last edited:
If that would have been a unarmed Libtard Black bitch protesting ........ then the Negroes would have burned down ...........

Oh boy, poster Flash is like the boy with new britches......he pridefully struts 'em.
His racism, I mean.
E.g., "Black bitch"........"Negroes would have burned down".

I wouldn't suggest 'racism' if it was only one post.
But, alas, it is not.
It is a series of 'em.

ps...... I suspect that long-time contributors here long ago dismissed that poster as frivolous and un-serious. Kind of like the class clown.....but with a character flaw. Hence they don't respond to his racist remarks.

But see, I'm a newbie. I'm learning who contributes here with a sense of gravitas and well-intention. And who is simply small-minded and bigoted.

In time, if the mods tolerate my avatar...... I will learn which avatars to dismiss and ignore. And who to take as serious thoughtful contributors.

In the meantime, I wish poster 'Flash' well.
Perhaps there is a venue for his screeds that is a bit more suitable to his, ummm, qualities.

Peace.

I demur.
A number of the insurrectionist stated they were there to "stop the steal". And to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College ballots.

They violently broke into the Capitol and legislative chambers while the Congress was addressing the rites of a peaceful transfer of power from one President to another, as our Constitution dictates.

They threatened the three people in line of succession to their preferred executive Trump ----Pence, Pelosi, Grassley.
We saw and heard the sentiment expressed on video captures of the intent towards Pence and Pelosi. Do you think Grassley would not have been physically threatened if they had already taken care of Pence and Pelosi?

So, de-capitating the government leadership following a violent assault on the Capitol and the police defending it......is not an insurrection?

That's not mere "frustration", that is not a mere "demonstration", nor is it a mere "protest".
It was a violent attack upon seat of our democracy with the intent to stop the Constitutionally mandated transfer of power.

........................................................................................................

Frustration with Congress certainly. Insurrection to overthrow the government - it doesn't fit the description of an attempted coup.

Let's be fair. The approval rating of Congress has hovered around 20% for over a decade. This started long before Trump. People are fed-up with the dog and pony show we call Congress. Politicians have made fortunes by simply being elected to Congress, they are immune to prosecution for insider trading, they are repeatedly accused of being unresponsive to their electorate.

Frustrated people can say and do stupid things but despite a few people saying they they wanted a revolution does not make it true of the January 6th protest..

I demur.

Frustration with Congress certainly. Insurrection to overthrow the government - it doesn't fit the description of an attempted coup.

Let's be fair. The approval rating of Congress has hovered around 20% for over a decade. This started long before Trump. People are fed-up with the dog and pony show we call Congress. Politicians have made fortunes by simply being elected to Congress, they are immune to prosecution for insider trading, they are repeatedly accused of being unresponsive to their electorate.

Frustrated people can say and do stupid things but despite a few people saying they they wanted a revolution does not make it true of the January 6th protest..

But they are going to push that until it sticks......because turning Trump supporters into an enemy allows them to give in to their inner fascists...completely....

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

Thanks for proving the point of the thread creator....

Tazer...... and cable ties....

Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.
Who say's you need weapons to take over the government or one of it's seats of power, moron?

Human history, you dumb ass....

Look up the LAW you moron.

Insurrection definition, an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Don't you find that strange for a country of gun owners? We have access to millions of firearms but we bring hockey sticks and flag poles instead to overthrow the government.

Too fking funny.

They still used them to harm people.
Teabaggers were scared of being arrested for packing pistols, likely they had warrants too.

Too fking funny.

Teabaggers were scared of being arrested for packing pistols, likely they had warrants too.

I have to assume that the decision not to bring guns to overthrow the government went something like this:

A - "Heh my deplorable/racist/white supremacist buddy remember that if we are going to overthrow the government don't bring guns to the Capitol cause they is illegal."
B - "Well what do we bring to overthrow the government my fellow deplorable/racist/white supremacist buddy???"
A - "Flag poles and hockey sticks should work real good"
B - "But there could be police and soldiers with guns."
A - "Don't worry as soon as they see our hockey sticks they'll surrender realizing that we have superior technology"
B - " Good thing you are doing the planning to overthrow the government cause I would never have thought of that genius plan."
A- "I'll call the other 100,000 protestors and let them know our genius plan"

You are funny if you think that if people were planning to overthrow the government that they would be afraid of being charged with having a gun but wouldn't be the least bit concerned with being charged with insurrection against the United States.

Sadly I'm afraid you really believe your bullshit and are in fact the funniest poster on this board.

• We have access to millions of firearms but we bring hockey sticks and flag poles instead to overthrow the government. Too fking funny.
  • .....if you think that if people were planning to overthrow the government that they would be afraid of being charged with having a gun but wouldn't be the least bit concerned with being charged with insurrection against the United States.
    .......................................................................................................................

Forgive my obtuseness, but.......but it appears the poster Decus is arguing:
    'We know it wasn't MAGACult Insurrectionists because.......because if it was we would have made it so much worse.'
    It wasn't THAT bad; therefore, it wasn't us.'

Are we getting your line of argument correct there, poster Decus?

• We have access to millions of firearms but we bring hockey sticks and flag poles instead to overthrow the government. Too fking funny.
  • .....if you think that if people were planning to overthrow the government that they would be afraid of being charged with having a gun but wouldn't be the least bit concerned with being charged with insurrection against the United States.
    .......................................................................................................................

Forgive my obtuseness, but.......but it appears the poster Decus is arguing:
    'We know it wasn't MAGACult Insurrectionists because.......because if it was we would have made it so much worse.'
    It wasn't THAT bad; therefore, it wasn't us.'

Are we getting your line of argument correct there, poster Decus?

Blame Trump supporters for protesting (which most did peacefully) and jail anyone guilty of violence and destruction of property. Most protested and a minority of those in attendance rioted. It however was not an insurrection. Let me repeat that s l o w l y .... it was not an insurrection.

Go back and reread my earlier posts if you are still having difficulty understanding this very simple fact - it was not an insurrection.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

They also didn't set fires or damage property. They only made a mess.

Democrat hypocrite fascists supported magnitude higher violence all summer than they impeached Trump for. Democrats are garbage, not people

6 Jan violence demonstrated why poiticians should have the right to CCPs and the right to protect themselves.

The Capitol police were told in advance of the pending violence and did nothing. Evoidence shows they facilitated the violence and access to the Capitol.
- The very people tasked withprotecting our politicians put those same politicians in jeopardy by facilitating the violence and aiding and abetting the criminals by removing barriers and acting as a 'tour' guide leading the crowd straight to politicians' offices and their chambers.

Pelosi, Speaker of The House, was also warned of the pending 'war' yet CHOSE to allow it to happen, instead using it as an excuse toattempt a 2nd Impeachment.

Pelosiis the 1st Speaker in US hstory to attempt 2 Impeachments of 1 President...the 1st Speaker to have admitted that bothattempts were based purely on partisanship...the 1st Speaker to FAIL in execute a successful Impeachment and have a President removed from office.
- Pelosi sacrificed the Capitol and put poiliticians and other Americans in danger due to her irrational hatred for President Truump.

SHE is the one who mandated politicians had to walk through a Metal Detector then walked around it to enter the Capitol, violating her own mandate.

She refuses to testift about WHAT she knew, WHEN she knew it, and WHY she did nothing.

zip ties and a stun gun.........and you think those are tools for an insurrection?

Yupper, if I was Liz Cheney, or Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, occupying the Capitol chamber and some "Patriot" in body armor came hunting me down while I'm legislating ....and he's armed with a taser gun (which probably looked more 'gun'-like than taser-like to someone who doesn't use tasers, I'm guessing)....yup, I'd think "here comes some 'Insurrection jackass', and it ain't gonna be a good thing".

Here, lemme make a point on poster "2aguy's" dismissal of tasers as threatening.
This was reported by Fox News:

" Viitali Gossjankowski, faces more than one federal charge, including, "disrupting the orderly conduct of Government business" and did so, "while using or carrying a dangerous weapon." Gossjankowski could face more than 10 years in prison ....."

10 friggin' years in prison!
Well, someone thinks tasers are, hold for it, "a dangerous weapon".

Oh, it doesn't end there, not for those insurrectionist jackasses. There' this one too:
"......the man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s desk on Jan. 6 was carrying a 950,000 volt "stun gun walking stick."
"The weapon could have caused serious pain and incapacitated anyone Barnett had used it against," said Plaskett, displaying a zoomed in photograph of the device, tucked into his pants.

Hell, I most surely wouldn't wanna be hit with a 950,000 volt taser.

Nor, a hockey stick going 106mph......most especially if I was tied-up with zip-ties.

But that's just me.

Hey....shitstain............you fell for the lie.....

Taser and zipties?

You lying asshole...

Yet again, it was The New York Times that led the way in consecrating maximalist claims. “FBI Arrests Man Who Carried Zip Ties Into Capitol,” blared the paper’s headline on January 10, featuring the now-iconic photo of Munchel at the top.

But on January 21, the “zip-tie man’s” own prosecutors admitted none of that was true. He did not take zip-ties with him from home or carry them into the Capitol. Instead, he found them on a table, and took them to prevent their use by the police:

Eric Munchel, a pro-Trump rioter who stormed the Capitol building while holding plastic handcuffs, took the restraints from a table inside the Capitol building, prosecutors said in a court filing Wednesday.
Munchel, who broke into the building with his mom, was labeled "zip-tie guy" after he was photographed barreling down the Senate chamber holding the restraints. His appearance raised questions about whether the insurrectionists who sought to stop Congress from counting Electoral College votes on January 6 also intended to take lawmakers hostage.
But according to the new filing, Munchel and his mother took the handcuffs from within the Capitol building - apparently to ensure the Capitol Police couldn't use them on the insurrectionists - rather than bring them in when they initially breached the building.

(A second man whose photo with zip-ties later surfaced similarly told Ronan Farrow that he found them on the floor, and the FBI has acknowledged it has no evidence to the contrary).

Why does this matter? For the same reason media outlets so excitedly seized on this claim. If Munchel had brought zip-ties with him, that would be suggestive of a premeditated plot to detain people: quite terrorizing, as it suggests malicious and well-planned intent.

But he instead just found them on a table by happenstance and, according to his own prosecutors, grabbed them with benign intent.

Also...

Shortly thereafter, however, a DOJ “official walked back a federal claim that Capitol rioters ‘intended capture and assassinate elected officials.’" Specifically, “Washington's acting U.S. Attorney, Michael Sherwin, said in a telephone briefing, ‘There is no direct evidence at this point of kill-capture teams and assassination.’"
-----
Over and over, no evidence has emerged for the most melodramatic media claims — torn out Panic Buttons and plots to kill Vice President Mike Pence or Mitt Romney. What we know for certain, as The Washington Post noted this week, is that “Despite warnings of violent plots around Inauguration Day, only a smattering of right-wing protesters appeared at the nation’s statehouses.” That does not sound like an ongoing insurrection, to put it mildly.

Too fking funny.

I have to assume that the decision not to bring guns to overthrow the government went something like this:

A - "Heh my deplorable/racist/white supremacist buddy remember that if we are going to overthrow the government don't bring guns to the Capitol cause they is illegal."
B - "Well what do we bring to overthrow the government my fellow deplorable/racist/white supremacist buddy???"
A - "Flag poles and hockey sticks should work real good"
B - "But there could be police and soldiers with guns."
A - "Don't worry as soon as they see our hockey sticks they'll surrender realizing that we have superior technology"
B - " Good thing you are doing the planning to overthrow the government cause I would never have thought of that genius plan."
A- "I'll call the other 100,000 protestors and let them know our genius plan"

You are funny if you think that if people were planning to overthrow the government that they would be afraid of being charged with having a gun but wouldn't be the least bit concerned with being charged with insurrection against the United States.

Sadly I'm afraid you really believe your bullshit and are in fact the funniest poster on this board.

Yeah, I can imagine the same thing, the morons are dumber than Trump, not surprising.

After they wore company shirts, olympic jackets, shirts with phone numbers, etc.

Look moron, if teabagger/Q NUTS brought all their toys, they would have been arrested at Dotard's ego rally.

A- "I'll call the other 100,000 protestors and let them know our genius plan".

Yes, they were "geniuses" but not stable ones, like their dear leader, because that's EXACTLY what they did, ONE of many reasons they got nailed, like posting their picture, bragging, taking selfies, etc.

You sound like one.

Forum List

Back