No firearms were in capitol building

Two bombs outside the DNc and Gop headquarters, a truck filled with ammo, a guy in Pelosi office with a super powerful mega watt stun gun, hockey sticks and trump and American flag poles, & two by fours to beat up 140 cops, and zip ties for hand cuffs, and a wood gallow with noose set up for Mike Pence..... pepper gas/mace/bear spray, there were no actual guns as fire arms, except the stash nearby, that I am aware of...

Thanks again for proving the thread creator right....

The bombs weren't at the capitol building...were they?

Hockey Sticks?

Really?

Did you warm up before those mental gymnastics...you wouldn't want to pull a muscle...

Pennslyvania, Michigan, Georgia and one other, the 4 states the republican senators and congressman opposed and you lot had a fit over.

In the 3 states you mention, voting adaptations due to the danger of Covid were legally enacted. Their courts ruled so.

So, poster RGS, unless you know more than their courts do......it was "legal".

Ther courts said it was.
Go ahead, google it.
Do your due diligence.

But thanks for participating.
wrong the supreme court did not rule on them. The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

The problem is that the Supreme Court could have been the final arbitrator for the dispute. However, they decided to chickenshit out.

They allowed the Democrats to get away with the election fraud because they didn't want the heat. Roberts even said so.

All they needed to do was order a signature audit in the disputed districts. An audit supervised by the Courts and not Democrats.

But they didn't do it.

They let the Democrats get away with the stolen election.

The Moon Bats didn't want an audit because they knew what it would reveal.

This will go down in history as a despicable thievery of our Democracy. China Joe will never be a legitimate President.

Those Patriots that protested in the Capitol were right to do so. The filthy ass Left in this country should thank god that the Patriots didn't make it a real insurrection.

You must be one of those Trump U. " gradiates' from his constitutional "law" school correspondence courses.

Some idiotic "signature" audit in the states Dotard wanted?

NO, it doesn't work that way, moron, your fat, orange, dear leader, nor his retarded cult can't dictate what they want, when they want.

"Patriots" that attempted insurrection, are TRAITORS.

You are confused Moon Bat. You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. You look like a fool when you post your mindless TDS afflicted hate.

The Patriots at the Capitol were demonstrators.

If they had been "Insurrectionists" they would have been like the goddamn BLM Negroes that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering, burning, attacking police and National Guard, and destroying government and private poverty.

The BLM Insurrectionists that the Democrats supported. The same filthy ass Democrats that stole the election from the American people and who illegally installed China Joe as President.

• Tazer...... and cable ties.... Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.
..............................................................................................

Let's go for a twofer. A BOGO.
Respond to both with one single post.

First, let's agree that zip-ties & tazers signal the most elemental component of a violent insurrection ---- force.
Be it with a Glock17, a hockey stick, or a flagpole.......force is what is being threatened. And employed.

I would suspect, tho I can't say deadsolidperfectly sure, but I do suspect that if I was, say, Representative Cheney, legally occupying a sacred space in our American democracy, and Liz sees some guy in body armor bearing down swinging a steel rod, or a yellow-pine 2x4, I'd feel somewhat persuaded that the guy means ill-will. Intends to force me..... against my will.

Anyway, that's how I think I would think if I was Liz Cheney in such a circumstance.
And then, finally, poster "Flash's" - "Patriots" = "Demonstrators"

Yeah, OK. Let's go with that.
So, judging by the videos I have seen....surely more than a dozen.....it looked like poster Flash's "patriots" were beating the hell out of the police with rods, flagpoles, feet, fists, a crutch, mace, and so on.

Shux, I saw one 'patriot' grab a cop by his strapped-on helmet and drag him down a concrete stairway while Flash's "demonstrators" demonstrated how to kick and beat him ....all the while chanting that sure-fire "patriot" anthem: "USA, USA, USA!"

Maybe we all can agree that Flash's "Patriot Demonstrators" = violent criminal attackers.

I think an argument can be made along those lines.

• Tazer...... and cable ties.... Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.
..............................................................................................

First, let's agree that zip-ties & tazers signal the most elemental component of a violent insurrection ---- force.
Be it with a Glock17, a hockey stick, or a flagpole.......force is what is being threatened. And employed.

I would suspect, tho I can't say deadsolidperfectly sure, but I do suspect that if I was, say, Liz Cheney, legally occupying a sacred space in our American democracy, sees some guy in body armor bearing down on me swinging a steel rod, or a yellow-pine 2x4, I'd feel somewhat persuaded that the guy means me ill-will.
And he intended to force me.....to do something against my will.

Anyway, that's how I think I would think if I was Liz Cheney in such a circumstance.

So, judging by the videos I have seen....surely more than a dozen.....it looked like poster Flash's "patriots" were beating the hell out of the police with rods, flagpoles, feet, fists, a crutch, mace, and so on.

Shux, I saw one 'patriot' grab a cop by his strapped-on helmet and drag him down a concrete stairway while Flash's "demonstrators" demonstrated how to kick and beat him ....all the while chanting that sure-fire "patriot" anthem: "USA, USA, USA!"

Maybe we all can agree that Flash's "Patriot Demonstrators" = violent criminal attackers.

You are so funny when you are posting really stupid things......

zip ties and a stun gun.........and you think those are tools for an insurrection?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

zip ties and a stun gun.........and you think those are tools for an insurrection?

Yupper, if I was Liz Cheney, or Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, occupying the Capitol chamber and some "Patriot" in body armor came hunting me down while I'm legislating ....and he's armed with a taser gun (which probably looked more 'gun'-like than taser-like to someone who doesn't use tasers, I'm guessing)....yup, I'd think "here comes some 'Insurrection jackass', and it ain't gonna be a good thing".

Here, lemme make a point on poster "2aguy's" dismissal of tasers as threatening.
This was reported by Fox News:

" Viitali Gossjankowski, faces more than one federal charge, including, "disrupting the orderly conduct of Government business" and did so, "while using or carrying a dangerous weapon." Gossjankowski could face more than 10 years in prison ....."

10 friggin' years in prison!
Well, someone thinks tasers are, hold for it, "a dangerous weapon".

Oh, it doesn't end there, not for those insurrectionist jackasses. There' this one too:
"......the man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s desk on Jan. 6 was carrying a 950,000 volt "stun gun walking stick."
"The weapon could have caused serious pain and incapacitated anyone Barnett had used it against," said Plaskett, displaying a zoomed in photograph of the device, tucked into his pants.

Hell, I most surely wouldn't wanna be hit with a 950,000 volt taser.

Nor, a hockey stick going 106mph......most especially if I was tied-up with zip-ties.

But that's just me.

Why would they need all that to commit an insurrection?
Why would they need more than flags and their dicks in their hands to overthrow the government, seize the Capitol and wrest permanent control to assure Trump stay in office? You mean we can beat the government with our flags, purses and baby strollers? :lmao:

It was an attempted insurrection.
I see. You mean like a PRACTICE insurrection. They weren't really serious? I guess you forget that we were told 1000 times by the media and House managers that Trump and those revolting at the Capitol intended to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT and intended to STOP (permanently) the certification to put Biden in office.

You keep SMOKING whatever it is you got there. :smoke:

The REAL question is why were a couple hundred unarmed average people even ABLE to storm the Capitol at will, break in, ransack the place and force a total fleeing and evacuation?

All our enemies want to know.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 2.22.17 PM.png

I would suspect, tho I can't say deadsolidperfectly sure, but I do suspect that if I was, say, Representative Cheney, legally occupying a sacred space in our American democracy, and Liz sees some guy in body armor bearing down swinging a steel rod, or a yellow-pine 2x4, I'd feel somewhat persuaded that the guy means ill-will. Intends to force me..... against my will.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrat's "BLM Demonstrators" spent six months killing, burning, destroying, looting, attacking police and being assholes. Did you know that?

No Democrat had the moral courage to call them what they were; "Insurrectionists". Almost all Democrats, including the two imbeciles in the White House, praise the destructive Negroes that demonstrated a hate for America and murdered innocent people.

If the Patriots had wanted to do an insurrection there would have blood in the streets all over America. We are well armed and being mostly White are nice until we ain't.

However, the blood that we did see in America came from the killing that the BLM Negroes inflicted that was encouraged by the despicable Democrats.

By the way, I know you stupid Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and not the brightest bulbs in the chandilier but did you even hear about the massive Negro Insurrection? Did you hear about the murders and looting and intimidation and the attacks on White people and the police and the government? Did MSNBC or CNN or PBS or whatever you listen to even bother to tell you about the massive destruction all across the land? Apparently not. Are you ever going to pull your head out of your filthy American hating TDS afflicted Libtard ass?

What happen at the Capitol was a demonstration because of the frustration of the American people over the Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

An insurrection would have had firearms. Lots of them and there would have been many casualties.
YOU believe a lie. The absentee ballots were verified, just like with all elections.

Biden won, in a landslide, and former President Trump lost...

You are confused Moon Bat.

Recounting by the same Democrat shitheads that created the false ballots is not verification.

There was no real audit of the ballots in the contested districts. For instance, in Fulton County GA they audited 3% and then claimed it was a complete audit.

The filthy ass Democrats stole the election from the American people. That is a fact.

Stop being a Useful Idiot. It just makes you look like a fool.
The Big Lie needs to stop. Unless you want to be added to the Dominion law suit?

I think my avatar did this once before today with this poster. Or maybe it was another in his reading-club. I forget. They all sound alike after a while.

Anyway, let's use a light hand in editing poster 'Flash's' latest, ummm, 'contribution' to our Adult Swim session here.

He offered us this, up in post #187:

"BLM Demonstrators" .......being assholes.
....... the two imbeciles in the White House.... the destructive Negroes...
......blood in the streets all over America. .......being mostly White......
....... the BLM Negroes inflicted........you stupid Moon Bats are uneducated .......the massive Negro Insurrection..... the attacks on White people........ your filthy American hating TDS afflicted Libtard ass?"

...............................................................................................

"This train carries whores and gamblers, saints and sinners............ winners and _ _ _ _ _ _.

I love this bar.;)

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

Thanks for proving the point of the thread creator....

Tazer...... and cable ties....

Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.
Who say's you need weapons to take over the government or one of it's seats of power, moron?

Pennslyvania, Michigan, Georgia and one other, the 4 states the republican senators and congressman opposed and you lot had a fit over.

In the 3 states you mention, voting adaptations due to the danger of Covid were legally enacted. Their courts ruled so.

So, poster RGS, unless you know more than their courts do......it was "legal".

Ther courts said it was.
Go ahead, google it.
Do your due diligence.

But thanks for participating.
wrong the supreme court did not rule on them. The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

The problem is that the Supreme Court could have been the final arbitrator for the dispute. However, they decided to chickenshit out.

They allowed the Democrats to get away with the election fraud because they didn't want the heat. Roberts even said so.

All they needed to do was order a signature audit in the disputed districts. An audit supervised by the Courts and not Democrats.

But they didn't do it.

They let the Democrats get away with the stolen election.

The Moon Bats didn't want an audit because they knew what it would reveal.

This will go down in history as a despicable thievery of our Democracy. China Joe will never be a legitimate President.

Those Patriots that protested in the Capitol were right to do so. The filthy ass Left in this country should thank god that the Patriots didn't make it a real insurrection.

You must be one of those Trump U. " gradiates' from his constitutional "law" school correspondence courses.

Some idiotic "signature" audit in the states Dotard wanted?

NO, it doesn't work that way, moron, your fat, orange, dear leader, nor his retarded cult can't dictate what they want, when they want.

"Patriots" that attempted insurrection, are TRAITORS.

You are confused Moon Bat. You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. You look like a fool when you post your mindless TDS afflicted hate.

The Patriots at the Capitol were demonstrators.

If they had been "Insurrectionists" they would have been like the goddamn BLM Negroes that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering, burning, attacking police and National Guard, and destroying government and private poverty.

The BLM Insurrectionists that the Democrats supported. The same filthy ass Democrats that stole the election from the American people and who illegally installed China Joe as President.

You're the one with your head up your ass.
The teabagger, Q NUT's are redefining what is an insurrection is, as well as "Patriots"
They aren't rioters, they are looters, they aren't arsonist and they are property destructors.

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States

The only other acts of insurrection were by, of course, teabaggers, trying to kidnap and kill Michigan's governor, Gretchen Whitmer.

The only idiots that tried to steal an election was Dotard and his cult and reinstall their orange, dear leader as king.
They are traitors, a cult of traitors, led by the dumbest grifter to ever get elected to any office, let alone president.

Why would they need more than flags and their dicks in their hands to overthrow the government, seize the Capitol and wrest permanent control to assure Trump stay in office? You mean we can beat the government with our flags, purses and baby strollers? :lmao:

Evidently, that's the case because if the capitol police weren't there they would have, they should have shot all the traitors.

I see. You mean like a PRACTICE insurrection. They weren't really serious? I guess you forget that we were told 1000 times by the media and House managers that Trump and those revolting at the Capitol intended to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT and intended to STOP (permanently) the certification to put Biden in office.

So, just like the bank robbery that went south the suspect still inside as police surround the bank, gets a free pass because it was a "PRACTICE" bank robbery?

That works all the time, the police even give the suspect a few dollars, buy him lunch and send him home.

You need to stop smoking whatever it is, you're smoking, it's done some serious damage.

The REAL question is why were a couple hundred unarmed average people even ABLE to storm the Capitol at will, break in, ransack the place and force a total fleeing and evacuation?

They're going to investigate.

"Average" people don't believe grifters, nor storm the capitol.

The REAL question is why would morons attempt an insurrection in the first place, did they really think it would work?

Where was their dear leader? Dotard said he would be right behind them.

Maybe the 268 morons,(so far) that got arrested can ask the FBI or they can write their dear leader, when he pardons all of them.

View attachment 461445View attachment 461445
I have a 3/8” open end wrench in my pocket right now, am i carrying a weapon?

View attachment 461245

Evidently, you can try.

A "PRACTICE" insurrection?

Like a "practice" bank robbery?
I'm sure that's all the FBI needs to hear, it was just practice, they should all be released.
Those 5 dead people need to get a life, they were never told it was serious, just practice.
The certification already took place in states capitols, this was just a count and Dotard already tried to stop that.
Teabaggers tried to stop the count via insurrection, they failed.

You need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking, it's done enough damage.

They are investigating,

A good question, is why would they even try?

Another good one is why would they even come to DC, on the direction of a moron, grifter who lost the election.

Maybe the FBI will tell the 268 (so far) morons already in custody.

View attachment 461245

The question bears repeating. Why call it an insurrection?

The narrative of an insurrection at the Capitol just doesn't hold up to the most basic examination:

• Some 100,000 people attend the protest and the vast majority are peaceful
  • The minority who went inside the Capitol had doors and gates opened for them by Capitol police
  • The "weapons" that some frustrated protestors had in their possession were flag poles, hockey sticks, bats but no guns (and yet we are a country of gun owners)
  • We are told that an officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and later we are told that there was no blunt force trauma suffered by the officer
  • When protestors inside the Capitol are asked to leave, most leave peacefully
The only reason I can see for calling this an insurrection is to activate article 1, section 8 of the Constitution of the United States which gives power to congress " to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions."

Calling it an insurrection gives power to Congress. That is the only reason the protest was labeled an insurrection.

That is the only reason the protest was labeled an insurrection.

I demur.
The real reason it is being called an 'insurrection' is that those who fought the police who were barring most entryways, savagely beating them on the approach to the building, savagely beating them in doorways, battering down windows and doors, ....well, those folks were 'forcing' an entry into the chambers of one of the three most important institutions of our democracy..

And they went there, as the arrestees themselves have admitted, to "Stop the Steal", to stop the official counting of the Electoral College ballots.
To stop, in the people's chambers, our long traditioned and accepted governmental deliberation for the peaceful transitioning to a new leader.

Those beaters-of-police, wanted to put in place...in complete violation of our Constitution..... their own preferred leader who had just decisively lost a nationwide election by American citizens.

THAT.......is why it is being called an 'insurrection'.

And THAT ...... is why the QDuped, the MAGACult, and the 'jackass Patriots' are being called 'Insurrectionists'.

I hope I am being clear on that.

The narrative of an insurrection at the Capitol just doesn't hold up to the most basic examination:
  • The minority who went inside the Capitol had doors and gates opened for them by Capitol police.
  • The "weapons" that some frustrated protestors had in their possession were flag poles, hockey sticks, bats but no guns.......
  • We are told that an officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and later we are told that there was no blunt force trauma suffered by the officer.

• .........................................................................................................................

Whew! This gets to be like Whack-a-Mole. Hit it decisively. It pops up regardless. Still, we whack. Dunderheadeness is multi-headed.

"had doors & gates open for them"......
    I'll stipulate that maybe some doors. I don't know for sure. But, more importantly, and more critically, we all saw police bravely fighting for their lives in their attempt to bar entry to the insurrectionists. If some officers fled from the mob in fear of injury or death and consequently left their entryway unguarded or un-barred....well, that could have happened. But it is patently silly to say the crowd was "let in".
    Simply watch the many many videos of the violence. Google is your friend.

"the weapons some.....had in their possession"
    Yupper, it appears there were no AK's, or AR-15's, or RPG's in the crowd. But high-voltage Tasers? Iron rods? A crowbar? Bear spray? Zip-ties? Tactical in-ear communication devices between coordinated group members?
    Yupper, just a normal political "protest". Gimme a friggin' break. To suggest the crowd was merely "frustrated" and grabbed whatever weapons happened to be lying on the ground......is, is,.....well, it ain't an informed or thoughtful opinion. IMHO

"We are told that an officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher."
    Early it was reported that the officer had collapsed back at his assembly area after he was hit with a thrown fire-extinguisher. True. But here's the real-world reality of reporting on a violently dynamic, crowded and tumultuous event that resulted in multiple injuries and deaths:
    new information comes in, more complete than original information;
    more information comes in, more complete than the first;
    sources become available who are more informed than the first. Reporting in such a situation is a fluid and changing reality. Duh!

Now, if the poster 'Decus' is implying that the original reports on the officer's death were mendaciousness, done with ill-motive.......I would respond by saying he is naïve and inexperienced in this world we live in. Or simply un-observant.

Yupper, if I was Liz Cheney, or Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, occupying the Capitol chamber and some "Patriot" in body armor came hunting me down while I'm legislating ....and he's armed with a taser gun (which probably looked more 'gun'-like than taser-like to someone who doesn't use tasers, I'm guessing)....yup, I'd think "here comes some 'Insurrection jackass', and it ain't gonna be a good thing".

Here, lemme make a point on poster "2aguy's" dismissal of tasers as threatening.
This was reported by Fox News:

" Viitali Gossjankowski, faces more than one federal charge, including, "disrupting the orderly conduct of Government business" and did so, "while using or carrying a dangerous weapon." Gossjankowski could face more than 10 years in prison ....."

10 friggin' years in prison!
Well, someone thinks tasers are, hold for it, "a dangerous weapon".

Oh, it doesn't end there, not for those insurrectionist jackasses. There' this one too:
"......the man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s desk on Jan. 6 was carrying a 950,000 volt "stun gun walking stick."
"The weapon could have caused serious pain and incapacitated anyone Barnett had used it against," said Plaskett, displaying a zoomed in photograph of the device, tucked into his pants.

Hell, I most surely wouldn't wanna be hit with a 950,000 volt taser.

Nor, a hockey stick going 106mph......most especially if I was tied-up with zip-ties.

But that's just me.

Again......tasers and zip ties.............really?

You really are stupid.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

Thanks for proving the point of the thread creator....

Tazer...... and cable ties....

Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.
Who say's you need weapons to take over the government or one of it's seats of power, moron?

Human history, you dumb ass....

That is the only reason the protest was labeled an insurrection.

I demur.
The real reason it is being called an 'insurrection' is that those who fought the police who were barring most entryways, savagely beating them on the approach to the building, savagely beating them in doorways, battering down windows and doors, ....well, those folks were 'forcing' an entry into the chambers of one of the three most important institutions of our democracy..

And they went there, as the arrestees themselves have admitted, to "Stop the Steal", to stop the official counting of the Electoral College ballots.
To stop, in the people's chambers, our long traditioned and accepted governmental deliberation for the peaceful transitioning to a new leader.

Those beaters-of-police, wanted to put in place...in complete violation of our Constitution..... their own preferred leader who had just decisively lost a nationwide election by American citizens.

THAT.......is why it is being called an 'insurrection'.

And THAT ...... is why the QDuped, the MAGACult, and the 'jackass Patriots' are being called 'Insurrectionists'.

I hope I am being clear on that.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The democrats don't even take you seriously......they know people like you are idiots and they are more than happy to use you to take and keep power.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back