No firearms were in capitol building

Pennslyvania, Michigan, Georgia and one other, the 4 states the republican senators and congressman opposed and you lot had a fit over.

In the 3 states you mention, voting adaptations due to the danger of Covid were legally enacted. Their courts ruled so.

So, poster RGS, unless you know more than their courts do......it was "legal".

Ther courts said it was.
Go ahead, google it.
Do your due diligence.

But thanks for participating.
wrong the supreme court did not rule on them. The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

"Pull your head out of your ass."
" The Court were too chickenshit...."
...........................................................................................

Well, I read poster Flash's response in post #159 above.
And no.....I will not do another recounting of his 'shitheads', 'shitholes', and so on.

Rather, I will simply say, poster Flash, does not have an adequate grasp of the facts of the 2020 Presidential election. To be undiplomatic, he doesn't know what he is talking about.
At the very least, he seems to be unable to demonstrate what knowledge he has in an articulate and persuasive manner. So far.

Now, to be sure, I am confident that the hand-inside-the-puppet, the real man (or woman?) behind the mere avatar 'Flash' is a well rounded, firmly grounded, highly educated and productive citizen. And loyal American.

It's just that the avatar he hired to hide his thoughts behind was a poor choice. And does not well represent the smart, clever, and aware individual who employs him.

IMHO

The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

I suppose that may be true. Don't know for sure.

But what the poster RGS is not noting is that in those states, their courts ruled on what the legislatures had decided.
Or what the election officials -in their legal and authorized capacity ----decided.

The courts affirmed that the election protocols were legal.

The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

I suppose that may be true. Don't know for sure.

But what the poster RGS is not noting is that in those states, their courts ruled on what the legislatures had decided.
Or what the election officials -in their legal and authorized capacity ----decided.

The courts affirmed that the election protocols were legal.
none of the states in question had an legislative changes. In each case an elected offical of the executive branch made the change. And it is not up to the state courts it is a Federal matter per the Constitution.

...........................................................................................

And no.....I will not do another recounting of his 'shitheads', 'shitholes', and so on.

Rather, I will simply say, poster Flash, does not have an adequate grasp of the facts of the 2020 Presidential election. To be undiplomatic, he doesn't know what he is talking about.
At the very least, he seems to be unable to demonstrate what knowledge he has in an articulate and persuasive manner. So far.

Now, to be sure, I am confident that the hand-inside-the-puppet, the real man (or woman?) behind the mere avatar 'Flash' is a well rounded, firmly grounded, highly educated and productive citizen. And loyal American.

It's just that the avatar he hired to hide his thoughts behind was a poor choice. And does not well represent the smart, clever, and aware individual who employs him.

IMHO

You are confused Moon Bat.

You are completely ignoring the evidence of massive fraud by the Democrats. The fraud that the Courts refused to address and the Republicans let slide.

Trump was kicking the Chinese ass. No more technology transfers and no more one sided trade deals. The American economy was booming due to Trump's tax cuts, few regulations and renegotiated trade deals. America was being made great again and the Chinese didn't like it.

Then the Chinese let lose a virus that caused a worldwide Pandemic. A Pandemic that crushed the American economy, along with the rest of the world.

This Pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to instigate the scam of mail in ballots. We will never know if this was planned by the Chinese in collusion with the Democrats or if the Democrats were simply opportunists.

Ballots that showed up without any real voter verification. Thousands and thousands of them. Especially in the Democrat controlled states that already had very lax voter ID requirements.

On election day the unverified ballots came poring into the Democrat controlled swing districts. In some cases it was so blatant that the vote counting was stopped when Trump was ahead and resumed with the magical number of ballots to put China Joe ahead. Republican poll watchers were prevented from seeing the ballots.

It was a blatant thievery of our Democracy. The Courts were too chickenshit to require a real audit of the ballots and the Republicans that had already won their offices seemed uninterested in helping Trump. The Swamp at work.

Useful Idiot like you allowed this thievery to take place. We lost our Democracy and the Chinese got what they wanted all along. Trump was out that had been causing so much problems for them and their man is now in the White House. Their man that they have a record of giving his family beaucoup bucks.

Shame on you Moon Bats!

You are completely ignoring the evidence of massive fraud by the Democrats. The fraud that the Courts refused to address and the Republicans let slide.

Well, even I gotta admit that sounds awfully dire.
I think action could and should be taken.
If it could only be proven.

And therein lies the rub.
We see too many 'opinionizers'....in the ginormous RightField media universe, in private social media, in chatboards......who claim all of what poster 'Flash' claims.
Loudly. Frequently.

Hell, we even had a mob of such jackass 'opinionizers' acting out their opinions in an insurrection attempt on January 6th.

And yet, critically...... they never offer credible proof. Evidence that will stand in court.

They offer their feelings that that is what must have happened. That that is what they fervently hope happened. Even Don Trump's 'Elite Strike Force' team of lawyers failed time and time and time and time again......in persuading a court to order a trial on their complaints.

For example:
In Georgia, U.S. District Judge Timothy Batten Sr. wrote that although the plaintiffs “make allegations of tremendous worldwide improprieties regarding the Dominion voting machines, those allegations are supported by precious little proof.”
Nevada District Judge James Russell decided that “there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann determined that the court “has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.”

So, while some here may be sympathetic to the whining over an election Don Trump lost by more than 7 million votes, and an Electoral College tally of 306 to 232 (which, by the way, is a tally that Don Trump, multiple times described as a 'Landslide'...when he got those numbers in 2016).

So, in the end, Joe Biden won the popular vote by more than 7 million, and had a "Landslide" in the Electoral College vote.

It is what it is.
Bigly.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

If there were no guns in the Capitol Building, where did all of those bullet holes come from?

Very few arrests were made on the day of the riot. Most people were indicted by the Grand Jury. They returned home and were arrested there.

You fools keep trying to pretend this wasn't a serious assault or that the rioters were not threatening the lives of the nation's leaders. It won't work.

The more information that comes out, the more it looks like Trump starting planning this the moment the election was called for Joe Biden. Installing his loyalist at the Pentagon to prevent the NG from being called out to protect the Capitol. Members of Congress participated, and Members of the Senate encourged the riot.

More charges are sure to follow, as organizers start fingering the lawmakers who encouraged the assault. Right wing terrorism in the USA is going to get a whole lot of law enforcement attention going forward.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

If there were no guns in the Capitol Building, where did all of those bullet holes come from?

Very few arrests were made on the day of the riot. Most people were indicted by the Grand Jury. They returned home and were arrested there.

You fools keep trying to pretend this wasn't a serious assault or that the rioters were not threatening the lives of the nation's leaders. It won't work.

The more information that comes out, the more it looks like Trump starting planning this the moment the election was called for Joe Biden. Installing his loyalist at the Pentagon to prevent the NG from being called out to protect the Capitol. Members of Congress participated, and Members of the Senate encourged the riot.

More charges are sure to follow, as organizers start fingering the lawmakers who encouraged the assault. Right wing terrorism in the USA is going to get a whole lot of law enforcement attention going forward.
LOL be specific and show us these bullet holes. Show us the cops shot, the secret service agents shot.

IMHO

THERE WAS NO FRAUD. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE. TRUMP LIED.

IMHO

I asked for pictures of the bullet holes. Only one shot was fired and that was by a cop to kill an unarmed woman.

IMHO

I asked for pictures of the bullet holes. Only one shot was fired and that was by a cop to kill an unarmed woman.

ARE YOU DELIBERATELY LYING OR ARE YOU JUST LAZY AND STUPID? YOU COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT YOURSELF.

The building is riddled with bullet holes. Lawmakers heard the shots being fired in the building as soon as the riots entered. That's why they barred the doors to the chamber.

IMHO

ARE YOU DELIBERATELY LYING OR ARE YOU JUST LAZY AND STUPID? YOU COULD HAVE GOOGLED IT YOURSELF.

The building is riddled with bullet holes. Lawmakers heard the shots being fired in the building as soon as the riots entered. That's why they barred the doors to the chamber.
Again pictures, video actual evidence. The only shot fired was by a cop.

IMHO

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

IMHO

Again RETARD only one shot was fired.

IMHO

Again RETARD only one shot was fired.

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

I have a 3/8” open end wrench in my pocket right now, am i carrying a weapon?

This wasn’t an insurection as much as it was a bunch of dumb people getting carried away.

Besides, when leftists took over MN capitol building I think, Pelosi praised them....I guess it matters what the proximity to her is.
"3/8 Open end wrench, a weapon"?
It is considered one if you hit a person or animal with it.

HAYES TOWNSHIP, MI -- The Clare County Prosecutor's Office authorized charges against three people who were arrested on Oct. 11 and accused of using a metal pipe wrench to assault a 67-year-old Lake man.
All charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and larceny over $200 under $1,000. His bond was set at $1,000,000 cash or surety, according to the release.
www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/2016/10/3_held_on..

It was the Wisconsin capitol building, they never took it over, they were standing in the gallery with signs, no politician had to take cover or leave.

No one was harmed, arrested or even charged with trespassing.

Mindboggling RWNJ are even trying to compare the two incidence's

I think you are forgetting the reporting of the day. But, in any case, you do know that a 3/8 wrench is about 3" long right?

Still poke someone in the eye, btw I have a 3/8 open end wrench, it more than 3'' inches. regardless, if you use it to harm others and charged, likely, you'll likely be charged with the added "armed" addition.
:rolleyes:

Pennslyvania, Michigan, Georgia and one other, the 4 states the republican senators and congressman opposed and you lot had a fit over.

In the 3 states you mention, voting adaptations due to the danger of Covid were legally enacted. Their courts ruled so.

Ther courts said it was.
Go ahead, google it.
Do your due diligence.

wrong the supreme court did not rule on them. The courts dpnt have authority to change election laws only the legislature does.

The problem is that the Supreme Court could have been the final arbitrator for the dispute. However, they decided to chickenshit out.

They allowed the Democrats to get away with the election fraud because they didn't want the heat. Roberts even said so.

All they needed to do was order a signature audit in the disputed districts. An audit supervised by the Courts and not Democrats.

But they didn't do it.

They let the Democrats get away with the stolen election.

The Moon Bats didn't want an audit because they knew what it would reveal.

This will go down in history as a despicable thievery of our Democracy. China Joe will never be a legitimate President.

Those Patriots that protested in the Capitol were right to do so. The filthy ass Left in this country should thank god that the Patriots didn't make it a real insurrection.

Ther courts said it was.
Go ahead, google it.
Do your due diligence.

The problem is that the Supreme Court could have been the final arbitrator for the dispute. However, they decided to chickenshit out.

They allowed the Democrats to get away with the election fraud because they didn't want the heat. Roberts even said so.

All they needed to do was order a signature audit in the disputed districts. An audit supervised by the Courts and not Democrats.

But they didn't do it.

They let the Democrats get away with the stolen election.

The Moon Bats didn't want an audit because they knew what it would reveal.

This will go down in history as a despicable thievery of our Democracy. China Joe will never be a legitimate President.

Those Patriots that protested in the Capitol were right to do so. The filthy ass Left in this country should thank god that the Patriots didn't make it a real insurrection.

You must be one of those Trump U. " gradiates' from his constitutional "law" school correspondence courses.

Some idiotic "signature" audit in the states Dotard wanted?

NO, it doesn't work that way, moron, your fat, orange, dear leader, nor his retarded cult can't dictate what they want, when they want.

"Patriots" that attempted insurrection, are TRAITORS.

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

Thanks for proving the point of the thread creator....

Tazer...... and cable ties....

Not weapons for a government take over, you twit.

Forum List

Back