No firearms were in capitol building

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

Thats not the way they make it sound. In the video of the first trespassers there are no weapons present either. I find it a little strange Donald Trump arrainged an armed rebellion to take over the government and his followers had no weapons.
I think the Democrats will be a little disappointed by all this.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
Not MAGA people. This was put out on Twitter by a person that was putting up videos and info like the federal employees planning. Since it appears that the current worldly powers seem to want everyone to accept the fraud and such sharing his info on twitter got me blocked by twitter for awhile.

These do not look like MAGA peeps.

This is just one of three videos where federal employees were conspiring for Capital fiasco

Further there is no real evidence that the attack was a white supremist attack either.
What kind of evidence would be needed for it to have been a white supremacist attack?
If you check that video just posted you should be able to notice those are very dark "white supremacist" or is that your black KKK BLM?

Last edited:

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

Two bombs outside the DNc and Gop headquarters, a truck filled with ammo, a guy in Pelosi office with a super powerful mega watt stun gun, hockey sticks and trump and American flag poles, & two by fours to beat up 140 cops, and zip ties for hand cuffs, and a wood gallow with noose set up for Mike Pence..... pepper gas/mace/bear spray, there were no actual guns as fire arms, except the stash nearby, that I am aware of...

Last edited:

And Biden himself is one to talk:

If this incident had actually been an armed insurrection the rioters would have taken over the Capitol Building and might still be holding it today.

The media is trying to portray it as an armed insurrection to help promote draconian gun control by the Biden administration. That’s also why we keep hearing about white supremacists in the police forces and the army. The liberal media is pushing propaganda that armed white males are everywhere and are far more dangerous than Antifa or Black Lives Matter.

Oddly armed angry white males (the scourge of the world) haven’t looted or burned any cities lately. Nor have they assassinated any cops who were just sitting in their patrol cars. But you best be very afraid of the terrible white male. To our media and Democrat politicians he is the ultimate villain worse even than the mythical werewolf, vampire or shapeshifter.

If this incident had actually been an armed insurrection the rioters would have taken over the Capitol Building and might still be holding it today.

The media is trying to portray it as an armed insurrection to help promote draconian gun control by the Biden administration. That’s also why we keep hearing about white supremacists in the police forces and the army. The liberal media is pushing propaganda that armed white males are everywhere and are far more dangerous than Antifa or Black Lives Matter.

Oddly armed angry white males (the scourge of the world) haven’t looted or burned any cities lately. Nor have they assassinated any cops who were just sitting in their patrol cars. But you best be very afraid of the terrible white male. To our media and Democrat politicians he is the ultimate villain worse even than the mythical werewolf, vampire or shapeshifter.
This is pretty far rightwing rhetoric Bat.

Nothing about this is center or moderate.

I knew I had you pegged.

This is pretty far rightwing rhetoric Bat.

Nothing about this is center or moderate.

I knew I had you pegged.

The fact remains this was no armed insurrection. The right wing was not rebelling. This was a mob that like many mobs lost control.

If this had been a planned armed insurrection the rioters would have had firearms and their faces would have been covered like Antifa members. They would have swiftly taken control of the building and squashed any resistance.

The right wing is not on the verge of rising up and over throwing Sleepy Joe. That’s bullshit. We will just make an effort to take over Congress in the midterms elections and stop Biden or Kamala in their tracks. That’s the American way.

In passing I don’t hide the fact that I am a Trump Deplorable and am damn proud of that fact.

Now if the elections are rigged again or Biden sets up a gun grabbing Gestapo or people start getting sent off to re-education camps things may get dicey. I don’t see that happening.

The way I see it is the Democrats now have enough rope to hang themselves. In two years people will be absolutely disgusted with the way things are going and the Democratic Party will suffer record loses in the midterm elections in both Houses of Congress.

]

You must be a member of the Woke Cult.
What makes you say that?

You seem to believe everyone is a white supremacist. That is the Woke Cult mentality where they believe everyone is racist who isn't a part of their cult. When the ones that are a part of the cult that say they are anti-racist, are the most racist people there is. How about instead of being anti-racist, try being pro-love.

New Topics

Forum List

Back