No firearms were in capitol building

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
How does that prove that NO ONE of the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol were not armed, moron?
there were not thousands you moron, a couple hundred max. And again the report is no firearms were seen none were found on the arrested no evidence that any were in the capitol. The list of weapons was helmets vests pepper spray and tazers. thats what law enforcement has listed.
800 inside the breached capitol building, thousands of others outside.
LOL those outside were peaceful visitors.
So the ones outside beating to a pulp the policemen with flag poles, and 2x4s, etc.
and the ones who set up the gallows and noose for Pence, yelling HANG MIKE PENCE, were just peaceful folks?
there were not thousands outside rioting you liar.
Ohhhhh, so now you are saying it was NOT black lives matter protesters that were peacefully marching....that caused or were part of, the riots during the summer, eh? Okee Dokee!

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.....
I realize that none of you Trumpettes will admit this (although most of you probably know that it's true) but there were people at the January 6th riot who were carrying guns. It's been reported that a reporter saw at least one person with a piece. And c'mon, you guys came to fuck things up, right? So why wouldn't some of you bring guns?

Yeah, a handfull who never used them.......

They did not draw the weapons from their holsters, they did not fire the weapons....and there were barely a handful of them in the 100,000 people crowd.....you idiot.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
How does that prove that NO ONE of the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol were not armed, moron?
there were not thousands you moron, a couple hundred max. And again the report is no firearms were seen none were found on the arrested no evidence that any were in the capitol. The list of weapons was helmets vests pepper spray and tazers. thats what law enforcement has listed.
800 inside the breached capitol building, thousands of others outside.
LOL those outside were peaceful visitors.
So the ones outside beating to a pulp the policemen with flag poles, and 2x4s, etc.
and the ones who set up the gallows and noose for Pence, yelling HANG MIKE PENCE, were just peaceful folks?
there were not thousands outside rioting you liar.
Have any of you morons seen the videos? That was clearly a riot, and it was perpetrated by Trump supporters.
so what, remind , me how we claimed that riots perpetrated by Kamala Harris supporters was an insurrection or caused by her?
What riots were perpetrated by Kamala Harris supporters?

7 months of riots across the country where they burned and looted American cities from Portland to Chicago to New York and murdered 30 people......you idiot, and harris gave money to bail them out....

What happen at the Capitol was a demonstration because of the frustration of the American people over the Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

An insurrection would have had firearms. Lots of them and there would have been many casualties.
YOU believe a lie. The absentee ballots were verified, just like with all elections.

Biden won, in a landslide, and former President Trump lost...
You are lying, the people outside were not rioting.
Beating police with flagpoles is not rioting? Because that happened outside and that's plainly visible on video. How do you define rioting?

not by the thousands of peaceful protestors you lying crock.
Really? That's what you're going with? Most of those people were peaceful protesters? You're the liar. And I don't even have to prove it. Hundreds of videos have proven it already. Go ahead, asshole, defend the indefensible.

Here idiot...

More people just standing around....you idiot.

What happen at the Capitol was a demonstration because of the frustration of the American people over the Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

An insurrection would have had firearms. Lots of them and there would have been many casualties.
YOU believe a lie. The absentee ballots were verified, just like with all elections.

Beating police with flagpoles is not rioting? Because that happened outside and that's plainly visible on video. How do you define rioting?

Really? That's what you're going with? Most of those people were peaceful protesters? You're the liar. And I don't even have to prove it. Hundreds of videos have proven it already. Go ahead, asshole, defend the indefensible.

Here idiot...

You can post all the proof you want but these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't want to hear anything other than the anti American hate the Left has been been feeding them. The filthy Left brainwashed the Useful Idiots and like the morons they are they fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Here idiot...

You can post all the proof you want but these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't want to hear anything other than the anti American hate the Left has been been feeding them. The filthy Left brainwashed the Useful Idiots and like the morons they are they fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I never post for the left wingers......I post for normal people who might scan these threads....giving them the chance to see the truth......

Here idiot...

I never post for the left wingers......I post for normal people who might scan these threads....giving them the chance to see the truth......

I post to ridicule the stupid Moon Bats. Beacause they deserve it.

Forum List

Back