No enthusiasm seen

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I traveled all over the KansasCity metro today doing estimates and meeting current clients. I saw 3 Obama/Biden bumper stickers and that's it. No yard signs for any of them.

4 years ago at this time yards were awash in Obama signs and occasional McCain signs. This time around virtually nothing.

Around here it appears most just don't seem to care one way or another and if they do they just don't seem willing to show it.

Same here in Seattle, some Obama/Romney bumper stickers and road signs but most people are just sick of it.

It seems like Obama has been running since 2008.

$run forest run.jpg

What he is runing from I have no idea.

• Banned
Today I did estimates in middle class neighborhoods and I saw two Romney signs, one Obama sign and one Johnson sign. But nothing in upper class neighborhoods

I traveled all over the KansasCity metro today doing estimates and meeting current clients. I saw 3 Obama/Biden bumper stickers and that's it. No yard signs for any of them.

4 years ago at this time yards were awash in Obama signs and occasional McCain signs. This time around virtually nothing.

Around here it appears most just don't seem to care one way or another and if they do they just don't seem willing to show it.
Maybe some of those that put up Obama/Biden signs in 2004 are ashamed to say they still back the bastard!

Forum List

Back