No Democrats declared in 2022 Wyoming Congress race?

Wyoming will go Republican regardless

It leaves open the opportunity for Liz Cheney to run as an independent if she is defeated in the primary

Wyoming will go Republican regardless

It leaves open the opportunity for Liz Cheney to run as an independent if she is defeated in the primary

I'm talking if Cheney wins the primary- the D's could appeal to disgruntled Republicans.

And of course if Cheney loses the primary, she could reach across the aisle to the D's and endorse the Democrat candidate.

I don't think that running as a 3rd party would be that effective as it would make her look like a sore loser. And it wouldn't help the D's, and they would be missing a chance to gain a seat.

I'm talking if Cheney wins the primary- the D's could appeal to disgruntled Republicans.

And of course if Cheney loses the primary, she could reach across the aisle to the D's and endorse the Democrat candidate.

I don't think that running as a 3rd party would be that effective as it would make her look like a sore loser. And it wouldn't help the D's, and they would be missing a chance to gain a seat.
I think Dems are willing to tolerate Liz Cheney over a MAGA a candidate

If Cheney wins the primary, mission accomplished
If she loses, it leaves open an independent slot where Dems can throw their support to Cheney along with whatever Republicans still support her

Forum List

Back