No Consequences After Officers Admit to Sexually Abusing Inmates.

Six of the accused officers admitted to having sexual contact with inmates but denied some claims in the lawsuit, according to a government response filed in July.

Kuilan was among the officers who admitted to engaging in sexual misconduct at Coleman, according to the government’s filing. In Kuilan’s case, his victim was Reynolds, the U.S. government acknowledged. Another officer admitted to having sexual contact with seven of the inmates who brought the lawsuit.

No consequences after Florida officers admit to sexually abusing inmates, lawsuit says

No rape charges filed and the taxpayers likely on the hook once again.

I'll bet many of these women were there for crimes nowhere near as bad as rape.

And this is a travesty. These assholes should be investigated, indicted if warranted, and sent to prison for life if convicted.

It should have happened years ago. That the D,A, was willing to ignore many multiples of women getting raped is why people are protesting. Despite those protests still no charges. When that happens you have to ramp things up.

No, you don't. You apply pressure by getting the media involved. You hire a law firm with impeccable credentials and you present a case to the DA and inform him if he doesn't act, then you will file a Civil RICO case against him, personally.

He can't use public money to defend himself. He is thus presented with "do your job, or face bankruptcy ".

I work with the Pacific Legal Foundation out here.

Poor people can not afford a law firm with impeccable credentials.

PLF works pro bono.

These women have good representation and still no arrests.

Obviously they don't have good enough. Like I said, they need to get a firm to do their case justice. There are more than a few out there who are good enough. They need to hire one, and yes, if these facts are accurate, they will be represented for free.

Six of the accused officers admitted to having sexual contact with inmates but denied some claims in the lawsuit, according to a government response filed in July.

Kuilan was among the officers who admitted to engaging in sexual misconduct at Coleman, according to the government’s filing. In Kuilan’s case, his victim was Reynolds, the U.S. government acknowledged. Another officer admitted to having sexual contact with seven of the inmates who brought the lawsuit.

No consequences after Florida officers admit to sexually abusing inmates, lawsuit says

Sick. Execute them

I can't imagine an officer in a federal prison in Tampa Fla. wanting to have sex with a 59 year old or even a 20 something skanky inmate but you can probably get an variety of favors for two packs of cigarettes. A male guard has no business supervising female inmates alone but I guess federal institutions are different from state prisons or maybe the law suit is old. You can find dozens of examples of female officers falling in love with and having sex with male inmates in state institutions, the most notorious of which was a female officer paving the way for two male inmates to escape from a max security institution in upstate NY. There is probably something not quite right in the law suit if the D.A. doesn't want to bring charges.

Left wingers are for prison rape, so why is the OP a complaint? they all loved the idea of Zimmerman being gang raped in prison, as they do with all the victims of their witch hunts and pogroms. Any attempts to fake 'outrage' by commies over prison rapes is just a comedy post, and racist as well.

And this is a travesty. These assholes should be investigated, indicted if warranted, and sent to prison for life if convicted.
Well it's probably been going on ever since prison's have been around, but why would this poster put the spotlight on the case when we are having rioting, looting, murdering, chaos and mayhem in our city streets ??? I'm sure justice will be done on the perps, but why is this news being posted ?? As a distraction maybe or in hopes of it being above and beyond other major topics being discussed here ??? I'm confused.

The guard is probably white, is all. Left wingers are fine with black rapists and actually endorse black rapes,, especially in prisons.

Just think of the progress that could have been made if those protests this year had been directed toward the mistreatment of female and male prisoners.

This injustice will continue as long as many people do not care what happens to prisoners.

In fact, some people welcome the extra-legal punishment meted out to prisoners by guards and other prisoners

Human beings are truly terrible creatures -- IMHO.

Just think of the progress that could have been made if those protests this year had been directed toward the mistreatment of female and male prisoners.

This injustice will continue as long as many people do not care what happens to prisoners.

In fact, some people welcome the extra-legal punishment meted out to prisoners by guards and other prisoners

Human beings are truly terrible creatures -- IMHO.

The protests are about this also. As I've noted for a long time, the protests are about an unjust justice system..

Forum List

Back