'No Comment' - VP Harris Dodges Question About Racist Disaster Relief Comment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
VP Kamala Harris has been dragged and raked over the proverbial coals the last few days for suggesting hurricane Ian disaster relief should be based on RACE.

I'm not sure if she was told by the WH to STFU and don't say anything about her comments (especially after repeatedly pledging US' alliance and committed partnership with NORTH KOREA during her recent visit to SOUTH Korea)...OR if she was actually smart enough on her own to realize she seriously f*ed up when she suggested race be the #1 decision factor regarding disaster relief funding.

Either way, she is dodging reporters' questions about her racist comments.

The Biden administration prefers the Kamala Harris version that has a c@ck in her mouth in an attempt to sleep her way up the political ladder, preventing her from saying anything else damaging / stupid.

:p

Honestly, and as much as I hate that diseasded twat, there's nothing damning in that video...

I think the best thing they did is when they hid her after one or two stupid comments. People criticized that and now they had to throw her back in the public eye.

I seriously doubt Dementia will run for a second term, but if he does, the only thing dumber than that is the Democrat party choosing her as his running mate.

I think the best thing they did is when they hid her after one or two stupid comments. People criticized that and now they had to throw her back in the public eye.

I seriously doubt Dementia will run for a second term, but if he does, the only thing dumber than that is the Democrat party choosing her as his running mate.

After "Where's Jackie?" I think the writing is on the wall. Once the WH press turned up the heat, it's over. If next month's midterms go the way I think they will, it's REALLY over for Biden/Harris.

VP Kamala Harris has been dragged and raked over the proverbial coals the last few days for suggesting hurricane Ian disaster relief should be based on RACE.

I'm not sure if she was told by the WH to STFU and don't say anything about her comments (especially after repeatedly pledging US' alliance and committed partnership with NORTH KOREA during her recent visit to SOUTH Korea)...OR if she was actually smart enough on her own to realize she seriously f*ed up when she suggested race be the #1 decision factor regarding disaster relief funding.

Has there ever been a bigger train wreck of a president OR a vice president? This is what you get when people are picked based on race and gender. You get stupid fucking retarded Kamala.

Has there ever been a bigger train wreck of a president OR a vice president? This is what you get when people are picked based on race and gender. You get stupid fucking retarded Kamala.

Did you all like to pretend that Dan Quayle didn't happen?

Frankly, compared to dumb things said by Trump, this sounds pretty mild. Of course, poor people of color have been hardest hit by the hurricane and are less likely to have insurance, so of course they will get more of the aid.

It's like criticizing her for saying water is wet.

Frankly, compared to dumb things said by Trump, this sounds pretty mild. Of course, poor people of color have been hardest hit by the hurricane and are less likely to have insurance, so of course they will get more of the aid.

Oh, the guy who once mispelled a word? I remember that incident. He mispelled a word which caused democrats to proclaim that he was the worst VP in history. That makes him worse than daily train wreck Kamala? Pfff... :laugh:

Oh, the guy who once mispelled [sic] a word? That makes him worse than daily train wreck Kamala? Pfff... :laugh:

I remember clearly how the press treated Dan Quayle.

Before Bush the First announced who he was going to choose as is running mate, there was a fair amount of press coverage of possible candidates, with quite a bit of focus on a certain Senator from Indiana, described as a “JFK lookalike” and a political prodigy. The press did a lot to build him up, right up to the moment that Bush announced that he would be his running mate. From that moment on, the press turned against Quayle, and we were treated to four years of the press making every possible effort to portray him as immature, as unintelligent, and in every unflattering way that it could.

It was obvious, to me, the extreme and dishonest means that the mainstream media was going to in order to slander Quayle, to pick up on every perceived misstep and exaggerate it.

In any event, the very worst that the media was able to do to Quayle's public perception, is nothing compared to what The Whore has done to her own. She truly is, in every possible way, less honest, less intelligent, less competent, and in every other way, far inferior to the very worst caricature that the press was ever able to create of Dan Quayle.

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

Dan Quayle was not stupid. He was wooden, rigid and devoid of charisma. So, he would compensate for it being self-conscious under criticisms and at times not look good for it.

She is the perfect example of what happens when you prioritize race over competence when making hires.

Isn't it pathetic that the worst President in the history of the Republic also has the worst Vice President?

You would think that the Democrats knowing that Biden is an absolute idiot would have got him a competent VP, wouldn't you? Instead they came up with this dumb bitch.

Isn't it pathetic that the worst President in the history of the Republic also has the worst Vice President?

You would think that the Democrats knowing that Biden is an absolute idiot would have got him a competent VP, wouldn't you? Instead they came up with this dumb bitch.
She was black, and that’s what mattered most to them.

The bigger game plan was to have Joe win the election, get rid of him, and slip her in his place to make claims on the first female President and color to boot. When the public expressed hatred and mocked her, their plan failed and now they're stuck with Joe. Every time she opens her mouth she digs the hole even deeper.

Forum List

Back