No Climate Change, Huh?

According to you they walked the earth the same time as humans while we got sun tans.
So you disagree that plants and animals grew huge when there was more C02 in the atmosphere?
Write a peer reviewed paper and get back to us

Well... that and the fact that they use more water than the thing can provide... Even under normal circumstances.

Exactly.
Time after time the Climate Alarmists fail to mention the FACT that millions of people have been lured into living in the desert due to artificial water reserves and that it's not any climate change situation.....it's a human stupidity situation.

I swear those damned people and their empty skulls will be the end of humanity.

A few years ago California was having a water shortage. You couldn't water your lawn, crops were dying in the field but California were still spilling half their fresh water in the San Francisco Bay. They dumped that water from the Sacramento River to save a fish not native to the river called a Smelt. After the water shortage California spent money, not to build their water shed but to do a count of the Smelt. The count of the Smelt in the Sacramento was one. That's 1 Smelt. Now years latter California has still not spent a dollar on what still is a major problem in the state they have less of a clue as they did years ago with now the added problem of damn collapse. This is the democRat crap that you just can't make up.

I think Earth would be better off with the Smelt and nix the humans.
The Smelt aren't filling the oceans with plastic and radiation or threatening to nuke the planet.

I'd happily go if I could get 7.9 billion to make the same commitment.
The human race has a disgusting face.

So you disagree that plants and animals grew huge when there was more C02 in the atmosphere?
Write a peer reviewed paper and get back to us
Bugs grew huge when there was more oxygen in the atmosphere. CO2 had nothing to do with it.

Plants weren't any bigger.

And a blue whale is bigger than any dino.

I wish I still had a copy of the photos that showed a sea wall in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia taken in 1920 and 2020. The high water mark is plainly visible on the wall in both photos. After 100 years, the pictures were virtually identical. No change occurred in sea surface level in 100 years.
That's absolutely right. All the tidal gauges in the world are wrong, and your unsupported anecdote is the RealTruth. Glad we cleared that up.

Even better is Plymouth Rock. It is unknown if Plymouth Rock was the exact location the Pilgrams landed at, but we do know from documents it has been sitting on the edge of the water since 1715.
No. Plymouth rock was placed in its present position in 1920.

The rock used to _not_ get submerged at high tide. It does now.

That's absolutely right. All the tidal gauges in the world are wrong, and your unsupported anecdote is the RealTruth. Glad we cleared that up.
Why is Fort Sumter not under water?
Oh look, the ancient port of Caesarea built over 2,000 years ago! Where those people are standing is the dock the boats would come to? It’s a grassy field now caused by the rising ocean!!!!
1658355359907.jpeg

Oh look, the Port of Pharos mentioned by Homer over 2,800 years ago!
1658355401832.jpeg

No. Plymouth rock was placed in its present position in 1920.

The rock used to _not_ get submerged at high tide. It does now.

I call bullshit on your source but let’s run with it.
Per YOU, the ocean has not risen during the Industrial Age.

Thanks for validating that the oceans rising scam is unscientific.

I think Earth would be better off with the Smelt and nix the humans.
The Smelt aren't filling the oceans with plastic and radiation or threatening to nuke the planet.

I'd happily go if I could get 7.9 billion to make the same commitment.
The human race has a disgusting face.
Why don't you go ahead and everyone else will catch up with you real soon.

Forum List

Back