No capital punishment in Illinois

I believe most on death row die naturally before their execution date. That kid may live another 40 years. Maybe not.
His ability to survive in prison will be determined by his victims and his ability to mentally adjust.
Based on his looks and what I've heard he probably won't do well.

I think so too. The scrawny guy couldn't adjust on the outside.
good thing we defunded cops eh?

I love it when demofks crash and burn on their own statements.

There isn't a single case of an innocent person executed in Ill. in modern times but you have monsters who deserve it six times and their ain't a thing they can do.

We put 16 men on Death Row who were innocent. Yes, they were exonerated eventually, but to a sane person, that's MUCH TOO CLOSE.

Illinois did manage to execute 12 people. The most famous being John Gacy, the serial killer. Most of the rest were people who killed only one person.

We had 16 people who were exonerated.

We put 16 men on Death Row who were innocent. Yes, they were exonerated eventually, but to a sane person, that's MUCH TOO CLOSE.

Illinois did manage to execute 12 people. The most famous being John Gacy, the serial killer. Most of the rest were people who killed only one person.

We had 16 people who were exonerated.
name them. I live in illinois haven't heard that. what keyword do I use?

I don't count 12. you making things up again Joe?

I think so too. The scrawny guy couldn't adjust on the outside.
There will be little discourse to elucidate the shooter's pathology, only media bullshit where Kameltoe confronts the preacher, the latter opportunizing the situation to prove that the lack of religion was the cause of the violence.

Inept is this justice system, when alarm bells should have gone off when the bitch tried to commit suicide in April, the classic month for suicides. It's disturbingly easy to visualize a bug-eyed bureaucrat poring over the papers on the desk and coming to Crimo's case, at which instance a sneeze occurs and Crimo's documents go onto pile B.

Crimo gave the clue while still on the outside: suicide is violence turned inward. Having failed that, his violence would now be premeditated so that he could finally, regardless of the consequences, honor himself at succeeding with something.

He likes dressing as a girl, a perfect Dimmer.
If cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, Ukrainian soldiers doing it to escape Mariupol was this year's model par excellence. Now that Ukraine is recruiting women, will the girls decide to dress as boys when they get surrounded?

If cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, Ukrainian soldiers doing it to escape Mariupol was this year's model par excellence. Now that Ukraine is recruiting women, will the girls decide to dress as boys when they get surrounded?
Nope the women will go as they are, cross dressing is for sissies.

Forum List

Back