No capital punishment in Illinois

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Aintcha glad libs? Illinois repealed the death penalty statute back in 2011. The monster who killed 6 people at the 4th of July parade will spend his life in relative comfort in prison and maybe be eligible for parole in ten or 15.

Aintcha glad libs? Illinois repealed the death penalty statute back in 2011. The monster who killed 6 people at the 4th of July parade will spend his life in relative comfort in prison and maybe be eligible for parole in ten or 15.
I don't think so

I was pro death penalty until I found out it could cost millions in legal fees and 10 yrs

Way cheaper to let them live and make license plates

Personally I believe in death by organ transplant to save lives that you lost. It's Green

Comfort in prison?

This tranny twink may love prison. He'll probably spend the rest of his life dropping the soap

He will get consecutive life sentences. He will never be free again.
And prison is far from comfortable. Easy to acclimate to but not comfortable

three meals a day, your own bed, security year round and you can take out your anger on anyone you want. Sounds like a criminals paradise.
With all his brain power's might, this is what he conjured up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Maybe lefties were so overcome with grief when they executed the Killer Clown homosexual predator that they decided to abolish the death penalty.

There's a reason why we don't have a DP in Illinois.

We had too many cases of innocent people being railroaded to death row.

Forum List

Back