What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No capital punishment in Illinois

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I believe most on death row die naturally before their execution date. That kid may live another 40 years. Maybe not.
His ability to survive in prison will be determined by his victims and his ability to mentally adjust.
Based on his looks and what I've heard he probably won't do well.

OP
whitehall

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's a reason why we don't have a DP in Illinois.

We had too many cases of innocent people being railroaded to death row.
There isn't a single case of an innocent person executed in Ill. in modern times but you have monsters who deserve it six times and their ain't a thing they can do.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think so too. The scrawny guy couldn't adjust on the outside.
good thing we defunded cops eh?

I love it when demofks crash and burn on their own statements.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There isn't a single case of an innocent person executed in Ill. in modern times but you have monsters who deserve it six times and their ain't a thing they can do.

We put 16 men on Death Row who were innocent. Yes, they were exonerated eventually, but to a sane person, that's MUCH TOO CLOSE.

Illinois did manage to execute 12 people. The most famous being John Gacy, the serial killer. Most of the rest were people who killed only one person.

We had 16 people who were exonerated.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We put 16 men on Death Row who were innocent. Yes, they were exonerated eventually, but to a sane person, that's MUCH TOO CLOSE.

Illinois did manage to execute 12 people. The most famous being John Gacy, the serial killer. Most of the rest were people who killed only one person.

We had 16 people who were exonerated.
name them. I live in illinois haven't heard that. what keyword do I use?

I don't count 12. you making things up again Joe?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think so too. The scrawny guy couldn't adjust on the outside.
There will be little discourse to elucidate the shooter's pathology, only media bullshit where Kameltoe confronts the preacher, the latter opportunizing the situation to prove that the lack of religion was the cause of the violence.

Inept is this justice system, when alarm bells should have gone off when the bitch tried to commit suicide in April, the classic month for suicides. It's disturbingly easy to visualize a bug-eyed bureaucrat poring over the papers on the desk and coming to Crimo's case, at which instance a sneeze occurs and Crimo's documents go onto pile B.

Crimo gave the clue while still on the outside: suicide is violence turned inward. Having failed that, his violence would now be premeditated so that he could finally, regardless of the consequences, honor himself at succeeding with something.

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
He likes dressing as a girl, a perfect Dimmer.
If cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, Ukrainian soldiers doing it to escape Mariupol was this year's model par excellence. Now that Ukraine is recruiting women, will the girls decide to dress as boys when they get surrounded?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity, Ukrainian soldiers doing it to escape Mariupol was this year's model par excellence. Now that Ukraine is recruiting women, will the girls decide to dress as boys when they get surrounded?
Nope the women will go as they are, cross dressing is for sissies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You think capital punishment is "religious baloney"?
Do you & you're progbot partners all go to the same lobotomist or is it a do-it-yourself type thing?

They tried.....but the lobotomist was unable to find anything but an IOU.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets change the venue to Texas.

Impossible, true.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List