No Brainer Stock Decisions

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
marijuana stocks are getting 70s style nifty fifty talk and that ended badly. Other no-brainer stocks like RCA, GM, Sears and IBM come and go but the momentum investors get hurt bad by the bubbles. I was wondering how bad the bubble bust is going to be when over production hits hard. What's your exit strategy?

marijuana stocks are getting 70s style nifty fifty talk and that ended badly. Other no-brainer stocks like RCA, GM, Sears and IBM come and go but the momentum investors get hurt bad by the bubbles. I was wondering how bad the bubble bust is going to be when over production hits hard. What's your exit strategy?
/----/ I'm out this morning. I should have pulled the plug on Friday and save a few thousand, but I'm up 20 grand on Pot. I'll bide my time till the RSI hit's bottom.

/----/ I'm out this morning. I should have pulled the plug on Friday and save a few thousand, but I'm up 20 grand on Pot. I'll bide my time till the RSI hit's bottom.
I know a PJ chief who saved a lot of JOs some of whom are now colonels and generals. So he gets de facto inside information on defense contracts as a consultant to wannabee defense contractors and he thinks he can better those returns with marijuana stocks? We are definitely in bubble territory.

Time to get out of the pot stocks, aye? Thank God! It's all I've been hearing for a month.
He'll come out with around $2300 profit.

I employed an over sold strategy the last two weeks. Bought Campbell's when Kraft took it down and sold five sessions later. Also bought and sold Weight Watchers last week. 10 to 15% in a week works for me.

Forum List

Back