No abortion for rape victims

So, you think the pubpots are adopting unwanted babies? Yeah right. They just want to keep women down and out.
===

You haven't been reading my posts.

I believe just the opposite. And I also believe I should not be forced to pay for your health care or the health care of illegals.

I just with the rw's weren't such lazy moochers and would pay for their own.

So, you think the pubpots are adopting unwanted babies? Yeah right. They just want to keep women down and out.
===

You haven't been reading my posts.

I believe just the opposite. And I also believe I should not be forced to pay for your health care or the health care of illegals.

I just with the rw's weren't such lazy moochers and would pay for their own.

I taxes pay for my abortions and my healthcare. I paid into to system and have a right to collect. Illegal aliens work an pay taxes that pay for their healthcare. Even in ER. Ilegal aliens should not have to pay for your social security and medicare either.
Most of the people who are needing a helping hand has already paid into the system and it's pay up time when they need it. What you are paying in now will be there when you lose your job or get too sick to work. We take care of our own as the Christian God commands.

Last edited:
Rick Berg, North Dakota GOP Senate Candidate: No Abortion Access For Rape Victims

He must plan on raising the unwanted fetus. I mean, surely he would not demand the power to control women's lives unless he also planned to take responsibility for his power over them.

He probably also believes in slavery - ultimate control over people's lives.

Republicans have more compassion for a clump of cells than for a traumatised woman who has been through the worst thing any woman could ever experience.

Rick Berg, North Dakota GOP Senate Candidate: No Abortion Access For Rape Victims

He must plan on raising the unwanted fetus. I mean, surely he would not demand the power to control women's lives unless he also planned to take responsibility for his power over them.

Republicans have more compassion for a clump of cells than for a traumatised woman who has been through the worst thing any woman could ever experience.

If you think rape is the worst thing any woman can ever experience you are an idiot.

Abortion is not murder, though.

When does life begin, scientifically?

Depends on your definition. I believe that life begins at conception, but that it is not protected life. I also believe that personhood begins at birth. I am pro choice simply because a fetus is not a protected life.

Besides, the law states quite clearly that abortion is not murder. If it was, millions of women would be in prison right now.

If you think rape is the worst thing any woman can ever experience you are an idiot.

Rape is the worst thing a woman can experience and survive, yes.

Abortion is not murder, though.

When does life begin, scientifically?

Depends on your definition. I believe that life begins at conception, but that it is not protected life. I also believe that personhood begins at birth. I am pro choice simply because a fetus is not a protected life.

Besides, the law states quite clearly that abortion is not murder. If it was, millions of women would be in prison right now.

I asked for the scientific definition, why would my definition be pertinent?

I think most of the developed world is comfortable with abortion. It's not a political issue in most of the western world.

If you don't want one, you don't have to have one.

This is purely and simply a question of personal freedom, and ironically it is the so-called conservatives who are against freedom on this, as on so many other issues.

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first? Why do I think you are lying to me?

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first? Why do I think you are lying to me?

And that is the choice, is it?

Women who have been raped should be thankful that the man did not cripple them as well?

You really are insane, aren't you?

Forum List

Back