NO <18 or people easily offended or sickened

They arrested the guy, along with a tourist from Great Britain.

Sick.

Speaking of Great Britain...has anyone seen roomy recently?

Threads Merged-EZ

BELLINGHAM, Wash. - Federal agents uncover a bizarre sex operation in Whatcom County that involves animals and a business that has attracted people from all over the world. In a crudely built compound tucked into the backwoods near the Canadian border, federal investigators say crimes were happening that are too disturbing to describe.

U.S. probation officers raided the compound looking for Douglas Spink who is suspected of running the operation and maintaining a Web site displaying home video of sexual abuse against animals.

He says dozens of horses and dogs were seized from the compound. Some of them were so injured they had to be euthanized.

"This shows there is something new that is shocking even to law enforcement," he said.

Whatcom County man arrested in animal cruelty case | KING5.com | Seattle News and Video

Speechless. :eek:

Is it bad that I'm no longer shocked by this shit? Are you really surprised that a species which would enslave itself for sexual purposes, would enslave its food for sexual purposes?

This also begs the question; if it is morally wrong to f*ck a domesticated animal, is it also morally wrong to raise an animal for the sole purpose of slaughter?

Last edited:
Not to worry, the animal kingdom strikes back.....

Swimmer Escapes Rape by Dolphin who seems to be a swinger

A dolphin tried to rape a 28-year-old Norwegian swimmer who had been gambolling with it off the south coast of Norway, the newspaper Verdens Gang reported Tuesday.

Swimmer Escapes Rape by Dolphin who seem to be swingers

By the way "gamolling" is gay dolphin slang for placing human nuts in your blow hole.

Last edited:
And then we have the Bear Necessities.

Black Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper

Here's a little dog-bites-man tale we couldn't resist! Except replace "dog" with "850-pound black bear"! And "bites" with "anally violate"!

Black Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper

How else do you think Grizzly Adams gain the trust of that bear?

Drug smuggler arrested in bestiality case

Alleged bestiality farm raided in Wash. state - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

i am not posting anything from the article....on here...if you want to see it..go to the link....this happened in washington state...its too revoking to post..to the general posters..

FTA:

"This stuff is just truly bizarre," he said. "These were mice that had their tails cut off, they were smothered in Vaseline and they had string tied around them."

Approves:

images816105_richard-gere.jpg

Mind you, judge not least ye be judged.

I am a Sagittarius, the centaur, which means some where in my lineage there is sex between equine and asinine.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back