No. 1 Issue this Election for Womne is abortion

Aug 7, 2012
No. 1 Issue for Women this election is abortion.

hohc8ofx0u6r4ewkbs9rsa.gif

I call bullshit. I would LOVE to know how they framed that question....

This kind of crap should offend women.

Liberals think women are too stupid to see the big picture.... :eusa_clap:

Wasn't this issue settled like 20 years ago?...
This is their biggest concern?....
How bout use a little birth control or cut back on the boinking
then you can focus on the bigger issues facing this country....

Geez.....

Why yes pollster, the number one priority for me at this time in our Nation's history is the right to kill my offspring.

Liberals think women are too stupid to see the big picture.... :eusa_clap:

Good job trivializing the huge fucking importance tons of women feel this is in their lives. It represents more than what capabilities they themselves have, it represents societal oppression.

I'm sure it won't fucking bother you one bit to call all of those same women stupid when they fail to vote your way.

1.) It's swing states.
2.) If this is true, I'm all for rescinding women's right to vote. Seriously. Our country is going off a fiscal cliff and half the population is more worried about abortion/birth control?

1.) It's swing states.
2.) If this is true, I'm all for rescinding women's right to vote. Seriously. Our country is going off a fiscal cliff and half the population is more worried about abortion/birth control?

Yeah, back to the good old days when it was just white landed males.

Three words for you.

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF

You fucking idiots on the conservative right are all about social issues, but when it's women's social issues at stake you want to fucking yank the ability of women to vote, so that they cannot express their political freedom?

Last edited:
According to the poll 39% consider abortion a important issue but the real question is out of that 39% how many are on the pro choice side and how many are on the pro life side the abortion issue is a two way street.

It didn't say why women thought abortion was an important issue. Are they for or against it? Are they wanting free abortions or are they against paying for others to have abortions? The poll is too vague and I think intelligent women would be more worried about the economy and other more important things. If there are women out there who are afraid abortions will be made illegal or that they won't get them for free and that is the most important issue to them, then they are idiots.

I thought Sandra Fluke was a big hero to some, but looks like few are interested to hear what she has to say now.

Fluke takes center stage in Reno - to a "crowd" of 10 people

Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno.
The speech was part of a daylong effort by Democrats to get Northern Nevadans to the polls on the first day of early voting.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20121020/NEWS19/310200053/Fluke-takes-center-stage-Reno?nclick_check=1

I'm pretty sure that the POTUS can't change current abortion law.
I'm pretty sure that both the House and Senate would have to write a bill and present it to the president to change abortion law or a seriously good lawyer would have to convince 5 SCOTUS members to change the law.
Abortion isn't a presidential issue.

I'm pretty sure that both the House and Senate would have to write a bill and present it to the president to change abortion law or a seriously good lawyer would have to convince 5 SCOTUS members to change the law.

No, it isn't. Of course, when one can't run on their record, they resort to scaring people. And if the people aren't very bright, it works.

No, it isn't. Of course, when one can't run on their record, they resort to scaring people. And if the people aren't very bright, it works.

The MSM tries to make it an issue also. They seem to understand the part of the US Constitution that gives them freedom of the press, but little else about it.

The concern is that up to 3 Supreme Court judges could be stepping down during the next 4 years, and that Romney would appoint extreme conservatives. Roe v Wade could easily get overturned that way.

Wow, how fucking sad

So the most important thing for a woman is the right to kill a baby anytime they feel like it on government funds. Sad day.

What a sick country we have become. A culture that is dead.

Last edited:
It's even more sick that a total stranger that represents himself as a pig thinks he has the right to make the decision for women.

Forum List

Back