No 1, 2 or 3 seeds in the NCAA a Final Four

Brackets are hilarious. ESPN probably has the largest bracket game and it looks to me like only 2 people got all 4 final four teams correct.
To even consider Florida Atlantic and San Diego State in the Final Four would have been ridiculous 2 weeks ago.

So, as a bettor, I took Miami on the ML against Houston at +500, huge win. I also took them to win the Regional (before they even played Houston) because I knew this team was one of the best that a billionaire booster could buy, I had them winning yesterday at +750, so I made a couple hundred on a $25 bet.

The best part is I have them winning it all at +1300, and if they beat UConn, they will win it all.

Well, given that none of those teams will actually be playing "the mighty Serb", one has to ask:
what the fuck are you talking about?
It's called taking the piss out of strange people who watch height freaks run around looking gawky and useless .
But I guess "Slam Dunk "( jumping in the air ) might be advanced Gymnastics for many of you.

I heard the first round had near record numbers this year.

It proves that the sports world wants basketball, just without the woke politics of the NBA (who is having all time low numbers)

I heard the first round had near record numbers this year.

It proves that the sports world wants basketball, just without the woke politics of the NBA (who is having all time low numbers)

They suffer from a lack of star power. If the best player is Kevin Durant and half of the league only plays half of the scheduled games it leads to a lack of interest in it.

It's called taking the piss out of strange people who watch height freaks run around looking gawky and useless .
But I guess "Slam Dunk "( jumping in the air ) might be advanced Gymnastics for many of you.
Ahh, that clears it up nicely. Thanks
:cuckoo:

Have you watched a Div 1 or NBA game in the last, ever? Clearly not.

They suffer from a lack of star power. If the best player is Kevin Durant and half of the league only plays half of the scheduled games it leads to a lack of interest in it.
The play is a factor too.. nothing but 3’s.. the post game is largely not attempted in the NBA. It’s still there in college, and fun to watch when a team has a big guy

Forum List

Back