NK Dictator in Failing Health?

Technically speaking, N. Korea and S. Korea are still at war.

Any reports from S. Korea should be taken lightly.
True! In 1953 North Korea and South Korea signed an armistice. Just an armistice.
No peace treaty was ever signed which means they're still at war (luckily they are not killing each other...) :disbelief:
Korean Armistice Agreement - Wikipedia
Of all the things I want to do today, taking a stroll in the Korean DMZ is not one of them

Ha ha ha let’s all laugh about rumors that Kim Jong Un might be dead because he runs a crazy backwards regime where the media are a propaganda arm of the state and the public is oppressed and surveilled and people are imprisoned for exposing the truth about the government.

~

“I sure hope those North Koreans get to have democracy someday like we have here. Lemme log off this search engine algorithmically stacked toward billionaire CIA-tied media and ponder whether I want Donald Trump or Joe Biden to continue the wars and oligarchic exploitation.”

CAITLIN JOHNSTONE

Funny no?

True! In 1953 North Korea and South Korea signed an armistice. Just an armistice.
No peace treaty was ever signed which means they're still at war (luckily they are not killing each other...) :disbelief:
Of all the things I want to do today, taking a stroll in the Korean DMZ is not one of them

Ha ha ha let’s all laugh about rumors that Kim Jong Un might be dead because he runs a crazy backwards regime where the media are a propaganda arm of the state and the public is oppressed and surveilled and people are imprisoned for exposing the truth about the government.

~

“I sure hope those North Koreans get to have democracy someday like we have here. Lemme log off this search engine algorithmically stacked toward billionaire CIA-tied media and ponder whether I want Donald Trump or Joe Biden to continue the wars and oligarchic exploitation.”

CAITLIN JOHNSTONE

Funny no?
Not funny. Just stupid.

~

CAITLIN JOHNSTONE

Funny no?
Not funny. Just stupid.
I guess it’s true then. Imperialists are not only dumb, they lack a sense of humor too.

Forum List

Back