NJ governor confronted at restaurant for not wearing mask (video)

Rules for thee

Fuck them indeed

rurhdhhd.jpg

skekmdmdmd.jpeg

They were eating dinner.

Anyone who'd expect them to wear masks while they're eating is a fucking retard.

This is why good Amercians wish to kick the teeth out of every ignorant lib in this country...

We should all follow Maxine’s lead.

She said to do it, so its fair game.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Sounds good to me Maxine.

I looked....did not see this posted.

More do as I say, not as I do.

Why cant Dems follow their own rules?

I looked....did not see this posted.

More do as I say, not as I do.

Why cant Dems follow their own rules?

"However, the video doesn't appear to show the governor and his party indoors, and there appears to be less than 10 people."
Thread failed as bad as Trump's fraud lawsuits.

They were eating dinner.

Anyone who'd expect them to wear masks while they're eating is a fucking retard.

This is why good Amercians wish to kick the teeth out of every ignorant lib in this country...
Trumpers didn't want the governor to use his mouth while eating. LMAO

They were eating dinner.

He is outside and he is eating....

That is perfectly normal....

Getting harassed by drunk Trumpsters not so...

The governor was having dinner with his family and that is perfectly allowed...

His state is doing far better than those states in the middle at the moment... He has a 60% approval...
1606190741212.png

Why aren't ye focusing on those states which have problems and not the ones doing well...

Jersey has the highest COVID death rate in the nation. Well done governor.

Far from it at the moment....

NJ has pretty low rates compared to the states in the middle...

He is eating dinner outside with his family....

Please the fuck keep playing this, it just shows how bad the Trump idiots are...

Am I the only one in this forum who thinks the people calling him out are complete louts even as he is a complete hypocrite?His kids were with him, and that was no way to behave in front of them.

I agree...but Maxine said its ok.

Am I the only one in this forum who thinks the people calling him out are complete louts even as he is a complete hypocrite?His kids were with him, and that was no way to behave in front of them.

Maxine is.................searching for the right word.................... "special."

They were eating dinner.

Trumpers didn't want the governor to use his mouth while eating. LMAO
The people in the governors party brought up Trump, not the lady talking shit to them. So how do you know the woman is a “trumper”? You think the only people who don’t like the governor or have a problem with the restrictions are automatically Trump supporters?
I speak to dozens of people everyday who aren’t Trump supporters who are totally fed up with the restrictions.

And FYI, I think approaching the guy with his family is wrong.
Yes, it’s exactly the type of shit the left has been encouraging and doing for some time now. And while it is great turnabout, I still disagree with doing that.

Maxine is.................searching for the right word.................... "special."
Ok. Well I agree with you there. Special is a nice way to put it.
I’m glad we can agree this behavior is unacceptable.

They were eating dinner.

Well, the problem is that idiot libs made this sort of behavior acceptable with the BLM "SAY HER NAME"antics directed at decent white people trying to enjoy dinner. Now they want to bitch when one of their own gets harrassed?

Cry me a fuckin' river. It never would've happened had libs been decent towards good Americans...

They were eating dinner.

Well, the problem is that idiot libs made this sort of behavior acceptable with the BLM "SAY HER NAME"antics directed at decent white people trying to enjoy dinner. Now they want to bitch when one of their own gets harrassed?

Cry me a fuckin' river. It never would've happened had libs been decent towards good Americans...
Also true

New Topics

Forum List

Back