Nixon on tape saying bad things about Jews

Calling Jews things like traitors and communist spies
You mean like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg? Those two at least were Jews and Communists as well as convicted traitors, and there were surely others.

After Nancy Pelosi's failed impeachment of Donald Trump, I am moving more and more to the opinion that Nixon was an honorable President and a just man, obviously not guilty of any of the crimes of which he was accused at the time he resigned rather than face impeachment and trial.

Whereas JFK and LBJ were in fact traitors and Communist sympathizers of the lowest rank. Although they were Catholic, and not Jewish.

Emanuel Celler, the jewish american congressman from NYC, who in 1965 finally succeeded in his lifelong crusade to change the US immigration laws, allowing millions of non-white immigrants to destroy America's overwhelmingly european racial makeup:

220px-EmanuelCeller.jpg
May he rot in hell

If we had changed to a merit based immigration system everyone who arrived since 1965 could say they belonged here

Instead America has become the dumping ground the world’s losers

I am moving more and more to the opinion that Nixon was an honorable President and a just man, obviously not guilty of any of the crimes of which he was accused at the time he resigned rather than face impeachment and trial.

And you would be wrong.

Now I admit I admire Nixon, and consider him a complex and complicated man. And he also got a "bum steer" when Watergate happened. He had nothing to do with it, but there is no disputing the fact that after it came to his attention that it was conducted by a rogue group inside the Republican Party, he did conspire to cover it up.

This is even proven in the "White House Tapes", where one of them captures his indignance at being told of the break-in, and thinking it was some kind of plot to discredit the Republicans. But upon learning who it was, he was unquestionably guilty of trying to cover it up.

And there is no denying that he was one of the most liberal Presidents the country ever had.

rogue group inside the Republican Party
I am sorry. I do not believe that they were rogue or that they did anything wrong at all. The whole Democrat Party was guilty of high treason at the the time, and that was a properly warranted and executed search and seizure on the DNC headquarters. Treasonous D.O.J. Democrat lawyers quashed the papers issued by the judge and stabbed conservative law-abiding FBI agents in the back.

The whole Democrat Party was guilty of high treason at the the time, and that was a properly warranted and executed search and seizure on the DNC headquarters. Treasonous D.O.J. Democrat lawyers quashed the papers issued by the judge and stabbed conservative law-abiding FBI agents in the back.

Right.

I forget, that typical warranted and executed searches are conducted in the middle of the night, by 5 people who have absolutely no connection to any Federal, State, or Local law enforcement agency.

Virgilio Gonzalez, Cuban born activist and locksmith.
Bernard Barker, Cuban born Russian Jew and private investigator.
James McCord, former head of security at CIA headquarters, resigned in 1970 and did security work for the RNC.
Eugenio Martinez, another Cuban exile, was doing odd jobs in the Miami area prior to 1971.
Frank Sturgis, retired military and CIO operative.

The one thing they all have in common actually is connections to E. Howard Hunt, and worked with him in the Bay of Pigs and other things relating to Cuba. Not a single one was ever a member of an active Law Enforcement agency.

Tell me, exactly how often are such secret and hidden search warrants conducted in the middle of the night, by people not actually in a law enforcement capacity?

Like 90% of your posts, all lies and easily disproven.

Nixon was very pro Israel

Funny what Nixon thought about Italians too

Did Nixon have schizophrenia??

Forum List

Back