Nine more dead, most of them black

Ghost of a Rider

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2018
South Louisiana
According to an AP article published this morning at 8:24 am PDT, nine people have been killed in the riots and most of them are black.

Death toll grows in national protests

So I have to ask the rioters and looters and those who support their actions: Is this what you wanted? To have even more blacks killed in your protest of one black man’s death?

Nine more people have needlessly lost their lives and I’ll just bet that not one rioter has paused long enough to take account of the horrible toll of their and their cohorts’ actions.

This is no longer about the death of George Floyd and I’m beginning to wonder if it ever was. This is rage against capitalists and capitalism, nothing more. These people don’t give a loose shit in a high wind for George Floyd or the added deaths of even more blacks.

Their bloodlust will not be sated until they’ve destroyed enough businesses (including black-owned) to where the blacks they claim to be fighting for can’t get jobs.

I just hope all of this was worth it to those who died and those who had their livelihoods taken from them. Because the worthless fucks doing the looting, killing and burning got off cheap and have lost nothing.

More blacks dead over one black man who died by a cop that has been arrested and EVERYONE agrees needs to be held accountable. In Chicago and other Liberal cities black deaths are just a way of life.

According to an AP article published this morning at 8:24 am PDT, nine people have been killed in the riots and most of them are black.

So I have to ask the rioters and looters and those who support their actions: Is this what you wanted? To have even more blacks killed in your protest of one black man’s death?

Nine more people have needlessly lost their lives and I’ll just bet that not one rioter has paused long enough to take account of the horrible toll of their and their cohorts’ actions.

This is no longer about the death of George Floyd and I’m beginning to wonder if it ever was. This is rage against capitalists and capitalism, nothing more. These people don’t give a loose shit in a high wind for George Floyd or the added deaths of even more blacks.

Their bloodlust will not be sated until they’ve destroyed enough businesses (including black-owned) to where the blacks they claim to be fighting for can’t get jobs.

I just hope all of this was worth it to those who died and those who had their livelihoods taken from them. Because the worthless fucks doing the looting, killing and burning got off cheap and have lost nothing.
Wow, the good news keeps flowing in! Thanks for the post.

I noticed that there were no work boots
Stolen.

Jo

Stolen.

Jo
or books...probably not one book stolen.

More blacks dead over one black man who died by a cop that has been arrested and EVERYONE agrees needs to be held accountable. In Chicago and other Liberal cities black deaths are just a way of life.

And the white cop was one of 4...the other three cops were minorities.......

These cities have been controlled by the democrat party for decades...that includes the police forces.....the democrat party has controlled the city of Chicago, and its police force, since 1931......the democrats have been in complete control of Minneapolis, and its police force, since 1971.......

This isn't a racist problem...this is a problem caused by the democrat party.....a political party that uses false allegations of racism as their sword and shield...

Stolen.

Jo
or books...probably not one book stolen.

Dear justoffal and Tijn Von Ingersleben
Nope, but someone made off with some delish cheesecake.

When I organize my community project to raise funds for reparations
to include the businesses that paid the cost of these protests,
I will be sure to add Cheesecake Factory to the list.
If it's only Verizon and a Black fashion/music store, not everyone will care.
But who doesn't like cheesecake?

It's only a matter of time when they start turning on each other; you just have to stop thinking of them as humans. They belong on wildlife reservations.

It's only a matter of time when they start turning on each other; you just have to stop thinking of them as humans. They belong on wildlife reservations.
I agree. These white supremacist are just inbred cave chimps that should be euthanized.

Asslips would have ran out and got himself some new shoes and a toaster or something, but like IM2 he's afraid of black people and won't leave the house without his sister to protect him.

I agree. These white supremacist are just inbred cave chimps that should be euthanized.

Asslips would have ran out and got himself some new shoes and a toaster or something, but like IM2 he's afraid of black people and won't leave the house without his sister to protect him.
I have everything I need already. I love my Black people. We are the best people on the planet. The mold was broken when we were created. Somebody dug in the garbage can and tried to put it back together and thats when they made white people.

Forum List

Back