Nine killed in gun attack on wake in central Mexico

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Nine people have been killed and one wounded when gunmen opened fire at a wake in the central Mexican state of Guanajuato, in one of the worst outbreaks of violence to hit the country during the past few weeks.

Public safety officials in the city of Celaya said in a statement the gunmen arrived late on Thursday night. Local press reported that the wake was held for a man murdered a day earlier.

Heavy, rapid gunfire could be heard ringing out in video footage shot close to the attack which was widely shared on social media, and images from the scene showed bodies strewn in the street.

They need to clean that up.

Nine people have been killed and one wounded when gunmen opened fire at a wake in the central Mexican state of Guanajuato, in one of the worst outbreaks of violence to hit the country during the past few weeks.

Public safety officials in the city of Celaya said in a statement the gunmen arrived late on Thursday night. Local press reported that the wake was held for a man murdered a day earlier.

Heavy, rapid gunfire could be heard ringing out in video footage shot close to the attack which was widely shared on social media, and images from the scene showed bodies strewn in the street.

Hey Rosanna. This happens all the time here in the hood. Should I care about Mexico.

Hey Rosanna. This happens all the time here in the hood. Should I care about Mexico.
Well, you don't have to care. I think the closer to the boarder that you are the more you see the impact.

They's just mad 'cause they ain't gettin' no $600 Trump Bux.

Unkle Joe will tear down that there wall so's they's can come up to Yanqui Land an git sum dat free shit.

Fo sho.

They's just mad 'cause they ain't gettin' no $600 Trump Bux.

Unkle Joe will tear down that there wall so's they can come up to Yanqui Land and git sum dat free shit.

Fo sho.
It's actually an area where a lot of Americans retire.

Well, you don't have to care. I think the closer to the boarder that you are the more you see the impact.
In South Chicago? Their picking off kids for revenge. We are in fucking Mexico.

Yes. I lived in Chicago. I'm aware. I comment on it often.

Well we're in Mexico about to come Somalia

Sorry. Didn't mean to crap on your thread. I read this all the time. Feral revenge running around everywhere with people who don't even know their last name.

Well we're in Mexico about to come Somalia

Chicago has to return to locking kids up. Currently, the Annie E. Casey foundation has been allowed to dictate policy. Further, the state sentencing needs to be re-examined. Furthermore, the Judges need to stop releasing the adults back on the street. Chicago now has a revolving door of arrest/release. One of the hardest things to contend with is the fear of coming forward out of fear of being killed. That fear exists because you will be killed.

Forum List

Back