Nine Governors who refuse to impose Martial Law......Salute

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Here Are The 9 State Governors Who Have Refused To Issue Stay-At-Home Orders

Nine different states in the South and Midwest have yet to announce statewide orders as of Saturday: Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota have all resisted issuing any kind of stay at home orders, while Wyoming, Utah, Oklahoma and South Carolina have only issued orders in part of their states.

1586092108646.png

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

What , how can it be that "irresponsible" governor Mark Gordon is accomplishing that feat?

Now let me remind folks that most state laboratories in the United States are approved to test for MERS-CoV by using an rRT-PCR assay developed by CDC. This test is done under authority of an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no FDA-cleared/approved tests available for this purpose in the United States.

So there are no double-blind or peer reviewed studies showing that the CDC test is reliable.

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

What , how can it be that "irresponsible" governor Mark Gordon is accomplishing that feat?

Now let me remind folks that most state laboratories in the United States are approved to test for MERS-CoV by using an rRT-PCR assay developed by CDC. This test is done under authority of an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no FDA-cleared/approved tests available for this purpose in the United States.

So there are no double-blind or peer reviewed studies showing that the CDC test is reliable.

You have zero concept of population density do you? Wyoming is socially distant by default.

The United States is now a political laboratory. What happens when profit is put before people in a pandemic? The results will be stark and judgement will be swift.

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

It will be an interesting test to see whether this is a winning approach. I will say that it is probably not a model that can be applied across the nation for obvious reasons.

I love our governor! Asa Hutchinson is refusing to play into this fucking facade. No....we don't have our hospitals overflowing...less than 20 Arkansans have died.
This is a fucking SCAM!

I love our governor! Asa Hutchinson is refusing to play into this fucking facade. No....we don't have our hospitals overflowing...less than 20 Arkansans have died.
This is a fucking SCAM!
We in Florida would be like Arkansas had it not been for all those New York assholes that came here to infect us.

Our governor was very reluctant to issue a stay at home order but all the New Yorkers fleeing to Florida screwed everything up by bringing the infection here.

You can thank the Lord that New Yorkers didn't decide to fee to Little Rock or wherever.

Nobody lives in those states

If they don't have significantly worse outcomes than similar states that did shut down, what will that mean to you?

That they've been practicing social distancing since their existence.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Few people live there. Few people go there. There's lots of space. So I'd expect their rate of infection to be lower.

This is a fucking SCAM!
We in Florida would be like Arkansas had it not been for all those New York assholes that came here to infect us.

Our governor was very reluctant to issue a stay at home order but all the New Yorkers fleeing to Florida screwed everything up by bringing the infection here.

You can thank the Lord that New Yorkers didn't decide to fee to Little Rock or wherever.

I agree anyone who does not own property or live in Florida should have stayed out. Including those who flocked there for spring break or to play on the beaches.

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

You have zero concept of population density do you? Wyoming is socially distant by default.

So what is Cuomo doing about the population density at Riker's Island?

Rikers Island Has 52 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases ZERO DEATHS

So social distancing is a POLITICAL MYTH designed to create the ILLUSION that the politicians are doing something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1586096723901.png

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

It will be an interesting test to see whether this is a winning approach. I will say that it is probably not a model that can be applied across the nation for obvious reasons.

You know what would have been a winning approach?

For the Obama Administration, the CDC and Dr Anthony Fauci to have prevented the Pentagon from weaponizing the coronavirus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back