Nikki mouths off

Just the other day I was wondering to myself when the hawks were gonna march Haley out.

Ah well. People deserve what they get.
She checks too many boxes for Independents and swing voters not to trot her out in the primaries.

I understand she was advised to resign her spot at the UN so she could avoid being tarred with the Trump brush by none other than Mitch McConnell himself.

Nope.

Poll shows Joe beating either trump or DeSantis in 2024.

"The Big Lie" hurt trump among independent voters.
i never said anything about trump

this thread isn’t about him

I agree 100%, old fucking senile Joe, and his open-border "surge the border" " policies SHOULD resign. Obviously the piece of excrement won't, but I agree he should!!!!!
I guess those urging him to resign are the same ones who know they can’t beat him in 2024

If Nikki thought she could beat him in an open election, she would not want him to resign

She wants President Biden to resign but never called for The Lord of the Lies, the Great Insurrectionist and TWICE impeached Trump to resign.

And this is the same Nikki who would like to run for President, except for the glaring fact that she took down the beloved, revered confederate flag from in front of the State House in South Carolina. That killed her chances with many southern Trump Cult party members.

Instead of running her mouth, Nikki should do what the Trump Cult party expects it's women to do, go home and tend to cooking and cleaning.

^^^This is how the left treats women.

Seriously? If Brandon is allowed to resign, Daffy Duck could beat him; and with good reason too.
Doesn’t seem that way
If Republicans thought they had a candidate that could beat Biden, they would not be screaming for his resignation

Republicans who refused to impeach Trump…..Should resgn
Republicans who refused to support a Jan 6 investigation…..Should resign
Republicans who push stolen election lies……Should resign
Republicans who voted against infrastructure…..Should resign

Where is Nikki Haley on that?

Doesn’t seem that way
If Republicans thought they had a candidate that could beat Biden, they would not be screaming for his resignation
No one is "screaming for Brandon's resignation" except Democrats. After all, he and his colossal fuck up of an administration is Trumps's ticket to four more years of American success, even more so if that slut Harris succeeds him.

Why do you think we're all saying, "Let's go Brandon"?

Last edited:

She wants President Biden to resign but never called for The Lord of the Lies, the Great Insurrectionist and TWICE impeached Trump to resign.

And this is the same Nikki who would like to run for President, except for the glaring fact that she took down the beloved, revered confederate flag from in front of the State House in South Carolina. That killed her chances with many southern Trump Cult party members.

Instead of running her mouth, Nikki should do what the Trump Cult party expects it's women to do, go home and tend to cooking and cleaning.
The left was looking to impeach Trump before he took office, so what is the issue? If I knew more about Haley, I might vote for her, but I won't vote for Biden, he has been disappointing, even for a Democrat.

Forum List

Back