Nikki Haley struggles to come up with a reason she's running for president

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
'"Why not me?" Haley replied. "You know, I am a — the wife of a combat veteran. I'm a mother of two children; one who is getting married and I see how hard it is for her to look at buying a home; one that's in college, and I see what he's dealing with woke education."'

‘woke’ education

Pandering to the racist right is clearly a requirement for any Republican candidate.

Nikki Haley.....lmao....

nobodygives.jpg

Haley is just another hateful Republican exploiting white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – lying about ‘woke,’ playing on the unwarranted fear of racist, bigoted conservatives that white culture is ‘under siege’ and America is being ‘taken away’ from ‘real Americans.’

The neocon's prom queen doesn't need a reason.....She checks boxes and is not a dem (sorta) nor Trump.
The day she went out of her way to cut Trump loose was the day she ended her rise in Republican politics. She just isn't humble enough to grasp that fact yet.

Pandering to the racist right is clearly a requirement for any Republican candidate
Pandering to the racist right?
You're the first to bring up her ethnicity. I see an AMERICAN whose family came here LEGALLY.

Of course we all know you love the invasion

The day she went out of her way to cut Trump loose was the day she ended her rise in Republican politics. She just isn't humble enough to grasp that fact yet.
Probably right. She pissed off millions she couldn't afford to lose

Forum List

Back