Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

I can call you one little word and you will lose your damn mind. That is the weakest of the weak.

You wake up every morning thinking the man is out to get you. Your whole life is defined by your race. It doesn't have to be that way, but that's what you choose.
I'm glad you think so, if you were to call me that I would laugh at you. Now we both know you wouldn't be man enough to do that other than on the internet.

We have always been defined by our race, if not we would have never had slavery, Jim Crow, racism, discrimination, etc.

Last edited:
Nah, we all have. We know she talking about deporting him from DC.

Weak minded liars, like you, and super pooper, you are the ones making crap up.

It's what you clods do.
What is amazing how dumbasses like you can always tell us what dumbass Republicans meant to say when they say something stupid. Tell us Westass why didn't she say that, if that is what she meant.

What is amazing how dumbasses like you can always tell us what dumbass Republicans meant to say when they say something stupid. Tell us Westass why didn't she say that, if that is what she meant.

It is obvious what she was saying. What is truly funny is you support people who tell you to your face that they only care about your vote.

But not you. And you keep voting for them.

That makes YOU the dumbass.

It is obvious what she was saying. What is truly funny is you support people who tell you to your face that they only care about your vote.

But not you. And you keep voting for them.

That makes YOU the dumbass.
So she didn’t actually say that and you just made it up…

Ohhh

Because it's a joke, dumb fuck. It's humor, of which you have ZERO sense.

Boy, you must be a real life of the party type.

Forum List

Back