Nikki Haley is an Indian Sikh. Born as Nimrata Randhawa[

Sikhs are some of the finest people on this planet. Warriors. To be admired and respected.

My college roommate my freshman year was a Sikh and he was one of the finest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He was terrified to leave our dorm room shortly after 9/11 b/c a few idiots believed he was Muslim.
I got stuck with a guy from Zanzibar....That couldn't figure out how the shower worked and then got arrested for hot checks...

Sikhs are some of the finest people on this planet. Warriors. To be admired and respected.

My college roommate my freshman year was a Sikh and he was one of the finest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He was terrified to leave our dorm room shortly after 9/11 b/c a few idiots believed he was Muslim.

North Toronto had the most wonderful community. When we came back from Tennessee they accepted us with our cowboy hats and boots all when others my fellow canucks fer crying out loud looked at us as a freak of nature.

It was too funny. Lovely people. And I personally think awesome food. Curries are to die for.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

North Toronto had the most wonderful community. When we came back from Tennessee they accepted us with our cowboy hats and boots all when others my fellow canucks fer crying out loud looked at us as a freak of nature.

It was too funny. Lovely people. And I personally think awesome food. Curries are to die for.
Did you live in Hawkins county...

Hickman.

Hickman.
My family settled Hawkins county when they moved from Ireland in the 1850's...

Hickman.
My family settled Hawkins county when they moved from Ireland in the 1850's...
I still have the name....except the county part...

So you have some reason to believe that a woman born in South Carolina with a foreign sounding name is anti-American?
Please enlighten me.

Why take a chance? Why put someone in office who was raised as an indian sikh?
She is a Christian these days, dumbass. Kennedy was Catholic. Romney a Mormon, Nixon was Quaker. Has the religion of a POTUS or a candidate for POTUS ever been a reason for concern before? Then why is it now?

So you have some reason to believe that a woman born in South Carolina with a foreign sounding name is anti-American?
Please enlighten me.

She is a Christian these days, dumbass. Kennedy was Catholic. Romney a Mormon, Nixon was Quaker. Has the religion of a POTUS or a candidate for POTUS ever been a reason for concern before? Then why is it now?

Shootspeeder doesn't like her because
a) she is a woman
b) because her family were Sikh's
c) because she is a slightly darker shade of pale
d) because she is succesful

And because she is not a white of European descent who is not a Jew.

Adolf Hitler he would be perfectly fine with.

Shootspeeder doesn't like her because
d) because she is succesful

No govt official is successful. They have jobs of no social value and thus their salary amounts to stealing. Bank robbers have money too. THINK

Her whole life has been one of doing everything she could to make the best of what this country has to offer EVERYONE. She is an example of what can be done if one sets their mind to it.

HAHAHAHA. She's a politician, you fool. She'll betray america for a steak dinner.

Betray America for a steak dinner? I thought she a Sikh? Which is it?

Since most Sikhs are vegetarian, I think you are hopelessly confused by your hatred.

[

How sad it is for you that the only thing you cling on to enhance your self-esteem is your skin color.

Nothing sad about that. All whites should be proud since it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech country where everyone has a car, computer, and cell phone. What's sad is you blacks who have never produced anything except the dunk shot.

So blacks didn't invent air conditioning or the traffic light?

Why so racist?

Please enlighten me.

Sure, including the supposed lack of it. Jefferson was called an atheist, Lincoln a non-believer, Kennedy a Catholic, Romney a Mormon, Obama a Wrightist, and Cruz a dominionist.

It comes with the territory.

Forum List

Back