NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

Fauci is the director, he should have known. He directed funds to Wuhan for researcg but claims the funds did not pay for any gain of function research. Yet that virus was created there. But then "Orange Man Bad" wasn't involved so to you there is nothing to see here. We understand.

Wuhan is part of a Chinese military installation.
Makes one wonder if the new Chinese hypersonic missile exhibition was to say "hey America, keep on investigating and running your mouths", and we got ways of dealing with you. Ok, and if this is part in parcel of the Chinese basically saying that to America, "you had best back off", then what shall we do ??

Makes one wonder if the new Chinese hypersonic missile exhibition was to say "hey America, keep on investigating and running your mouths", and we got ways of dealing with you. Ok, and if this is part in parcel of the Chinese basically saying that to America, "you had best back off", then what shall we do ??
I bet they copied US. That's their MO, steal our new tech and use it against US. Biden and the Democrats (run by Marxists today) are an ally with China in the destruction of America as we know it. Biden has no clue, he's just playing at being President but thinks he's the real deal.....Sad really. Trump would have never let this shit happen.

Keep beating on GOF you say to the nation in a sarcastic way eh ?? What, so the nation shouldn't beat on it if it's a real thing ? So what are you saying, just everybody stand down because the Democrat's are or might take a beating on it all ???

Why does the Democrat's stand behind some of the most vile stuff known in the nation ?? Are they cuckoo's ??

So you're saying that it may have come from the lab, but it would have been an accidental release IYO, because why else would the Chinese release a lethal virus on their own people you say right ??

Ok if accidental, then what type of studies were being done on viruses in the lab, and so now we're back to the original question about it all eh ? Remember a pandemic was the result, and the investigation is on going until all avenues are exhausted because of the damage it caused. Not only is it American's that want to know what happened, but the world wants to know, and especially Italy that took such a huge hit early on.
I'm saying it's a talking point for you. It's a convenient distraction to absolve your savior of his responsibility as the supposed "leader" of this country in his complete bungling of the response to the virus. His administration's mishandling of the response was the reason the virus gained a foothold and spread here. It didn't have to be a disaster. Would the virus have made it over here? Of course. But the damage and death didn't need to be so vast. If we only had someone who was interested in actually doing the job in January of 2020.

"congressman paul, you have no idea what you are talking about"
And BOOOOM goes the dynamite.
Remember when fauxi said that to rand? I remember self righteous political cultists like Mac1958 praising fauxi for fighting back.
What now, bitches? :lol:
I also remember when Democrat Activist and Detroit Talk Radio host
Joe Madison had his usual field day with his laughing hyena audience
over that one.Taking overt pride in how thorougly outted Rand Paul was
made c/o of this Fauci liar.fraud.Madison was in such glee.
I really important lesson was learned.That those on the left have
No consideration AT ALL over Truth.
Truth is Not a Value among Democrats.Especaiily Democrat Activist.

As is your TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome).
you are simply being overly extreme. it's a bad habit both sides can share but neither side will admit to.

"your saviour" - it's very possible to think biden is a shithead and not doing his job and NOT be a trump fan. your incessant need to think anyone who doesn't like these stupid as shit liberal policies are "trumptards" shows your own lack of depth by failing to understand theirs.

you simply can't see beyond one extreme or the other and have become binary in everything you do - which limits you to 2 moves. defend/attack.

since you live in this mode, you assume everyone else does too and act accordingly. even when not mentioned, you have to get trump associated with your arguments or they fail. the funny part is, even when he *is* associated, you still fail by your own inability to see past 1 or 2. attack or defend.

very strange behavior i don't think i'll ever understand. it's intellectually lazy and only allows you to react, never think.

kinda sad. but you be you.

you are simply being overly extreme. it's a bad habit both sides can share but neither side will admit to.

"your saviour" - it's very possible to think biden is a shithead and not doing his job and NOT be a trump fan. your incessant need to think anyone who doesn't like these stupid as shit liberal policies are "trumptards" shows your own lack of depth by failing to understand theirs.

you simply can't see beyond one extreme or the other and have become binary in everything you do - which limits you to 2 moves. defend/attack.

since you live in this mode, you assume everyone else does too and act accordingly. even when not mentioned, you have to get trump associated with your arguments or they fail. the funny part is, even when he *is* associated, you still fail by your own inability to see past 1 or 2. attack or defend.

very strange behavior i don't think i'll ever understand. it's intellectually lazy and only allows you to react, never think.

kinda sad. but you be you.
Not at all. I'll admit, I'm progressive. I like to see (most) progressive policies. However, I am also conservative when it comes to money. However, there really hasn't been any conservative policies to get behind since Reagan's crew started screwing around with the tax code in the early 80's. Trump is polarizing. He always will be. But there is a section of voters out there who truly believe that the man was their savior. He was going to deliver their country back to them. Stop those immigrants from shithole countries from coming here, put those nasty darkies in their place, and make sure those "different" people stayed stuffed in their closets. THAT's binary thinking.

Not at all. I'll admit, I'm progressive. I like to see (most) progressive policies. However, I am also conservative when it comes to money. However, there really hasn't been any conservative policies to get behind since Reagan's crew started screwing around with the tax code in the early 80's. Trump is polarizing. He always will be. But there is a section of voters out there who truly believe that the man was their savior. He was going to deliver their country back to them. Stop those immigrants from shithole countries from coming here, put those nasty darkies in their place, and make sure those "different" people stayed stuffed in their closets. THAT's binary thinking.
then what progressive policies are you getting behind?

the inflation that is going through the roof?
spending trillions on social programs? trillions we simply don't have and doing what we have done has a direct impact on said inflation.
open borders and allowing anyone and everyone to come into the country?
foreign relations and how bad they are around the world?
weaponizing just about everything today to attack the other side with
gov openly lying to us and intermixed bank accounts between the president and a drug soaked son?

which of these really appeal to you?

"put those nasty darkies back in their place" - this is you projecting how you FEEL about trump, nothing trump actually ever did. and therein lies the problem.

you hate enough, anything bad is easy to believe about that person. can you name trump policies that enforced this belief in reality?

trump "is" polarizing. but when you have 1 "progressive side" shutting down the other, what do you expect to happen? if this were going the other way i'd be fighting it tooth and nail also regardless of who was driving.

silencing the other side has nothing to do with "american" values. it's simply juvenille butthurt and a massive desire for total control.

now, there are truly a section of voters out there who believe trump said drink bleach. those people are fucking idiots and hearing what they want to hear. but i don't pretend they represent everyone from the left and i don't often speak in generalities when speaking to a person.

i speak to the person and their intent / conversation. assigning them generic bullshit so you can rage on is simply again, intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Dude, just except that your wrong and move on.
You really are a moron who refuses to admit the truth when it hits you in your face.

Look up the stats from the CDC instead of making up the numbers, like you make up your facts.

From the CDC, deaths of covid as of 12021 386006. As of 10/2021 732184. That means that there is a difference of 346178 deaths. A certain gain in the number of deaths over the full year of last year. Proving once again that you are full of shit but to stupid to admit it. Dud.

These researchers are guilty of killing millions of people around the world...millions and counting....why are they not in jail today?...why are we not crushing China economically at least?.....what is going on?....

You really are a moron who refuses to admit the truth when it hits you in your face.

Look up the stats from the CDC instead of making up the numbers, like you make up your facts.

From the CDC, deaths of covid as of 12021 386006. As of 10/2021 732184. That means that there is a difference of 346178 deaths. A certain gain in the number of deaths over the full year of last year. Proving once again that you are full of shit but to stupid to admit it. Dud.

From - Easy Rider - { 1968 }
Billy : You must be some important dude,man.
George Hanson : Dude?,What does he mean,dude ? Dude ranch ?
Billy : Dude!
Captain America : Hell no.Dude means -- nice guy,you know.Dude
means regular sort of person.
George Hanson : Well you boys don't look like you're from this part of the country.
Billy - Dennis Hopper
George - Jack Nicholson
Captain America - Peter Fonda
As explained by Dennis Hopper in I believe Playboy magazine
that they smoked around 100 joints during that scene.I'm guessing
with the entire cast and crew.Butt maybe s'not.

then what progressive policies are you getting behind?

the inflation that is going through the roof?
spending trillions on social programs? trillions we simply don't have and doing what we have done has a direct impact on said inflation.
open borders and allowing anyone and everyone to come into the country?
foreign relations and how bad they are around the world?
weaponizing just about everything today to attack the other side with
gov openly lying to us and intermixed bank accounts between the president and a drug soaked son?

which of these really appeal to you?

"put those nasty darkies back in their place" - this is you projecting how you FEEL about trump, nothing trump actually ever did. and therein lies the problem.

you hate enough, anything bad is easy to believe about that person. can you name trump policies that enforced this belief in reality?

trump "is" polarizing. but when you have 1 "progressive side" shutting down the other, what do you expect to happen? if this were going the other way i'd be fighting it tooth and nail also regardless of who was driving.

silencing the other side has nothing to do with "american" values. it's simply juvenille butthurt and a massive desire for total control.

now, there are truly a section of voters out there who believe trump said drink bleach. those people are fucking idiots and hearing what they want to hear. but i don't pretend they represent everyone from the left and i don't often speak in generalities when speaking to a person.

i speak to the person and their intent / conversation. assigning them generic bullshit so you can rage on is simply again, intellectually dishonest and lazy.
Inflation? => That was inevitable. Caused by the pandemic..which the last guy took his time in getting around to. To blame that just on Biden is disingenuous at the best.
Trillions on social programs? => About bloody time. These are issues that have been needing to addressed for years. But tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations along with defense spending (without actually paying the men and women) were more important.
Open borders? => We don't have open borders. And no one advocates for them. What we do have is the need for an immigration reform discussion that's just a can that's been kicked down the road.
Foreign relations? => Uh..don't know what world you live in but the relationships with our allies are getting much better. Afghanistan may have been a clusterfuck of a withdrawl..but it's over. And Biden was the one who pulled the trigger.
Weaponizing? => Again, don't know what reality you live in but the right wing has been doing this since Clinton was elected. It got 10x worse after Obama was elected. There was no alt-right before Obama was elected.
As far as family relationships in politics?...sorry, not moving my needle. Especially after the three amigos and their dad on the last go round. Politicians children benefit from their parent's political ties...quick, someone alert the media. :)

Instead, it's easier to utter short repeatable phrases like "Gain of function". And repeat it constantly in right wing media until that's all the lemmings can repeat. It's easier than dealing with reality.
Biden is doing an admirable job slogging through the mess he inherited. It's hasn't been easy or perfect. But I have more confidence in him than I ever had in the last guy to sit in the chair.

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan,​

Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements​

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

In the letter to Republican Representative James Comer, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH cites a “limited experiment” that was conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice infected with the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

The revelation vindicates Republican Senator Rand Paul, who got into heated exchanges with National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Fauci during his May and July testimonials before Congress over the gain-of-function question. At the second hearing, Paul accused Fauci of misleading Congress by denying that the U.S. had funded gain-of-function projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as demonstrably false.”

In addition to his admission that gain-of-function research was being conducted with NIH money, Tabak also revealed that EcoHealth failed to comply with its reporting responsibilities under the grant. EcoHealth was required to submit to a “secondary review” in the event of certain developments that might increase the danger associated with the research. So, when Wuhan researchers successfully bound a natural bat coronavirus to a human AC2 receptor in mice, they were supposed to inform the NIH, but they didn’t.

Fauci should be charged with Felony Perjury, fired at a minimum.
Fauxi belongs in the dock at the Hague with his CCP co-conspirators for Crimes Against Humanity.

Inflation? => That was inevitable. Caused by the pandemic..which the last guy took his time in getting around to. To blame that just on Biden is disingenuous at the best.
Trillions on social programs? => About bloody time. These are issues that have been needing to addressed for years. But tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations along with defense spending (without actually paying the men and women) were more important.
Open borders? => We don't have open borders. And no one advocates for them. What we do have is the need for an immigration reform discussion that's just a can that's been kicked down the road.
Foreign relations? => Uh..don't know what world you live in but the relationships with our allies are getting much better. Afghanistan may have been a clusterfuck of a withdrawl..but it's over. And Biden was the one who pulled the trigger.
Weaponizing? => Again, don't know what reality you live in but the right wing has been doing this since Clinton was elected. It got 10x worse after Obama was elected. There was no alt-right before Obama was elected.
As far as family relationships in politics?...sorry, not moving my needle. Especially after the three amigos and their dad on the last go round. Politicians children benefit from their parent's political ties...quick, someone alert the media. :)

Instead, it's easier to utter short repeatable phrases like "Gain of function". And repeat it constantly in right wing media until that's all the lemmings can repeat. It's easier than dealing with reality.
Biden is doing an admirable job slogging through the mess he inherited. It's hasn't been easy or perfect. But I have more confidence in him than I ever had in the last guy to sit in the chair.
oh yea.

this is why you were on ignore.

1. overspending and continuing to print money is the issue. obama started it, trump didn't stop it, and now the left is in overdrive to collapse the economy, it would seem.

2. social programs - your wish list does not make policy. we can't afford all this and it will compound inflation far beyond where it is headed now.

3. open borders. a simple BULLSHIT will work here.

4. foreign relations - again, you fail to read what the world thinks and simply take your talking points from psaki.

5. weaponizing - who is using the gov, social media, pandemics and the like to force people into their mindset? fuck of with the rest of your bullshit of baseless THEY DID IT FIRST w/o proof, just anger and emotion.

it's also easy to simply go NUH UNH to things you don't like and call people stupid. see your entire post here as reference.

now back to ignore for you.

These researchers are guilty of killing millions of people around the world...millions and counting....why are they not in jail today?...why are we not crushing China economically at least?.....what is going on?....

My guess is there is a trail that leads to governments and leaders that knew and are connected to this GoF research. This is why the early narrative of a "Lab Leak" was conspiratorial and the narrative was being pushed towards this "wet market" and people eating bats as the supposed origin. Yet, there were plenty of people that suspected the Wuhan lab very early on. Even the CDC Director at the time, who was a virologist suspected that the easiest explanation was that it came out of the lab. But no one listened.

Instead, as a society, we let the MSM and politicians direct and control the narrative. No one cared why this happened. Instead we argued, became divided over masks, shut downs, vaccines, what medicines to use. We let the MSM and social media giants shut down speech. Actual, licensed, practicing Doctors couldn't give their opinion if FB or Twitter didn't like it. In the meantime, millions died world wide of a virus that more than likely escaped from a lab. GoF research is dangerous, and the scientific community knows this. And if our American government knew that GoF research was happening, funded it, and tried to cover up the lab leak, this is no longer Trump's fault, the culpability falls on the US Government, China, and anyone else that was funding this research.

Look at it this way, responsibility of these deaths falls on someone or a group of someones. In a court of law this is civil culpability and or criminal manslaughter of millions. But do you care?

To say that a lab accident could start a pandemic is much different, of course, than claiming that a lab accident at the Wuhan Institute did start this particular pandemic. There is no proof that SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab in Wuhan or anywhere else.

For this lab to be doing research in virus bat virus crossover and then Wuhan to be the site of the crossover can't just be coincidental.
The odds of the lab not being the source is infinitesimally tiny.

That is like when Frankenstein's monster starts killing villagers, to ask how anyone can prove that was actually the same monster and not just one that wandered in from the forest?

If the company lied then how was Fauci to know what they were doing?

The company is going to do what they were paid by the NIH to do.
Why would they lie and do something else?
What they were doing was riskier and harder, so they would not have done it unless that was required of them by those paying.

For this lab to be doing research in virus bat virus crossover and then Wuhan to be the site of the crossover can't just be coincidental.
The odds of the lab not being the source is infinitesimally tiny.

That is like when Frankenstein's monster starts killing villagers, to ask how anyone can prove that was actually the same monster and not just one that wandered in from the forest?
Using that reasoning, how did the Spanish flu originate in the US?

Forum List

Back