NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

I'm not the one trolling for the traitor that cost his country 700,000 Americans their lives so Ivanka could get 13 Chinese patents to sell her cheap Chinese made junk to red state losers.

How pathetic is a Trump supporter man?

How fucking pathetic?
Have you even that more have died under Biden than Trump? You are speaking shit again and seem to be proud of it.

That being said, what has his daughter to do with it? That is even a stretch for someone with your brainpower. As for where the drugs are coming from, under whose leadership has this occurred? Biden and his crooked cronies.

How pathetic is it to support the Biden cartel when the facts squarely show the blame to be Biden's?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. You would no know since you apparently do not have one.

Have you even that more have died under Biden than Trump? You are speaking shit again and seem to be proud of it.

That being said, what has his daughter to do with it? That is even a stretch for someone with your brainpower. As for where the drugs are coming from, under whose leadership has this occurred? Biden and his crooked cronies.

How pathetic is it to support the Biden cartel when the facts squarely show the blame to be Biden's?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. You would no know since you apparently do not have one.
About 445,000 died during the previous administration. Has thaat number more than doubled?

He said that he knew they were lying. And now this. Only admitted because the truth was coming out in spite of their efforts to suppress it. Pure damage control from the remaining swamp creatures.
It’ll be interesting to see how far the blame goes with EcoHealth accepting full responsibility. Large 💰 involved so NIH appears to see, hear, and know nothing about the “missing” data. Maybe NIH is being truthful about this specific event; it’s extremely hard to believe word shifters as their spokespeople, sudden decision to change of NIH director (who reportedly may or not be required to have a scientific background), with massive money on the line.

Jesus, relax. Click the link. I was simply quoting and commenting upon the result.
The only time I react is when someone lies about me personally, as you did. Feel free to do it, but I will never like it and will respond. It wasn’t about you questioning my source, get real. I even told you I appreciated that you pointed out that the source wasn’t the best but better sources support the same findings.

I respect all posters who deserve respect. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are in agreement with my opinions. Rudeness comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

The only time I react is when someone lies about me personally, as you did. Feel free to do it, but I will never like it and will respond. It wasn’t about you questioning my source, get real. I even told you I appreciated that you pointed out that the source wasn’t the best but better sources support the same findings.

I respect all posters who deserve respect. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are in agreement with my opinions. Rudeness comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
I was commenting about my (All sides) source (link). Please try to get over yourself. Not everything is about you. In this case, nothing was about you. And you're welcome!

I was commenting about my source. Please try to get over yourself. Not everything is about you. In this case, nothing was about you. And you're welcome!
Okay, I’ll accept that as being partly true. The other part is more about my distain for people who knowingly lie… so there’s that.

Currently, about 756,000+ people have died in the US....so....math ain't your strong point.

True and your 465,000 died after Biden came to power, so truth is once again proven to not be your strong point. Or anything that you are capable of stating or understanding.

True and your 465,000 died after Biden came to power, so truth is once again proven to not be your strong point. Or anything that you are capable of stating or understanding.
445,000+ died while the former president was still president. About 756,000 have died since the pandemic started.

seems pretty clear that it's an easy subtraction problem.

It’ll be interesting to see how far the blame goes with EcoHealth accepting full responsibility. Large 💰 involved so NIH appears to see, hear, and know nothing about the “missing” data. Maybe NIH is being truthful about this specific event; it’s extremely hard to believe word shifters as their spokespeople, sudden decision to change of NIH director (who reportedly may or not be required to have a scientific background), with massive money on the line.
We see a connection between an institution at Dali, Yunnan, and Eco Health Alliance. Therefore, we won’t be getting amnesia about Eco Health Alliance and its Chinese connections any time soon.

445,000+ died while the former president was still president. About 756,000 have died since the pandemic started.

seems pretty clear that it's an easy subtraction problem.
Only easy when you start with the correct numbers. You have inverted the numbers to try, poorly, to make you seem smarter. You fail since the actual numbers are the opposite of what you claim. Typical of a loser dem who cannot face facts that disturb them. You make things up and lie to make them seem true. That labels you as unintelligent and a continuing liar. Which you are.

Only easy when you start with the correct numbers. You have inverted the numbers to try, poorly, to make you seem smarter. You fail since the actual numbers are the opposite of what you claim. Typical of a loser dem who cannot face facts that disturb them. You make things up and lie to make them seem true. That labels you as unintelligent and a continuing liar. Which you are.
Dude, just except that your wrong and move on.

Yes. I will still follow his advice. I'm pretty sure I called people like you conspiracy theorists because you believe this was released intentionally from a lab by the Chinese (not sure why they'd release a lethal virus in their own country, but hey, anything goes in cuckoo land). If you'd like to keep beating on gain of function, be my guest. It's a talking point for you and it makes you righties feel better.
Keep beating on GOF you say to the nation in a sarcastic way eh ?? What, so the nation shouldn't beat on it if it's a real thing ? So what are you saying, just everybody stand down because the Democrat's are or might take a beating on it all ???

Why does the Democrat's stand behind some of the most vile stuff known in the nation ?? Are they cuckoo's ??

So you're saying that it may have come from the lab, but it would have been an accidental release IYO, because why else would the Chinese release a lethal virus on their own people you say right ??

Ok if accidental, then what type of studies were being done on viruses in the lab, and so now we're back to the original question about it all eh ? Remember a pandemic was the result, and the investigation is on going until all avenues are exhausted because of the damage it caused. Not only is it American's that want to know what happened, but the world wants to know, and especially Italy that took such a huge hit early on.

Yes. His opinion on masks changed. And as with the ever evolving nature of the virus, he changed his recommendation. Which...is normal and extremely prudent for a public health professional to do. Kinda in the public health interest. And as I recall, Fauci has never stood up in front of the country touting miracle cures, or injecting disinfectants, or bringing light into the body "in some other way".

I get it. It isn't about your outrage at Fauci (whom Trump largely ignored because he wouldn't tout the denial line). It's the fact that your savior was a buffoon and he got shown the door because of it.
It's your incessant need to vindicate him..when he deserves nothing of the sort.
His opinion changed ??? I thought that his credentials were exemplary, otherwise he was the guru of the profession ? For a master of his skill, you sure fall all over yourself trying to give the man an out, when you don't have even a smidget of the would be knowledge a Fauci is suppose to know or have about virology.

Forum List

Back