Nigerian man sues an elementary school re his child and Ebola

I made no
Are you stating that westbAfrica is not riddled with ebola? And that Nigeria is not in west Africa? Are you stating the new case of a Nigerian in the neighboring town does not have ebola? Are you stating that you know noone from the wedding traveled from neighboring areas. If so, you sure are making alot of assumptions, without any facts.Do you know for a fact they did not visit anywhere else? Do you know for a fact that anyone they traveled with by air might not have ebola and have gotten off somewhere before them?
If your cousin attended a wedding in Dallas last week....should she be quarantined and refused entry to her middle school?

Idiots.
Oh, please, that is so lame. Did the kids that were around Duncan quarantine for 21 days?
They are coming from an area that has been riddled with ebola. And how does the school know whether they may have visited next door while there? Even doctors have been lying lately, you know, about where they have been.
Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health - Nairaland
There were 19 cases of Ebola in Nigeria, a country of 180 million people. That's an extremely mild outbreak, not somewhere riddled by Ebola.
I never said West Africa doesn't have an Ebola outbreak. West Africa is a big place though and Nigeria has been declared Ebola free.

You accuse me of making assumptions then make half a dozen yourself. If we are worried about who might have been on a flight with someone coming to the US, we'd need to ban all international arrivals.
Why, when a simple quarantine will do, and I am sure the district will be more than happy to make it easy for the child to keep up.

Forum List

Back