Nicolas Maduro Moros and Venezuela

The US has charged Venezuela's President, Nicolás Maduro, and other senior officials in the country with "narco-terrorism".

It accused them of flooding the US with cocaine and using drugs as a weapon to undermine the health of Americans.

The charges were announced by Attorney General William Barr. A $15m (£12.5m) reward is being offered for information leading to Mr Maduro's arrest.

Bit of regime change going on. Some things never change no matter who is Pres.

Au contraire, TT. Maduro was INDICTED by a grand jury, not by Barr and not by Trump. If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear about going before a jury of his peers and having his case heard.
Kangaroo court. Maduro is a head of state. Your bullshit courts have zero jurisdiction.

Since when are US courts "bullshit"? BTW, Maduro isn't recognized as a lawful head of state by America. Some other Venezuelan fellow is considered legit.
And yet he was democratically elected by the people of Venezuela. Apparently the criminals in the US government don’t believe in democracy.

The big oil companies (transnational corporations) want control of Venezuela’s oil and since they own the US political class, they usually get what they want.

Maduro was elected in a Fake Election, similar to the kind of elections that they have in Cuba or North Korea or that Uncle Joe Stalin had in the old USSR. BTW, the world is getting by well enough without Venezuela oil, its a non-factor in 2020
I am told by one side that there were over 3 million illegal votes cast in the last US election. The other side is telling me that Trump was elected with Russian help.

Now tell me what gives you the right to judge Maduros legitimacy?

Maduro is the one who is asserting that he is legitimate, and there are other claimants to the throne of Venezuela. The burden goes on him.

But that's neither here nor there. If he's guilty of drug trafficking, he needs to be punished. If he's innocent, sure let him go. But Maduro needs to answer to the courts
He really doesn't. He is a Head of State and the US is not the worlds policeman.

You're right, America isn't the world's policeman. But Maduro is alleged to have committed a crime against America, and his high status as a putative "Head of State" doesn't put him above the law. Maduro was allegedly flooding America with cocaine, which causes our country a lot of problems. That's really an act of war if it was done on behalf of the Venezuelan government. But the grand jury decided it wasn't an act of the government but of Maduro and 4 of his cronies.
Nazi Germany used to invent crimes as a pretext to invading other countries. You have not produced any evidence of these crimes and your backing of Gaiudo means you are prejudiced. Its a joke and would be laughed at if the US was not so powerful. You are a rogue state.

Mr. Maduro was actually indicted by a grand jury. Are you making the suggestion that American citizens doing their civic duty are "nazis"or something?
I am saying that its none of their fucking business.

The US has charged Venezuela's President, Nicolás Maduro, and other senior officials in the country with "narco-terrorism".

It accused them of flooding the US with cocaine and using drugs as a weapon to undermine the health of Americans.

The charges were announced by Attorney General William Barr. A $15m (£12.5m) reward is being offered for information leading to Mr Maduro's arrest.

Au contraire, TT. Maduro was INDICTED by a grand jury, not by Barr and not by Trump. If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear about going before a jury of his peers and having his case heard.
Kangaroo court. Maduro is a head of state. Your bullshit courts have zero jurisdiction.

Since when are US courts "bullshit"? BTW, Maduro isn't recognized as a lawful head of state by America. Some other Venezuelan fellow is considered legit.
And yet he was democratically elected by the people of Venezuela. Apparently the criminals in the US government don’t believe in democracy.

The big oil companies (transnational corporations) want control of Venezuela’s oil and since they own the US political class, they usually get what they want.

Maduro was elected in a Fake Election, similar to the kind of elections that they have in Cuba or North Korea or that Uncle Joe Stalin had in the old USSR. BTW, the world is getting by well enough without Venezuela oil, its a non-factor in 2020
I am told by one side that there were over 3 million illegal votes cast in the last US election. The other side is telling me that Trump was elected with Russian help.

Maduro is the one who is asserting that he is legitimate, and there are other claimants to the throne of Venezuela. The burden goes on him.

But that's neither here nor there. If he's guilty of drug trafficking, he needs to be punished. If he's innocent, sure let him go. But Maduro needs to answer to the courts
He really doesn't. He is a Head of State and the US is not the worlds policeman.

You're right, America isn't the world's policeman. But Maduro is alleged to have committed a crime against America, and his high status as a putative "Head of State" doesn't put him above the law. Maduro was allegedly flooding America with cocaine, which causes our country a lot of problems. That's really an act of war if it was done on behalf of the Venezuelan government. But the grand jury decided it wasn't an act of the government but of Maduro and 4 of his cronies.
Nazi Germany used to invent crimes as a pretext to invading other countries. You have not produced any evidence of these crimes and your backing of Gaiudo means you are prejudiced. Its a joke and would be laughed at if the US was not so powerful. You are a rogue state.

Mr. Maduro was actually indicted by a grand jury. Are you making the suggestion that American citizens doing their civic duty are "nazis"or something?

And I would disagree. The idea that Mr. Maduro and his cronies might be illegally flooding America with cocaine is really important to the American people.

The idea the international narcotics smuggling is something everyone should tolerate is a strange one to me.

And I would disagree. The idea that Mr. Maduro and his cronies might be illegally flooding America with cocaine is really important to the American people.

The idea the international narcotics smuggling is something everyone should tolerate is a strange one to me.
The rest of the world tolerates the US undermining elected governments all the time. Should the sitting President be indicted ?

The rest of the world tolerates the US undermining elected governments all the time. Should the sitting President be indicted ?

What foreign country has President Trump "undermined"? What are you referencing?

BTW, this isn't about what foreign countries do, but what America is doing. And no, IMHO, it isn't right for El Chapo or Maduro or anyone else to be corrupting our nation with drugs.

What foreign country has President Trump "undermined"? What are you referencing?

BTW, this isn't about what foreign countries do, but what America is doing. And no, IMHO, it isn't right for El Chapo or Maduro or anyone else to be corrupting our nation with drugs.
Its not a trump issue. Its a US issue that has been going on for decades. There is no proof he has done anything other than have left wing views.

Its not a trump issue. Its a US issue that has been going on for decades. There is no proof he has done anything other than have left wing views.

Actually, evidence of wrong doing on the part of Maduro and his cronies was presented to the Grand Jury. That's why they indicted.

America has a tremendous system of justice, if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to fear. Concord Management was a foreign outfit from the Russian Federation that was indicted and EXONERATED in our courts because of a lack of evidence.

Actually, evidence of wrong doing on the part of Maduro and his cronies was presented to the Grand Jury. That's why they indicted.

America has a tremendous system of justice, if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to fear. Concord Management was a foreign outfit from the Russian Federation that was indicted and EXONERATED in our courts because of a lack of evidence.
After all the lies committed by the US government, the millions murdered, nations destroyed you still believe. How can you?

After all the lies committed by the US government, the millions murdered, nations destroyed you still believe. How can you?

I don't know what the story here is. Let the case go to trial, let Maduro face the charges, and we judge this case based on its own merits. If he didn't do it, he has nothing to fear.

I don't know what the story here is. Let the case go to trial, let Maduro face the charges, and we judge this case based on its own merits. If he didn't do it, he has nothing to fear.
That’s hilarious.

I will agree only if W and Ears also face charges for their multiple crimes.

I'm not sure but I think that a Head of State has some kind of "immunity" from arrest and prosecution :eusa_think:

I just saw through a friend of friend's post on FB, with an actual clip of the Helicopters on the border this post;

"Helicopters were filmed airdropping hundreds of US troops on the border of Colombia and Venezuela, while a Portugal flagged ship breached Venezuelan waters, refused orders to leave and then rammed into and sank a Venezuelan navy ship.
Get ready for the war."

I saw the footage of the Helicopters over the jungles, (I am unable to copy or transfer that video,) but. . . no one in the thread could in fact confirm the identification of which nation they came from. . .

Others felt that since the operation was taking place in broad daylight, that it was in fact a distraction, and that troops would be brought in at a separate location by sub. .

:dunno:

Just an update.

New Topics

Forum List

Back