Nicolas Maduro Moros and Venezuela

The US has charged Venezuela's President, Nicolás Maduro, and other senior officials in the country with "narco-terrorism".

It accused them of flooding the US with cocaine and using drugs as a weapon to undermine the health of Americans.

The charges were announced by Attorney General William Barr. A $15m (£12.5m) reward is being offered for information leading to Mr Maduro's arrest.

Bit of regime change going on. Some things never change no matter who is Pres.
The US NEEDS to correct this little problem. This is OUR hemisphere.

Monroe Doctrine. Obama rescinded it but as far as I know, President Trump reinstated it.
Obobo...I prefer to forget about that Commie jigaboo.

What weapons ?
The indictments, described by Atty. Gen. William Barr at a news conference in Washington, allege that Maduro and members of his inner circle conspired with rebels from neighboring Colombia to create a vast and lucrative criminal enterprise in Venezuela “flooding” the United States with cocaine and generating billions in illicit dollars. Maduro and his allies pocketed profits, and the rebels received weapons, prosecutors allege — all while Venezuela descended into poverty and social collapse.

What weapons ?
The indictments, described by Atty. Gen. William Barr at a news conference in Washington, allege that Maduro and members of his inner circle conspired with rebels from neighboring Colombia to create a vast and lucrative criminal enterprise in Venezuela “flooding” the United States with cocaine and generating billions in illicit dollars. Maduro and his allies pocketed profits, and the rebels received weapons, prosecutors allege — all while Venezuela descended into poverty and social collapse.

Russia, China, Iran, and Cuba have had a presence there over the last 10 years. You can bet that Venezuela has received plenty of weapons.

Russian Chinese weapons Venezuela - Bing

The US has charged Venezuela's President, Nicolás Maduro, and other senior officials in the country with "narco-terrorism".

It accused them of flooding the US with cocaine and using drugs as a weapon to undermine the health of Americans.

The charges were announced by Attorney General William Barr. A $15m (£12.5m) reward is being offered for information leading to Mr Maduro's arrest.

Schwachkopf, Venezuela is a sovereign country.

Interesting offering a bounty on a sitting president

Is the president of a country determined by other foreign countries
It's what happened to Noriega right ?

and how has that worked out

Ollie North shredding documents and move onto a career with fox
North in the 80's worked with cocaine traffickers and terrorist called the contra on behalf of the US government.

selling military weapons to Iran

According to Immigration and Naturalization Service figures, 23,261 Nicaraguans were admitted as permanent residents between 1976 and 1985; 75,264 were admitted between 1986 and 1993; and 94,582 between 1994 and 2002, with a total of 193,107 Nicaraguan immigrants being granted legal status since 1976

Still if you get rid of him , do you believe that thinks will change. He is just the head and his backers will just get someone else

.... Venezuela is a sovereign country.
Not if the IMF, World Bank and the oil and mineral companies have their way.

They not only have the world's largest high grade crude oil reserves, but also Venezuela is a major producer and exporter of minerals, notably bauxite, coal, gold, and iron ore and the state controls most of the country's vast mineral reserves.

.... Venezuela is a sovereign country.
Not if the IMF, World Bank and the oil and mineral companies have their way.
That is sad but Venezuela doesn´t need their money.
Maduro is paying all wages of small and medium companies for six months, he suspended rents for six months and prices for telecommunications are 0 for six months.

So, Maduro is still sitting in his palace in Venezuela. Are US bounty hunters going to go down there and kidnap him or something? That part is kind of confusing.
No, we don't remove bad leaders. If we did it would be a war crime on Trump. Plenty of Venezuelans are eyeing that $15 Mil.

We don't?

His own government forces killed him.

And what we were doing there? Holding a candle?

We didn't killed Saddam neither...

Sure...they can be. If they allow Russian and Chinese military in our hemisphere...they won't be for long.

Its amazing that half wits who will happily support every dumb conspiracy theory invented by right wing trash can be so gullible when fed US imperialist bollox. Except it isn't really.

Sure...they can be. If they allow Russian and Chinese military in our hemisphere...they won't be for long.
You don´t have a hemisphere.

This is the kind of regime change I can support.

Kill all fucking commies!!! Dead!!!

Dead%2BCommie.jpg

Here is Ernesto "Che" Guevara, being a good commie.

I want to see the evidence first. After I reviewed it I might decided if the DOJ is right with such conclusion.

And I write what I write because I have encountered myself with corrupt judges and am skeptic until evidence is at front before accusing and sentencing others.

That is sad but Venezuela doesn´t need their money.
Maduro is paying all wages of small and medium companies for six months, he suspended rents for six months and prices for telecommunications are 0 for six months.
Sounds a lot like Cuba. So many things are free except, of course, the people themselves.

That's just how authoritarian dictators and leftist stooges like it.

Forum List

Back